• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I'd rather go to SKTAR honestly. Already have a teammate lined up and everything. And I know none of you would want to go to both.

:phone:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Yo Illinois, I'm going to be in Chicago all of Saint Patty's weekend. Is there anything smash related going down? I'd love to smash and do stuff with my Chi-town buds ;)

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
Norm, let's hope Chris Hubbard'll make a comeback!! LOOL!

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
**** all this nonsense, it's almost ACEN! Who's hyped? Gettin lots of real liquor for it, it shall be a gala of the ages.
I'm gonna be there.

Let me know where you are so we can meet up.

Good news guys, I didn't die last night!
Glad you didn't tell me what happened, I love to hear 21st birthday stories.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
My 21st birthday weekend: Gene and Judes hot dogs for lunch, Maggianos for dinner, bought booze in between that time, then went to my friends house and forgot the rest of the night. Woke up still drunk today, awesome restaurant for omelets for breakfast, and then I beat Donkey Kong Country 2 with my cousin in one sitting.

Specific stories are better told in person, obv.

Awesome weekend, but I have to work in like 5 hours because of DST. **** DST. I need sleep.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Is anyone thinking of going down to Cinci for that tournament on the 4th?

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I would like to, but I think tonight might've been the last night I was able to request that weekend off before the new schedule at work is made, so I might be outta luck. I don't want to just take the days off unless it's a sure thing.

So lets figure it out in the next day and hopefully I'll still be able to take it off if we end up going.

Akashi

Smash Lord
Just bought my weekend pass for Acen... I wanted a 1 day but they don't sell it, and I don't want to wait in line @ the Con :c. That means I need to start setting up times and days on when I'll hang with you guys! :D:D:D once again it'll just be me so no stinky girl will be following me :D:D:D I'LL MISS HER SO MUCH :c:c:c

Top Bottom