• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I've only watched Cowboy Bebop once, but I really liked it. Much more than any other anime I've watched. Not sure why I haven't watched it more...

FLCL is terribad... no character development, barely any plot, it's poorly drawn, and the whole episode is just filled with corny jokes. No thanks

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh

Who is it supposed to be anyway? It looks like Bob Dylan or something

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Booooo, sorry if I hurt your eyes you grannies. Go take some peptointestinol or something

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Can someone help me with a ride to Dont Blink? Would really appreciate it

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
I would Kain, but chicago's really far out of the way :(

You should ask my friend... her name is Metra, I'm sure she'd like you

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Poor metra... she's always someone's last resort :(

edit: Someone just told me that the Lakers won... they're the team with Shaq right?

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
When have I ever not been a troll? :colorful:

Actually I used to be a quiet guy in my beginning days of Smash. I used to remember having nice, quiet car rides with Ook when he'd pick me up from the train station to drive me to Cyber Arena before I was obsessed with him. Ah, nostalgia.

This post needs more trolling in it...

:colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful:

:colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful:

Top Bottom