• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Who is/are Illinois' main TO(s)?

I am completely serious about setting up some sort of collaboration with you folks and Ohio (maybe INKY) and want to get some communication going. MI will start traveling again this summer. We will have more cars and with my connections everywhere results will be delivered. :)

ZTD | TECHnology

Alright well I should talk to Devildigimon soon. Its been a while. And if anyone else in your state plans on hosting they should holler at me. The only problem I see with OH and IL being in a circuit is the distance. Metro Detroit is 2 hours away from NEOH and 4 from Cinci. 4 hours from Chicago also. A good central point. But the drive from IL to OH and vice versa is like a 6 hour minimum. And then theres Wisconsin..lol Thats a good 6 hour or so drive to MI if i remember. Hmmm how do we work around this?

EDIT: I cant hop on Skype now but my aim and skype are technicalchase. I can be on later.

ZTD | TECHnology

I REALLY want IN to get in on this because MI and IN have absolutely NO interaction with each other right now. This needs to change as well. I even want Ontario to consider joining. I have HUGE plans for this summer guys but I cannot do it alone.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Yo I don't think I can justify traveling to Canada lol. If they wanna come down tho then by all means. I doubt they wanna travel further than MI still...

Kenni you know it's true.

ZTD | TECHnology

lol well I want MI to interact with them at some point. we can at least invite them down to one event. Doesnt have to be all official and circuit related. Im just on a mission this season is all.

So yeah I wanna party with Arty.

:bee:

Quik17

Smash Ace
I'm still alive Tech, and I'll definitely come to a Don't Blink revival tourny. Nickel City was one of the best venues ever.

Edit: Forgot to mention that Oro is free in Melee

ZTD | TECHnology

Quikkkkk <3

We need to play again, I've gotten so much better since the last time I've seen you.

Don't Blink would be amazing. It was my first out of state tournament and it still one of most fun I've ever experienced :D

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Quik if you really wanna lose more money to me, we can always Melee MM. I will use any of the following to **** you. Sheik, Falco, Fawks, Marth, Falcon. Pick your poison.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
kenni goin hard for that 2500 mark.

volcano bakemeat.

edit: also I've picked a new avatar. whoever comes close to guessing what it is gets a dollar.

Arty

Smash Lord
PR has been updated!

If anyone wants to make a theme, then go ahead!

Also, the next PR update will be a joint Wisconsin/Illinois PR

inb4 Oro's ego talkin about being ranked in Brawl!

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Nice job guys.

Ook isn't on because he only went to 2 tournaments right?

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Yeah, we decided to change it to 3 tournaments this PR because of the problems we had last update. Good update guys! Any suggestions for a PR theme? I say anime. :colorful:

Scythe

Smash Master
ok seriously.

DLA should have MK in front of Ganon lol

and pikachu should be there shouldn't it?

Top Bottom