• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Alright I will drive to the ends of North America for big tourneys.
You need to sleep. At first I was like man I wish I could travel to that. Then I slept and woke up and went "I musta been crazy **** traveling". Travelling with the Arty car is dope though. GTFI next time Oro :awesome:

Scythe

Smash Master
You need to sleep. At first I was like man I wish I could travel to that. Then I slept and woke up and went "I musta been crazy **** traveling". Travelling with the Arty car is dope though. GTFI next time Oro :awesome:
I love our car. We da bess

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
5 whole pages without a single mention of anime.

5 pages.

..and then ****ing kennispam.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Umm, it's been like, a page DLA. 40 PPP is top tier. Step it up.

Also, I've been wondering why Argonne sounds so familiar, and I just remembered my grandma works there. Arty probably works with my grandma. LOL!

Zwarm

Smash Hero
It's Frederica Bernkastel, she's a different person, but she's still similar to Rika. She's not really in Higurashi at all besides that one episode, and she's mentioned in Higrashi Rei I think, but she's in Umineko no Naku Koro Ni, the sequel to Higurashi. In that, she says she and Rika are not the same person.

Basically, read this, lol. http://whentheycry.wikia.com/wiki/Frederica_Bernkastel

Edit: My name is Zwarm now. Hooray!

Scythe

Smash Master
I wish people still played brawl -

I blame the disappearance of Don't Blink tourneys

Top Bottom