• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

!?!The "OFFICIAL" I.H.N.C. Cr3w Thread!?!

Venom NY

Smash Lord
brawl comes out the day after my birthday XD and word to school and smash not mixing its definetly mad hard,but if u can find the time withouht sacrificing school then u should try to play smash just dont let smash be in ur head 24/7 like it used to be 2 me U_U and then i failed mad **** in highschool **** U SMASH FOR BEING 2 GOOD.

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
I've always had a B+ average... for like the past 3 years.... i dont think about smash like ever unless i'm playing and that's hardly ever

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
y does this keep happening 2 me!!!! lol every crew i go 2 breaks up. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111one

Hefaustos

Smash Journeyman
y does this keep happening 2 me!!!! lol every crew i go 2 breaks up. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111one
We r still 2gther, STOP TALKIN LIKE WE RNT 2GETHER!!!!!
**Goes screamin n crying into the distance**

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Wow. Well it was nice knowing you Teczero. I totally understand the school > smash thingy. School for you at this point will determine what the outcome of the rest of your life is most likely...but even if you go full time in college you will still have free time....what will you be doing in that free time?

Hmmm...?

Anyway I had full time in college + a job at one point and I could barely play smash or even have a social life...it was pretty hectic. I quit that crap though....living life as a robot going from school to work school to work school to work is horrible. I don't know if you're gonna do the same thing but yah I just wanna wish you the best of luck lolz. You better atleast sign on to Nintendo Wifi Connection and play a match with me in Brawl!!! (If you're even gonna get it.)

Also Fosho the crew still has really good people, so it's not over yet. And since you guys pretty much recruit new good people every other hour...it's gonna keep getting better so yah the crew isn't anywhere near dying unless ofcourse people quit due to Teczero leaving which says something about the reason they wanted to be in the crew in the first place...lol. It sucks that I'm in hibernation until I can land a secure job with enough leeway to allow me to still play smash while I go to college ( Sophomore Year Starting Aug. 27th) so unfortunately I can't actually "rep" the crew in tournies or at weeklies. I still play ofcourse but traveling money + entrance fees have been getting to me lately. I'm gonna spend a month or so working on things like kinks in my school registration/financial aid and finding a decent job (It's harder than you think...alot of crappy jobs out there) then I'll get back on the competitive scene. And I'll DEFINITELY be hardcoring Brawl on December 3rd so don't even worry about that.
well im not like completely done yea ill probably still attend tournies for the first few weeks when school isnt so hectic and stuff

about y i quit the crew its to cut a large majority of my reason to play although i say im in a sense a part of KF im not gonna b doing anythin involving KF at all for a while

im also most definetely get a job 100% imma get one i need to focus on saving money bcuz i want to see my family who live in a different country than the one i live in.

also around that time i end up usually hanging out at school with my friends there bcuz me + my friends usually take the same stuff so studying gets easier.

i also never said im quitting smash if for some reason people thought that. even though i claim im going to not play blah blah blah i already know im going to be like dam i did alot of my HW imma go to the weekly and just relax and chill etc.

a portion of it is actually bcuz we r doin SO much as a crew we attend tournies hold smashfests, go to smashfests, crew battle, make vids etc....

i cant b tempted by that stuff its not sumthin i want to get myself into im also largely scared bcuz my friends FAILED their first 2 semesters due to gaming yes it can get that serious.

now b4 i start to go essay mode i wanna say crew wise there wuz nuthin wrong im not leavin the crew bcuz the crew wuz this or that or watever the crew wuz alot of fun and i loved hanging out with all my crewmates and hope that me leaving doesn't hurt anything as friends....

that is all ill still be postin to check how u guys are too so yea ill be like a phantom lolz

Cia

das kwl
what a ruined thread..

FoSho - that's really effing rude saying that Tec0 "carried" this crew. what kinda shiit is that?!?! yes, he is more than likely our strongest member. but he's not our only one. when DA lost dave and bum, they definitely kept going. they had members come and go. so ur telling me that we lose 1 member and it's "Idc anymore??" not only that but starz and myself have been placing well at weeklies, tec0 and myself have been placing well in teams (and at zenith) and grill and myself ***** at smashacre. branden and blackanese placed THIRD in teams. people were saying "those IHNC dudes are fukking BEASTS!!"

so it was not just tec0, but the rest of us as well help build the reputation of this crew and ur ready to quit everything??

let me know if I've been wasting my time.

tec0 - nothin I said in that last post was meant to offend you at all I was trying to make a point. I understand 100% that school comes first. and I wish u the best of luck in your future decisions. also looking forward to this smashfest.

it's ****'d up because I REALLY liked this crew. I had confidence in all of us when no one else did. in the short time that I was a member, I noticed a dramatic change in my own skill and it shows on my record. if you wanna throw all of that away. let me know..

VaNz is signing off

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ouch............ I guess Im not the only one having problems. Well since all this is hapening, I guess there wont be a crew battle. So I'll call it off for saturday. Good luck to everyone, that all I can really say. sorry....

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
dark pch - this thing is still on until my smashfest im not leavin IHNC dont worry bout its still on the only thing we might not have 5 guys we dunno now as u can see... :(

4sho - this crew is still really strong and at the end of the day u should recognize the accomplishment of EVERYONE not just u and me or watever

tell me if u r leaving ill try to assemble the crew again once i finish school or watever k?

but do us a favor dont do sumthin selfish(no im not saying u r) but at this time this can make or break the crew so make sure watever u say does wat u want it to do.....

and dont leave the smash community unless u can tell ureself a good reason

thats it laterz tatorz XD im so corny and dumb but i love me XD

vanz - i know u arent like that its cool whether u stay or dont stay in IHNC make sure we still hang out and team and stuff XD

Alukard

Smash Hero
yo dooo that was funny lol ... also .... i am loving ur banner .. it makes me hungry ... * runs to kitchen for microavable dinners* i can't cook >_>

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
doyoung is too good

doyoung impersonation of vanz's sig = OMFG funny lolz

doyoung = zoidberg's glory lmao

dark pch - if u want i can help u out ive been playin peach for a bit and playin my bro and vanz and doyoung, zro , etc got me a relatively good idea wat to do wit peach(well i used to play her so that helped too lolz) i mean i dont wanna sound arrogant but if u need help with stuff ill try my best to help is pretty much wat i wanna say

btw im practicin how to pull a turnip out in midair consistenly(i suck at english) XD get at me :D lmao

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
dark pch - if u want i can help u out ive been playin peach for a bit and playin my bro and vanz and doyoung, zro , etc got me a relatively good idea wat to do wit peach(well i used to play her so that helped too lolz) i mean i dont wanna sound arrogant but if u need help with stuff ill try my best to help is pretty much wat i wanna say

You read that link I gave you?

Grill

Smash Cadet
Haley Kim is a f***ing liar. Once he starets doing well in school (cuz he's asian) he'll make time for smash.

bieng affiliated with Kf isn't really bieng in there XD

Most of his crew lives in a 10 block radius, if 4sho keeps bothering him about it he will leave 4 good.

Trust me haley says alot of BS but at the end of the day he'll be there....and he knows I know that....

Give the man some breathing room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cia

das kwl
Ok I was just mad because 3 of my good friends were quiting. People say things when they're mad. Losing 3 strong players is detrimental to the crew and I thought everyone else was gonna quit to so why try. But I'm wrong and VaNz pulls my confidence once again. lol. So we'll do it?
yes, and you're really not losing any members. one is just going to school and is making it a priority to smash. if I'm not mistaken, you'll be doing the same thing SIXTEEN!!!! :D he was just letting us know that he won't be as active so that he can retain a high GPA. but I bet he'll play during his free time, no one can give up smash just like that. I've tried.

what I would like to know is..

why did both of the tecs join KF??

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
grill - yea if i do good in it and i know i am gonna get the grade i want yea ill prob go and play more but until i get good grades lolz i wont be playing as much thats all

vanz - about KF i told them a LONG time ago i think b4 i met u that i would go to KF but i said i would go there if they all came back and played or at least most of them did since only DJ played and i heard he is leaving too i prob wont b doin anythin wit them but hang out and stuff cuz many of the guys arent even there its a bit confusing ill tell u more about it when u go on aim i guess

btw grill knows me better than i know me sometimes ...... creepy lolz

dark pch - not really i think i read a post here and there but not the whole thing lolz from ure response im guessing i missed the whole idea of the thread.... :confused:

Grill

Smash Cadet
People got a little crazy once u said u were leaving....it's a videogame how far away are u going to be away from it?????????????

To me it doesn't seem 2 hard 2 get someone to pick up a controller every once and a while and play...

And as far as tourneys and things if he's not busy he'll be down

right before we met brandon we all stopped playing for almost 3 months and still got back in it XD

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
People got a little crazy once u said u were leaving....it's a videogame how far away are u going to be away from it?????????????

To me it doesn't seem 2 hard 2 get someone to pick up a controller every once and a while and play...

And as far as tourneys and things if he's not busy he'll be down

right before we met brandon we all stopped playing for almost 3 months and still got back in it XD
haha like i said im still playin the game its not some omfg i cant play the video game anymore just dont wanna be involved with crew affairs 4 the time being

of course ill b down to play on some free time i still like the game lolz

Alukard

Smash Hero
***** stole my banner ... lmfao ... and hayley QUIT ... lmfao u kno u wanna stop playing smash so u can go to popz house 24/7 for some chicken and bacon lmfao

PoPz

Smash Rookie
***** stole my banner ... lmfao ... and hayley QUIT ... lmfao u kno u wanna stop playing smash so u can go to popz house 24/7 for some chicken and bacon lmfao
o great u think im gonna share my bacon? i thought u knew me betta tech0 will have to earn it n afta i ***** his peach i dont think he deserves it lol tech0 stop playin peach for the rest of the night i love makin ppl QUIT!!!!!!

Cia

das kwl
I played liked shiit todayy.. but I now main roy and kirby in teams. it's sooooo cheap!!

tec0, we gotta kirby/falco. u'll see why

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
...????? wtf lolz

omg vanz has uber tec(lolz) i think i have an idea of one thing we can abuse lolz

popz - im gunnin 4 that luigi lolz watch out since vanz wants me to play a bit of falco imma get it with me falco XD how bout a BM?? (bacon match) jk lolz

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
It seems people are leaving crews and joining others, and crews die or w/e. But I just here teco0 is in KF now. so I just wanna know is there gonna be a crew battle on saturday?

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
It seems people are leaving crews and joining others, and crews die or w/e. But I just here teco0 is in KF now. so I just wanna know is there gonna be a crew battle on saturday?
Yea about this I feel i brought this apon myself so i wanna say sumthin bout this issue.

(IF U DONT WANT TO HEAR MY LIFE STORY FOR WHAT HAPPENED SKIP IT!!!) just read from "so to clear things up"

I am going to leave IHNC but I am not going to leave this crew just to go join KF.

The situation is really complicated and kinda dumb but ill just say it. A while ago b4 i knew everyone I entered the KF tourney and was just chillin out with the KF guys. A couple of weeks later they asked if I wanted to be a part of KF and I said ok... but im still a part of IHNC so i can't really so i said ill consider it knowing that if IHNC left and all i would still have a crew i can join.

Now here is the thing I honestly back then really wanted to be in KF i wont lie. I mean it was before i started to hang out with starz even it was a LONG time ago. They were cool and in skill level they were obviously way better and KF has done alot I thought wow if I could join them being relatively unknown that'll be an accomplishment.

Of course they didnt ask me to join that fast Starz joined the crew and soon after vanz joined. I started to hang out with them and i thought wow these guys are really cool. The crew started to do stuff and I was happy people recognized me, starz, vanz etc.

When they asked me to join i said i would if i left IHNC. But it was always easy to leave but i never wanted to abandon IHNC the crew did help me do lots of stuff and even though i dont like to admit it 4sho did setup stuff to push me to step my game up.

So then at the last Dreamland i told ace that i was going to leave IHNC i knew i was going to do it eventually cuz school owns my soul. Then ace asked if i was going to join i probably said yes but i always told them that i would if they played more and just was more active. No matter how good KF were without the members it is nothing.

So there it is guys im sorry to KF and IHNC for creating such a confusion. KF honestly i still would like to be in your crew ill admit it. However i can't forget what IHNC has done for me as well as what I have done for it. IHNC helped me in the ways i could not by myself.

If KF were to come back it would be a difficult decision for me as I would have to choose between KF and IHNC. I wont lie i wanna be in both crews because these are my favorite crews and probably the only ones i would play with.

I am always a part of KF I think the members are all chill people and they ALWAYS help me out so in a sense im always there.
Same thing go for IHNC i will always be a part of this crew.. this is the crew i started in and because of this crew i feel comfortable knowing even if nobody is at a weekly if at least vanz or starz or silven is there im good i feel like i knew them for so long even though its been only a summer since i started to hang out.

So to clear it up.....

I am not in KF because currently many of the members are not even active and right now it doesn't seem right to go to KF.

I am in IHNC i havent left yet im still a part of the crew so dont count me out if 4sho doesnt want to put me in the battle bcuz he is mad or watever or the members are mad at me cuz of wat i caused its watever.

I am still leaving IHNC because i still need to go back to school and it still owns my soul.

If anyone wants to ask me about anything else about the matter just IM me on AIM sry everybody i understand most of this is my fault so forgive me......

Top Bottom