• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

!?!The "OFFICIAL" I.H.N.C. Cr3w Thread!?!

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
WTF. lol. Yo Surma what are you talking about? You or Grill def dont play, especially Grill. You've been to one tournament you've never played. WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING YOUR 7 YEAR OLD BROTHER FOR THE PAST MONTH? No offense bro, but no one plays were like done for now only well get back and everything will be better than ever TRUST ME, but as of now IHNC is retired. Soon though...soon.

SurMa

Smash Apprentice
WTF. lol. Yo Surma what are you talking about? You or Grill def dont play, especially Grill. You've been to one tournament you've never played. WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING YOUR 7 YEAR OLD BROTHER? No offense bro, but no one plays were like done for now only well get back and everything will be better than ever TRUST ME, but as of now IHNC is retired. Soon though...soon.
lol at 7 year old brother....

yeah i play a 7 year old that is atleast better then g-ice lol its practice isn't it?

grill def. dont go 2 tourneys but i play him at his casa

4sh0 shut the hell up;)

Edit: i quit forever, i may play with ppl when im bored. but i offically retire.

oh and *** you tec a 9

Technine

Smash Cadet
WTF. lol. Yo Surma what are you talking about? You or Grill def dont play, especially Grill. You've been to one tournament you've never played. WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING YOUR 7 YEAR OLD BROTHER FOR THE PAST MONTH? No offense bro, but no one plays were like done for now only well get back and everything will be better than ever TRUST ME, but as of now IHNC is retired. Soon though...soon.
lol he definitely called surma his "bro" lmao

Cia

das kwl
wow.. well.. u should get one of those rare colored controllers. I'm not gonna lie, I like the one rockin has. even though it's just a regular controller that's been sanded down <_<

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
His controller has really disgusting buttons. You must have Spartan blood running through your hands if you want to waveshine more than three times without dropping the controller out of carpal tunnel syndrome. It's a very nice color (Wii Edition), though. >_>

Anyways, I bought a used controller from my local Game Stop and the control stick doesn't exist, basically, because no matter how hard I move it, nothing happens on the screen. Good thing I can get a complete refund since it's used...

I'm really hoping I get my ordered controller from Nintendo's online store. : ( I miss playing Smash.

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
Give me a call whenever you train at Haley's house. I'm going to the weekly, I'm just afraid that I'll get ****ed off at dumb technical mistakes that aren't under my control. : / Surprisingly, though, this controller is amazing at wavedashing. >__> Very amazing. See you guys there.

chinesahh

Smash Lord
omfg.. vls was sooo fun. these are the names of some of the known players that I slayed..

Green Mario
G-regulate
Vidjo
Chinesah..

I almost be plairnkk.. but it did not happen. at pound 3, I'm definitely gunning for TA.
i dunno if this thread is active or not, but vanz you did "slay" me. You are coming to *pound*3? good ****. Mm 50 bucks? best of 7. -.-

Cia

das kwl
i dunno if this thread is active or not, but vanz you did "slay" me. You are coming to *pound*3? good ****. Mm 50 bucks? best of 7. -.-
lolz.. don't take word to the extreme. I was just caught up in exitement from vls. I didn't beat the other players by much either.. lolz

but I will take ur money match offer into consideration

and Happy Holidayz biitches!!

Hefaustos

Smash Journeyman
çhey hows every1 doing? Mssin my crew lots, hope things r goin well, merry belated xmas, im in Colombia right now gettin some vacation and d other kind of kitty :) lol. Hope t c ya guys soon, i come back Jan 16th, so, ring me up then, i gotta get these smash wrinkles off, lol, i havent played in 4ever c ya soon

Cia

das kwl
enjoy you vacation hefaustos. (lmao @ kitty)

surma, I'll try to get someone to come with me, but I gotta find out when my next day off is. I'll let you know if anything. we need to get u and grill all practiced up for pound 3

SurMa

Smash Apprentice
sure vanz.... I just wanted 2 know bc its definitly better bc grill and I are teaming at pound 3 so double practice will help a lot. just keep the boards updated bc im on my sisters lx bc she got owned by this guy that looks like gannondorf except for the part wear he doesn't have sun burn lol k...

surma out-

SurMa

Smash Apprentice
sure vanz.... I just wanted 2 know bc its definitly better bc grill and I are teaming at pound 3 so double practice will help a lot. just keep the boards updated bc im on my sisters lx bc she got owned by this guy that looks like gannondorf except for the part wear he doesn't have sun burn lol k...

surma out-

Top Bottom