• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

!?!The "OFFICIAL" I.H.N.C. Cr3w Thread!?!

SurMa

Smash Apprentice
yea im back. meaning....IHNC IS BACK! but the only thing is i need to save up for tourneys so im not going for these 2 weeks ill just be playing ihnc members. anyone who wants to play come down. especially vanz
how about you play me, im free sunday if you would like 2 get your salad tossed by a poor peach? lol

and yes.... its true i play peach because im a jerk you allready know :laugh:

btw why dont you just go 2 pound3? its not that expensive....well for me its not

SurMa

Smash Apprentice
I really don't wanna be on the same list as surma LOL.

WTF just put me under honorary member >_>.

Get me off that list or surma off that list jeez >_<
agreed i dont care about being in this crew.....

btw tec0 that hurt my soul....lol

4sh0 take me out....after pound im not playing anymore....

btw i dont play falcon..... i play fox sheik peach....

vanz- **** i didnt come 2 the boards till now i was busy but yeah maybe next time we can get some training in....

thx

Smash Ace
this is cool and if i get a job ill be back on the smash scene yayyyyy lol but brawls coming out anyway but idc lol and yea ive been working on my falco alot more than jiggz so now those are my two mains

Cia

das kwl
I'm pretty much free this week up until about thursday (maybe) so let me know when you want me to come down.

also, I'm almost dead serious about giving up peach. I did so bad at my last two tournaments. I've been maining jigglypuff, DK, captain falcon, and mario (even my YL is kinda off T_T)

D.D. Warrior Lady all day

and jillian for brawl.. yessh

SurMa

Smash Apprentice
I'm pretty much free this week up until about thursday (maybe) so let me know when you want me to come down.

also, I'm almost dead serious about giving up peach. I did so bad at my last two tournaments. I've been maining jigglypuff, DK, captain falcon, and mario (even my YL is kinda off T_T)

D.D. Warrior Lady all day

and jillian for brawl.. yessh
vanz im free if you want 2 come down tomorrow?

Cia

das kwl
call my cell (917)-402-7950 if you want me to come down. I don't check the boards as much anymore and I might miss it when you post it..

ooo, I got another pm ^_^

::checking::

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
Ihnc

I wanna get the crew back. We have to be the best, again.
We're all still godly, at least I am. lol. :dizzy: And I've gotten much much better and I keep gettin better.
Our line up could be

4Sh0 (Which is good now)
Tec9 (asain fox)
VaNz(top 3 in NY)
Tec0(top 3 in NJ)
Grill (nasty shiek)
!

We can **** crews with that line up. Cmon people think about it!
If you say no now, lets all go to a tourney and I bet the top players will be that line up and you'll see me ******. Your mind will change quickly. Dont underestimate us.
And the best part of us is the love we have for eachother (homo)
I miss us. I mean look at this video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5_b9CRtvW8

Cmon you seriously cant say were not too good with a straight face. lol.

Hefaustos

Smash Journeyman
4sho, any1 from the Crew, wana meet up next weekend? Say Sun? Or Sat.? I wana c u guys again, get it together like before :). So, what ya say? Any1??

SurMa

Smash Apprentice
Hefaustos!! it would be nice if ppl played smash lol like only grill and i play ( thats as much as i know ) 4sh0 is your average guido gone wild.... i dont think he'd play next weekend bc he has the guido committee coming over :laugh:

but if your down to play next weekend p.m. me

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
lmao wow bacon back your funny lmaooo. cmon crew what happend!!

look at this I LOL'd

first off this guy has 3 posts.
Anyone remember me? Of course not, I was around for a week planning to make the jump to pro, but never had a way to make it to any tournaments. I'm still best with Marth, but now I have Link and Ganondorf as my second and third best instead of Fox. Boomerang spam ftw.

So I'm gonna devote an entire month to finding advance techniques in this game. I'll still try to find some advance techs after the month, but I'm not gonna devote my whole time to it. If I find one, I WILL NOT tell anyone else about it. Instead I'll show it in a tournament. I never made it pro in melee, but I WILL NOT miss out this time. I will crush you all. I will be the best.

Anyone else planning on devoting some time to discover advanced techniques?[/QUOTE

Hefaustos

Smash Journeyman
lmao at that Devotion Speach. anyways, we still up to meet up soon or what?? Still waiting for a response from the crew n not just surma lol

SurMa

Smash Apprentice
fizzzuck ihnc lol

i might throw a smashfest...who knows it depends on who is gonna show up... post if your going to come or not... i dont care who just that i need another cube and copy of smash i have too tv's and one cube/copy of smash so i dunno whoever post in ihnc thread:dizzy:

Top Bottom