• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Geno Thread

~Mii~

Smash Rookie
I so much want to see Geno in brawl! He would be great. Can someone post the second picture over though? I can't see it.

ctt4lfecw

Smash Ace
I've seen ChrnoBound's roster, and guys......ROB got in. No Geno, Ridley, Bowser Jr., K. Rool, or any other favorite.:mad: AFTER ALL THOSE DELAYS! The prophets say this. This is BS!

pcamtz

Smash Apprentice
I don't know...these "leakers"/"prophets" are saying we might only get a 35 character roster. :(
I doubt we'd get a 35 roster, I can't recall where, but I heard that a NOA rep said that Brawl had a "huge" roster. I don't know about you, but 35 doesn't seem like a "huge roster" to me. 48 on the other hand, does :)

GenoX

Smash Rookie
ya its jsut nice to see they put geno is all of their leaks! did anyone photshop a picture or remaster a picture of geno? 11 years way better graphics. also noway its 35 it have to be 40

IkexMarth

Smash Journeyman

that the picture of geno i been talking yesterday... if you never see it you will be in love whit it...

ho hum... no soul calibur playable caracter lol link already there lol... but seriusly ta will be very bad... there if so much combo and attack... and final smash will be very gay i think... ..... .... bah it my opignon

but... i think of a boss fight really nice... the big pib in diddy kong racing will be nice...

and for saying something about geno... it's one of teh best game ever made... i'm sure this isin the top 10 ou maybe top 20... i guess.... and hum he who be balance of teh side of story... what i meen it like if cloud who be there i dont think it will me fair for mario lol... but geno i ok he REALLY STRONG... but not as much as sephroth so for ANY rpg game i think that geno it the only chose they have because any ohter caracter will be too strong... so GENO FOR BRAWL

There's one, I'll find the other picture of Geno in a second.

EDIT -

There you go.
Looking better by the day for our dude.

With a longer cape, thats about what I want to see! I love the hinge limbs - if Geno makes it, I'm sure the finer details as such will be elaborated even further.
Here ya go!^^

MilesPrower

Smash Journeyman
Hey. Just wanted to mention something.

They either say SMRPG Star Road or Super Mario World's Star Road for his Brawl stage.

I thought there was a Star Road in one of the Paper Mario's? It had those blue Podoboo things and IIRC it was really coolSure, it's Paper Mario, but it's still Star Road.

KCCHIEFS27

Smash Lord
Hey. Just wanted to mention something.

They either say SMRPG Star Road or Super Mario World's Star Road for his Brawl stage.

I thought there was a Star Road in one of the Paper Mario's? It had those blue Podoboo things and IIRC it was really coolSure, it's Paper Mario, but it's still Star Road.
Shouldn't his stage be the Forest Maze? That seems more logical.

Genodisk

Smash Apprentice
Maybe in sse mario and pit are about to go into a huge fight of some sort, and mario and pit come to the conclusion that they need help, so pit takes mario to plutonia who takes them to star road at marios request and they team up with geno.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I still say Star Road and all that is near the end of the game...

Geno will be one of the last allies and such...

That would be a great story, the one I come up with for SSE Geno team up

Genodisk

Smash Apprentice
Star Road in SSE would suck. This location isn't even visited in SMRPG.
And why does that matter? im pretty sure the top of the mothership wasnt visited in star fox. Or i dont recall playing a pokemon game on a ton of huge pokemon.

Machspeed

Smash Lord
But is was in Super Mario World, which is an awesome game in case you forgot.
My thoughts exactly; Super Mario World used Star Road in it's world-completion, and with the Brawl team working efficiently, they could renovate it successfully.

What I mean by renovate, is revamp Star Road with little tweaks and twists to make it tailored to SMRPG's taste; such as enemies from the game, different stage hazards from the game, and the likes.

Genodisk

Smash Apprentice
Super Mario World is one of my favorite games ever. Why accusing me?
What? ahaha hes not accusing you of anything. You need a grip on reality or sumthin. You dont even respond to points that prove your posts meaningless.

Genodisk

Smash Apprentice
Nobody ever responded to my Mario Kart argument...
Well for one, this is the geno thread, two, thats completly off topic, you're clouding threads that other people enjoy with failed attempts at trying to be right and make yourself feel special. I haven't seen one argument you've made in this thread that made any valid points that werent successfully contradicted later and the only thing you have to defend yourself with is nowon responded to your mario kart argument?
You sir, are a lost cause.

GenoX

Smash Rookie
HErs how i think Geno and star hill fit into the game. During the last stand of the heroes mario takes the final blow from the enemies once then he i revived at star hill by 7 stars (7 stars form paper mario)Once then 7 tsars use all of their power and help mario thus geno

Mathieu21

Smash Journeyman
Well for one, this is the geno thread, two, thats completly off topic, you're clouding threads that other people enjoy with failed attempts at trying to be right and make yourself feel special. I haven't seen one argument you've made in this thread that made any valid points that werent successfully contradicted later and the only thing you have to defend yourself with is nowon responded to your mario kart argument?
You sir, are a lost cause.
Do you even know what the Mario Kart argument is?

And you may wish to reivew the way you insult people. I've seen way better.

Genodisk

Smash Apprentice
Do you even know what the Mario Kart argument is?

And you may wish to reivew the way you insult people. I've seen way better.
No I dont know ur mario kart argument and im not interested in it as this is the geno thread :laugh: and im not insulting you, its just sad how you justify yourself as being good in arguments even tho you never win any :dizzy: . And you may wish to reivew how to win an argument. I haven't seen any worse in my time in these forums.

ps, can we all just get on with our star road discussion without matheu21 comming into the discussion from time to time as a minor annoyance.

D

Deleted member

The thing is, Mathieu21 does debate a few times and does have SOME valid arguments but he can't take defeat and doesn't know how to quit. His arguments are against Mario RPG and not Geno (from what I have seen).

Mathieu, I don't get it. Every time I hook up my laptop and check out the thread, you are always on here every our on the hour. Don't you have something better to do rather than speaking highly of yourself and shouting "Geno for AT"? Why don't you go outside or something? Play in the snow. Go sledding. Make a snow man. Whatever. We just don't care. You're here all the time spamming and trolling. Like; I can understand if you come on here every week or so and spamm crappy arguments but everyday? This is a support thread. Why can't you just leave this thread be and let us support the hopeful we want?

Genodisk

Smash Apprentice
Yeah I know they are arguments on mario rpg which is associated with geno but pokefloats isnt in any pokemon game, that was contradicting that argument.

Top Bottom