• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Geno Thread

paralasalud

Smash Ace
Woah, guys. I JUST came back from my towns pizza hut to pick up the food I ordered and the guy who was serving me was an older teen named 'Geno' and he was wearing a blue and yellow hat and he had orange-ish red hair (didn'r show in the front though.

Is Sakurai trying to tell me something through the food I eat? I thought I saw the word 'Ridley' in my Alphabets this morning.
that could just be our smash-washed minds.
i'm sure if you were thinking of, i don't know... a girl or something it'd say her name instead of ridley.

ahhh i shouldn't talk.
i have a uhhh... distasteful sense of humor sometimes, and someone got hit by a train around here. and i said "that person got fsmashed by the train"

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
Woah, guys. I JUST came back from my towns pizza hut to pick up the food I ordered and the guy who was serving me was an older teen named 'Geno' and he was wearing a blue and yellow hat and he had orange-ish red hair (didn'r show in the front though.

Is Sakurai trying to tell me something through the food I eat? I thought I saw the word 'Ridley' in my Alphabets this morning.

was he wooden and had a gun stashed away in his right arm lol:laugh::laugh:
nice one havent heard sometin like that, origanal and do you happen to still have some of that pizza im gettin kinda hungry:laugh::laugh:

sorry just had to reply to that but anyways back to the real geno

Enigma14

Smash Champion
that could just be our smash-washed minds.
i'm sure if you were thinking of, i don't know... a girl or something it'd say her name instead of ridley.

ahhh i shouldn't talk.
i have a uhhh... distasteful sense of humor sometimes, and someone got hit by a train around here. and i said "that person got fsmashed by the train"
Do you still draw?

Also...

any1 see this yet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=377oTsXAC7Y

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
1. Not a clone
2. Unique, original
3. Don't hate Geno because of his fans
4. Make fun of him all you want even if hes in but dont deny hes a canidate as much as everyone else.
I know bro what you're talking about, but you know how they are. With Geno Flammers the info that you give them goes in one ear and out the other. Pfft....they just love to stir up a hornet's nest and talk about us behind our back.

They have no honor...

Enigma14

Smash Champion
I know bro what you're talking about, but you know how they are. With Geno Flammers the info that you give them goes in one ear and out the other. Pfft....they just love to stir up a hornet's nest and talk about us behind our back.

They have no honor...
We do the same thing, kinda.

Anyways Even if Geno isnt in, least we get to play a sweet game!

Enigma14

Smash Champion
yes, i still draw.... i have been since birth :p

also, sweet link, thanks. i've never seen it. gaahhhh ONE MONTH
Japan gets it in 19 days, some tourney people in japan get it next week and might spoil crap for us

Which is why I should announce this!

I'm leaving the forum after Smash releases or when confirmation news hits us like the ****storms of the past year due to Characters in this game being confirmed or not. :laugh:

paralasalud

Smash Ace
Japan gets it in 19 days, some tourney people in japan get it next week and might spoil crap for us

Which is why I should announce this!

I'm leaving the forum after Smash releases or when confirmation news hits us like the ****storms of the past year due to Characters in this game being confirmed or not. :laugh:
me too. i'm outta here as soon as the game's out. no spoilers for me.
geno 4 brawl. ho man can't wait.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
me too. i'm outta here as soon as the game's out. no spoilers for me.
geno 4 brawl. ho man can't wait.
Same here...19 days in japan, 1 month for us, 19 for them, a month for us...

BTW are any of you coming back to this thread after the game releases regaurdless Geno is in or not?

paralasalud

Smash Ace

BTW are any of you coming back to this thread after the game releases regaurdless Geno is in or not?
not until i unlock everything on my own.
and hopefully geno's one of them unlockables.

Machspeed

Smash Lord

Me, too anxious about the final roster to not take at least a peak.

I'll probably be here.

Staz

Smash Lord

well if he is ISNT in i would just come here to say,"i still cant believe hes not in:(" im gona say those exact words if i find out hes not in.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Smashboards vacation, I'll just play Melee:D
Same here, I remember when you guys joked about getting me a wii and changing the thread title to "Get Enigma a wii"

XD

But I won't be back till I see the roster myself. If anything SSE related is spoiled however I will PMS, but Geno is a bonus to me now. But like all of you, fellow friends, amigos, supporters, comrades, I want him in to blow the **** out of everyone! *EVIL LAUGH*

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
We do the same thing, kinda.

Anyways Even if Geno isnt in, least we get to play a sweet game!
"Not I." said Shade.:cool: I debate...I don't flame. It's just wrong. I mean c'mon, I know those "YOU FAIL" pics in some threads gotta hurt the thread maker's psyche...

Nuh uh, we can't start thinking like that now, although I will buy it if Geno doesn't appear due to some freak accident.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
yeah if geno's not in we all have to come back and take the punishment from haters.
:laugh:

Let them, just proves 1 thing, they are immature, but you know...if we're right...

We get to be immature and say Geno is in! Fore Remix! Geno as PC!

paralasalud

Smash Ace
"Not I." said Shade.:cool: I debate...I don't flame. It's just wrong. I mean c'mon, I know those "YOU FAIL" pics in some threads gotta hurt the thread maker's psyche...

Nuh uh, we can't start thinking like that now, although I will buy it if Geno doesn't appear due to some freak accident.
haha yeah i can see people posting pictures of the final roster with some kinda words saying "where's geno? YOU FAIL!" ...and tons of those "HAHA!" simpsons pictures. it's kind of funny actually. like when someone had the HAHA picture in a lyn thread. puhahah :chuckle:

Enigma14

Smash Champion
do u have a wii now enigma?
Nope :laugh: didn't even reserve the game :laugh: Should I? And just borrow a friends revolution?

Well night all!

I'll make the Bowser versus Geno comic tomorrow!

@parasalud: XD

yeah

"Where's your Geno now?"

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
yeah i probally won't be able to resist but i won't go to any topics that will spoil the sse plot cause i want to learn that for myself firsthand........i really want geno in but i can live wit sonic an krystal.... but i still won't be able to resist the roster and if geno is in im gonna laugh in the trolls faces (same wit krystal bein in)

and i know its off topic but apperantly i just found out im asome wit shiek, ive never tried her before but whoa i just kicked my friend's *** wit her, is she top tier??

Enigma14

Smash Champion
lmao yeah go for it enigma, but u shud get a wii
1. Money

**** capitilist system, oh well.

Heard from a friend that a tourney guy from Japan is getting Brawl next week to host a tournament, so if anything is leaked I will be out of here then sooner expected.

Night all!

BTW do any of you have aim? If you do, send a PM to me cause I would rather talk to you guys about something there then here for everyone to see.

Also if we do have to deal with the shame of the "No Geno" ordeal, we could always go to that other unmentionable place.

paralasalud

Smash Ace
yeah i probally won't be able to resist but i won't go to any topics that will spoil the sse plot cause i want to learn that for myself firsthand........i really want geno in but i can live wit sonic an krystal.... but i still won't be able to resist the roster and if geno is in im gonna laugh in the trolls faces (same wit krystal bein in)

and i know its off topic but apperantly i just found out im asome wit shiek, ive never tried her before but whoa i just kicked my friend's *** wit her, is she top tier??
yes, the very top of the tier list :p

shiek and marth :embarrass

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
haha yeah i can see people posting pictures of the final roster with some kinda words saying "where's geno? YOU FAIL!" ...and tons of those "HAHA!" simpsons pictures. it's kind of funny actually. like when someone had the HAHA picture in a lyn thread. puhahah :chuckle:
That day I think I'll call in sick. I might lose it and curse those jerks out. I really want Geno in....

And I cried myself to sleep when Lyn was deconfirmed. I hate Sakurai for doing that.:mad:

GENO 4 BRAWL!

Oblivion129

Smash Lord
NNID
Oblivion129
3DS FC
1821-9773-2413
I will be here, I want to know the final roster as soon as I can, I can't resist it.:urg:

Cless

Smash Champion
That's from the 2006 tier list. The top five are Fox, Falco, Shiek, Marth, and Peach in that order. Fox and Falco are top, and the other three are high. Everyone else is middle tier or lower.

FlipTroopa

Smash Lord
It's okay Enigma. College has kept me without a Wii as well. I will be busting my *** to get cash for one these next few weeks before Brawl once work starts up again, but ugh... It's been a very, very painful trip having no Wii all this time.

btw, I'm not supposed to tell anyone, but a friend of mine ALSO got a deal where they're getting Brawl early for a tourney. So I should be playing it sometime end of January, just barely before the launch. Not really worth it at this point, I figure, but what the hey?

Rick88

Smash Journeyman
Off-Topic: A question for the people who have a Wii; I just recently hooked up my Wii online, where do you find your Wii number? Thanks in advance.

On-Topic: I might stick around the boards even after Brawl's release in Japan, I don't really mind spoilers anyways, I'm just curious to see if Geno is indeed going to show up or not.

D

Deleted member

Off-Topic: A question for people for the people who have a Wii; I just recently hooked up my Wii online, where do you find your Wii number? Thanks in advance.
Go to your Wii-mail and check your address book. SHould be there.

On Topc: Geno for Brawl!

Off Topic: Can someone help point me to the rules Sakurai made?

RDK

Smash Hero
lmao yeah go for it enigma, but u shud get a wii
Have fun trying to find one. In my state, at least, they're literally all sold out. The earliest we're getting new ones is January 24th.

RegalBuster

Smash Lord
Don't expect all of the info to come at once... even these Japanese guys need some time to actually play the game and unlock stuff.
Yeah but you have to play the game in order to get the info and japanese gamers are crazy it takes them a pretty short time to fully unlock the melee roster so we'd get the info maybe the day or day after it's japan release.

Top Bottom