• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Geno Thread

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Well club...whatever you want to be called...We need to gather who the members are...

Mcpuff

Smash Rookie
Hello fellow Geno fans. I too would like to make my first post here. SMRPG was the first rpg i ever played, and to this day, is still my favorite rpg (if not my favorite game of all). I liked Geno so much, that I actually made a doll of him out of wadded up tinfoil and colored paper. Needless to say, it fell apart after a few months. He would make an awsome addition to Brawl.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Well club...whatever you want to be called...We need to gather who the members are...
I'll be a member.

On a serious tone: I'm sorry. Curiosity got the best of me. At first I wanted to poke my eyes out with nearby pens than run them through the trash compacter. But then I realized something; "Once you see something on teh interwebs, you can't UN-see it." :(

Sponge

Smash Journeyman
Hello fellow Geno fans. I too would like to make my first post here. SMRPG was the first rpg i ever played, and to this day, is still my favorite rpg (if not my favorite game of all). I liked Geno so much, that I actually made a doll of him out of wadded up tinfoil and colored paper. Needless to say, it fell apart after a few months. He would make an awsome addition to Brawl.
Welcome! This is my first time here too o.< Heh, Guess its a good day for Geno, eh?

Snakz

Smash Ace
Well i didnt like Club that much, its was just off the top of my head...

ANYWAYS, ill try doin a list of people so far that support Geno

To anyone: Just add names i've forgotten to this list, or add yours if you dont see it here...

(sorry this is so unorganized)

McFox
PsychoIncarnate
Enigma14
DynamiteSpoony
Super Mario Whirled
Snakz
Sinn
Loooooni
Foz
SonicSpeed
Shadowbolt
paralasalud
Brawlman
Oshiro Akina
prettymanfairy
JesterBox
genosall
vesperview
Copperpot
Sponge
hemightbegiant
Ralph Marguee

I know im missing A LOT

Sinn

Smash Lord
Neat texturing!

Hm...must...write...script. I think I will have other character hopefuls show up as well...I can imagine a great one with Krystal.

Edgeworth: Defendant, is it not true that you have appeared in countless scenes of an adult nature?

Wright: OBJECTION! My client's promiscuity has no relevance to this case whatsoever!

Judge: On the matter that of defendant being invited merely based on sex appeal?

Wright: ...YES. That is EXACTLY what I mean.

Edgeworth: Tsk tsk. As you can plainly see from this evidence found by a simple Internet search, the defendant is--

Krystal: GET THOSE OUT OF MY SIGHT RIGHT NOW!

As long as the joke that can be made from the argument is funny, I don't even really care if the argument is good, bad, or even that frequently used.

Mcpuff

Smash Rookie

To anyone: Just add names i've forgotten to this list, or add yours if you dont see it here...

McFox
PsychoIncarnate
Enigma14
DynamiteSpoony
Super Mario Whirled
Snakz
Sinn
Loooooni
Foz
SonicSpeed
Shadowbolt
paralasalud
Brawlman
Oshiro Akina
prettymanfairy
JesterBox
genosall
vesperview
Copperpot
Sponge
hemightbegiant
Ralph Marguee

I know im missing A LOT
You can add my name if you will.

Snakz

Smash Ace
I just got an interesting message...Read what is written on this link

http://blogs.ign.com/phoenixdragoon/2007/10/22/69626/

Heh, nice Sinn
OoOoOh, that's VERY interesting...you think it's true that Nintendo can do that? maybe it's just me being hopeful, he's got a pretty strong case, which means Geno's in for sure! :grin:

EDIT: you've been added Mcpuff, ill repost the list once i have a significant increase of people on it

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
OoOoOh, that's VERY interesting...you think it's true that Nintendo can do that? maybe it's just me being hopeful, he's got a pretty strong case, which means Geno's in for sure! :grin:
Yes, it would be an obvious choice, Megaman AND Geno in Brawl would add about the perfect roster...

Hopefully that's they way the devopers and Sakurai, etc. thought of it

Ralph_Marquee

Smash Journeyman

McFox
PsychoIncarnate
Enigma14
DynamiteSpoony
Super Mario Whirled
Snakz
Sinn
Loooooni
Foz
SonicSpeed
Shadowbolt
paralasalud
Brawlman
Oshiro Akina
prettymanfairy
JesterBox
genosall
vesperview
Copperpot
Sponge
hemightbegiant
Ralph Marquee
I know im missing A LOT

You put Marguee, its Marquee, no big deal.

Mcpuff

Smash Rookie
I just got an interesting message...Read what is written on this link

http://blogs.ign.com/phoenixdragoon/2007/10/22/69626/
It seems very likely that this is true concerning Geno's legal situation. It would explain why they could use him in Mario and Luigi: SS withought paying square, since they added "Geno is the property of Square Enix" to the ending credits. If this is in fact the case, it completely removes the only thing hindering Geno from being playable.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'll try to work on a Support bar thing but if anyone can before me be free to...

Snakz

Smash Ace
hey guys. check out this work in progress.
(it'll turn out like my tingle one: http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y131/spawthorgne/ting.jpg)

Hmm, you have an interesting style, i like it, the first i thought of, and i dont know why, when i saw this pic was Disney...

By the way, i usually post the Dojo updates on the New General Smashbros.com Thread, i always add commentary at the end and i just thought of what i'll say the day Geno is revealed on the Dojo:

(NOTICE: Because of today's update, Snakz will not be available for commentary due to excessive dancing like an idiot and gawking)

GenoStrike

Smash Journeyman
Geno for Brawl.. if you go to the SSBB GameFAQs boards you should recognize me. I'm the biggest Geno supporter there but i always get flamed for talking about Geno and how he has such good potential for a good moveset, so i regeistered here. Let's just hope he makes it in.

Ralph_Marquee

Smash Journeyman
Geno for Brawl.. if you go to the SSBB GameFAQs boards you should recognize me. I'm the biggest Geno supporter there but i always get flamed for talking about Geno and how he has such good potential for a good moveset, so i regeistered here. Let's just hope he makes it in.
good transition.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Well Geno here is the 4th most wanted character not already in Brawl and the 6th counting the characters that made it in...though there is the occasional Geno flamer/Hater...but they usually just say something then move on

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
heh thanks. i do have one question though. how do you get custom pics as your avatar, because i go some nice Geno ones. Thanks in advance
Geno support icons or etc...Post them either way...

BTW to make a sig click your icon at the top...It'll bring you to the Smash boards control menu on the side. Click "Edit Signature" and post the HTML Link of the signature in IMG tags

GenoStrike

Smash Journeyman
Geno support icons or etc...Post them either way...

BTW to make a sig click your icon at the top...It'll bring you to the Smash boards control menu on the side. Click "Edit Signature" and post the HTML Link of the signature in IMG tags
thanks...but i meant as your display picture. like.. how do you get a picture you have saved on your computer in there. sorry for being a noob :laugh:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
thanks...but i meant as your display picture. like.. how do you get a picture you have saved on your computer in there. sorry for being a noob :laugh:
Unfortunetly you can't unless your a premium member so you have to use the preset images...

GenoStrike

Smash Journeyman
heh, I know GenoStrike from GameFAQs; I'm MarioSuperstar.

also, I'd like to be added to the list.
hey man!! i remember you! Were you on GameFAQs about two hours when the 'video' thing happened. scary eh?

Anyways... i pictured it as Geno timing a Geno Whirl at Sonic's head instead of that sick decapitation.

GhostAnime

Smash Ace
that video thing is nothing but a fad. there is no video. it's just to spark interest in people gullible enough to believe something was extremely 'bad' or whatever.

Snakz

Smash Ace
Welcome to SWF GenoStrike, shall i add you to list of members of the ♥♪!? Association?

EDIT: you've been added as well GhostAnime

Top Bottom