• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official GA Vocab thread(Updated: Gerbil. Falcon Xif)

Gerbil

Smash Champion
WHAT SO YOU SAY COLOR CHANGE WILL CHANGE SAMUS's COLOR>?!
No, my point was that it'd be suit type color changes, not just regular changes as they did with melee (granted, Gravity Suit was kinda included with the change of the visor color when you went pink... but some people would agree that dark purple should've been gravity suit, not the pink >.< )

Rayku

Smash Lord
DARN RIGHT I DO
Honestly, I'm disgusted by your inability to 'fit in'. You say racist things only to gain attention, and so you now have the reputation of 'the most racist person ever' or something along those lines. It's kind of pathetic, if you ask me, that you can't just fit into a community without being seen as an outcast.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
Honestly, I'm disgusted by your inability to 'fit in'. You say racist things only to gain attention, and so you now have the reputation of 'the most racist person ever' or something along those lines. It's kind of pathetic, if you ask me, that you can't just fit into a community without being seen as an outcast.
real talk, baby. no cut at ALL

Rayku

Smash Lord
lol @ rayku taking hando seriously
I'm taking him seriously because that's his only way to gain any sort of attention, and he's using it more than it should be. He needs to grow up a little

Handorin: And why did you play along? Do you feel that it is a GOOD image to be a racist ****? And if not, why do you want a bad one?

Prac352

Smash Lord
I'm taking him seriously because that's his only way to gain any sort of attention, and he's using it more than it should be. He needs to grow up a little

Handorin: And why did you play along? Do you feel that it is a GOOD image to be a racist ****? And if not, why do you want a bad one?
It's just a joke man, chill. Let him be racist. It allows Laijin to feel like a badass by threatening to shank him.

Handorin

Smash Hero

Umm, cause you give they gave it to me? I didnt do any of it to gain attention. I say something and half of everyone jumps and turns it into something racist? I can play along with it if I want, but to tell you the truth, I am tired of it because it's hard to see sarcasm on the internet from people you dont know. Everyone that knows me knows that I am not racist.

Alpha jumped on the train for awhile, but he came out and said he knows Im kidding. The only others are Sleepy and Laijin. Ive met Sleepy, and he's a cool (and pretty crazy) dude. When I played in teams with him he kept telling me to pick stages and crap because I was the white guy, and I felt kinda bad. I wanted his input. Laijin I have no idea.

But if people dont drop it, I cant since it is pertaining to me. I can either make it miserable by fighting back, or make it "fun" by playing along.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Or, you could have just told what you really meant before anyone jumped on you or whatever.

Whenever I know I am out of line, I always apologize for it, especially if someone took me the wrong way. It just upsets me a little bit that someone still plays along with something that gives them a bad image.

Handorin

Smash Hero
(Me being racist started before this post)

I Marth countered.

READ LIKE A BOOK, SON!
So Im supposed to explain a post like that even though it had nothing to do with racism. I even ended up explaining it and made it even more clear what I meant. They just replied that it was what I implied. I didnt try to act the racist then.

So no matter what you do, the same result will happen.

Rayku

Smash Lord
(Me being racist started before this post)

So Im supposed to explain a post like that even though it had nothing to do with racism. I even ended up explaining it and made it even more clear what I meant. They just replied that it was what I implied. I didnt try to act the racist then.

So no matter what you do, the same result will happen.
If what you say is true, I apologize for getting off-hand, and whoever said that that was a racist statement needs to learn how to read.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Ha, that's exactly what I said. (And all you have to do is click that little blue button to go to that post)

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Umm, cause you give they gave it to me? I didnt do any of it to gain attention. I say something and half of everyone jumps and turns it into something racist? I can play along with it if I want, but to tell you the truth, I am tired of it because it's hard to see sarcasm on the internet from people you dont know. Everyone that knows me knows that I am not racist.

Alpha jumped on the train for awhile, but he came out and said he knows Im kidding. The only others are Sleepy and Laijin. Ive met Sleepy, and he's a cool (and pretty crazy) dude. When I played in teams with him he kept telling me to pick stages and crap because I was the white guy, and I felt kinda bad. I wanted his input. Laijin I have no idea.

But if people dont drop it, I cant since it is pertaining to me. I can either make it miserable by fighting back, or make it "fun" by playing along.
lmao
Ii'm not a racist - I'm a white supremist.

SleepyK

당헌이 알지, 이 똥치아.
나두 늘 사랑헤.

흑인?

머 라이크 똥인, 라이진.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
LMFAO sleepyk i love u

is everyone else hitting up online translators? noobs LOL

kiwiii

Smash Lord
yeah sleepyk told me. good ish

LMAO "po se te pu lee ju" YOU ****ING KONGLER. LOL too funny

knorr, lulu broke my heart. =( i dont think i can find it in myself to go to charlotte :( go to pound3. and come visit richmond with l0zr !

SleepyK

lololol.
you can learn to read and write in korean in like 2 minutes.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Ahahahaha women

um actually about the Handorin thing I thought you guys were serious, like holy **** the first post where Laijin is talking about killing him, I thought he really did something bad. but if he's not you should drop it or I'll come to your house and **** your face Laijin. DOn'T PLAY LAIJIN YOU KNOW I WILL. THEN WE WILL GO SEE AURA AND HAVE FUN PLAYIN SMASH AND BEING *******ES. YEAH. CAUSE THAT'S HOW WE ROLL. FAST AND OUT OF CONTROL

I want to come to GA soon : (

edit : sup Sleepy you're aweSUM

Tehdave

Smash Journeyman
lololol.
you can learn to read and write in korean in like 2 minutes.
Real talk.
Took me three days.

All it is Clyde, is straight forward consonants and syllables.
You put the consonant sound and the syllable sound together, and you get the entire sound.
No tricks or anything, you read it how you see it.

Having a korean ex and currently going weekly to a Korean Church does help me speak with accuracy though

Tehdave

Smash Journeyman
Ahahahaha women

um actually about the Handorin thing I thought you guys were serious, like holy **** the first post where Laijin is talking about killing him, I thought he really did something bad. but if he's not you should drop it or I'll come to your house and **** your face Laijin. DOn'T PLAY LAIJIN YOU KNOW I WILL. THEN WE WILL GO SEE AURA AND HAVE FUN PLAYIN SMASH AND BEING *******ES. YEAH. CAUSE THAT'S HOW WE ROLL. FAST AND OUT OF CONTROL

I want to come to GA soon : (

edit : sup Sleepy you're aweSUM
Maybe if you didn't live in a South America...

eastheaven

Smash Ace
MARI MEDI MARI MEDI!! Mari MEDI mari medi ..
...WAOOOOOOOOO FAIABATT FAIABATT
JII JIIIIIIIIIIII

Top Bottom