• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official GA Vocab thread(Updated: Gerbil. Falcon Xif)

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
I claim yo punk ***, handorin. you ever set foot in GA again I swear me and my ****** gonna beat yo ***** ***. real talk.

Prac352

Smash Lord
Claim him? Like as a dependent? I sense some tax fraud in our midst . . .

Linguini

Smash Master
Yo grape drink is the ****, no lie i survive on that **** now, and chicken nuggets 24/7 thanks mars for converting me , haha

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
This whole thread is Real Talk, and speaking of which I think ought to be included. Its a popular enough phrase in GA wouldnt you say?

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
HANDORIN YOU RACIST ****

YOU BETTER NOT COME TO GA

srs.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Handorin.
I Swear Im Gonna Prac Down Your Throat The Next Time I See You

YOU ****ING RACIST *******. MAKING FUN OF ALPHA CUZ HES BLACK.
I BETTER NOT SEE YOU IN GA OR AFTER I'M DONE PRACING DOWN YOUR THROAT, I'M GONNA **** YOUR MOM AND YOUR SISTER, AND ALSO YOUR DAD. THEN I'M GONNA TAKE 4 NOOSES AND HANG ALL OF YOU. THEN I'M GONNA LIGHT YOU ALL ON FIRE AND TAKE ANOTHER HUUUGE PRAC ON YOUR ASHES.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Whoa Laijin... you're going a bit too far with the "**** your Dad thing". That's just too far...

:p

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I changed the post for more emphasis.
The your dad thing is now in red, because his dad needs to stfu and take it like a real man should.

btw. I am 100% not gay.
Just wanna make that clear.
LMFAO way to cover your own ***.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I changed the post for more emphasis.
The your dad thing is now in red, because his dad needs to stfu and take it like a real man should.

btw. I am 100% not gay.
Just wanna make that clear.
that's why you add "no homo" at the end of the gay-sounding posts. One time Yay messaged me and was like "man if I wasn't so straight I would totally go bang guys. No homo." see? ... haha

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
Thread needs Falcon Xif:

When you Falcon Punch someone in a match, friendly or tournament or money match or MLG Finals, you must pause the game, announce to everyone that you are the greatest smash bros player that ever lived (you may paraphrase), and then continue the match. Xif is allowed to do this because GAWes falcon punched him in tournament with about 700 people watching and has not yet emotionally recovered.

Prac352

Smash Lord
Thread needs Falcon Xif:

When you Falcon Punch someone in a match, friendly or tournament or money match or MLG Finals, you must pause the game, announce to everyone that you are the greatest smash bros player that ever lived (you may paraphrase), and then continue the match. Xif is allowed to do this because GAWes falcon punched him in tournament with about 700 people watching and has not yet emotionally recovered.
Actually, there were only about four of us that actually witnessed the event, but everybody else soon heard about it.

And mad props to XIF for retaining his ability to speak without a stutter after said event.

Handorin

Smash Hero
lol, I said I read him like a book. That has nothing to do with him being black.

All of you need to learn to read though. :lick:

Top Bottom