• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**The Official Florida Brawl Code Thread**

AznHalfCaucasian

Smash Journeyman
Yo.....add me too.

I live around the *North Florida* section.

I got Drumma Boi and others as well.

Live around the same area as Drumma Boi and smash, but for some odd reason he doesn't brawl online that much.

PM me in the boards for more info ( the format for posting) in the "Brawl Smasher Locator"

-I appreciate it.

Brawl tag: DuDe

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
lol, love your sig.

Drumma_Boi kind of comes and goes... but if you leave him a PM he should get back to you when he's online. I'd suggest adding him to AIM as well.

So I guess I'll put you in the locator as being in Mary Esther?

AznHalfCaucasian

Smash Journeyman
lol, love your sig.

Drumma_Boi kind of comes and goes... but if you leave him a PM he should get back to you when he's online. I'd suggest adding him to AIM as well.

So I guess I'll put you in the locator as being in Mary Esther?
Actually Fort Walton Beach, Mary Esther is just across the street.

Thanks for the feedback.

P.S. I probably PM others as well Rice, Ram(don't know whats he's doing), and others.

Try to meet new people, besides the "Panhandlers Manhandlers" group.

Know them too much :)

TedBoosley

Smash Ace
* NOTICE *

IN REGARDS TO THE ABOVE POST, I NOW OWN A WII OF MY OWN. MY CODE IS:

0044-2817-6050

*NOTICE*

I HAVE ADDED THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE, ADD ME BACK. ALSO PM ME OR POST HERE OR AIM ME AT Justoid64 AND I WILL ADD YOU IN RETURN. THIS GOES OUT TO EVERYONE WHO HAS TRIED TO ADD ME OVER THE PAST FEW WEEKS.

Dguy
Vijin
Dark Sonic
Fenrir
Enraged Crab
Zoro
Colbol
Hazzard
Hungry Box
Rx-
Crom
xYz
Skrach/Otru/Sheer
Rohins
Lambchops

crispyone

Smash Journeyman
xYz, nice matches man. Your ike is mad good. Definitely need to play more friendlies. Hopefully, I won't have lag next time (lame john).

Angry, **** man. Your mario is beast. Your falcon is pretty good also. Looks like you like jabbing haha.

By the way, my friend was playing every other match as marth, falco, fox, or lucario. I mostly played as ike and one time as marth against you (angry) on mario circuit haha.

Edit: These April Fool's posts are awesome!

minus

Smash Rookie
2964-8256-5926

I've added most of the people from the Orlando area, but lemme know if you add me so I can double check and see if I added ya.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
xYz, nice matches man. Your ike is mad good. Definitely need to play more friendlies. Hopefully, I won't have lag next time (lame john).

Angry, **** man. Your mario is beast. Your falcon is pretty good also. Looks like you like jabbing haha.

By the way, my friend was playing every other match as marth, falco, fox, or lucario. I mostly played as ike and one time as marth against you (angry) on mario circuit haha.

Edit: These April Fool's posts are awesome!
thanks man, your ike is good aswell, you have little to work on, you're better then 99% of the other ike's ive played.

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
Even though I'm PA I'm a wanna be Floridian when it comes to smash Florida is too good at Smash. I know Rohins and play with him and Dguy told me to post info so here it is Brawl FC 3179-5838-9093. If you add me just let me know I'm always down for a game if you wanna play just contact me through aim dobs1007.

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
People I have added add me if you want just let me know. Esam, Rockrcrock, angrylobster, xyz, DaShizWiz, lambchops, mankosuki, fenrir, HungryBox always looking for a game please add me.
I have decent connection and play with Rohins and lag isn't too bad so shouldn't be issue.

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
I think both Wiis have to be online at the same time for two people who registered each other to see each other as such.
Dguy is correct even if both players have added friend codes you need to be online at same time at least once and it will finalize. Until then will have awaiting registration message.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
For some reason I can't get my DS or Wii to connect to my WiFi.

Any tips?
Buy a lan adapter?

Seriously though, did your password on your wifi reset or anything like that? If not, try deleting the connection and making a new wireless one in the wii menu. That doesnt work, restore your router to default and try again.

lol ted, i gotta add you to wifi when i get home

Edit: Actually, anyone who wants to add me let me know through here or preferrably AIM (GameDragonX) and Ill add you back. Code is to the left

Top Bottom