• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**The Official Florida Brawl Code Thread**

dguy6789

Smash Lord
Updated. My friend code is 3909-7189-5197 by the way.

Question. I noticed that on my brawl friend roster, nobody that my wii is registered with has appeared yet. Has this issue occurred with anybody else? If that is the case, then it seems that brawl does not use wii codes at all, contrary to what was posted on the boards a little while back.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Well, my friend code is 2821-8780-3867 so add me guys!...And if you do, let me know so that I can add you.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I've got two set ups. Everyone add me!

Wii Code #1: 0886-8081-1720-6559 - Brawl FC #1: 0173-0953-4280

Wii Code #2: 1529-9982-6028-9357 - Brawl FC #2: 0387-8439-7502

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Added RockCrock, Dguy, Frames, Arjuna, and OfTheKokiri as of now...Luigi_1, your code didn't work when I tried to put it in.

dguy6789

Smash Lord
I will be updating and adding friend codes next to people's names as they are posted in the thread. Should I get rid of the wii codes in the thread and replace them with the brawl friend codes, or have both?

Edit: Now that I have updated, I don't particularly like the way it looks. I am leaning towards the removal of all Wii codes and having only Brawl codes. What do you guys think?

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
btw, its 2921, not 2821.....re-add me and my bro CHANGE IT PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE READ THIS DGUY!!!

I have mankosuki, mcscruff, arjuna, kokiri, dguy, frame, and rockcrock, add me ****it!!! its really boring when nobody is home ;_;

Frames

DI
I will be updating and adding friend codes next to people's names as they are posted in the thread. Should I get rid of the wii codes in the thread and replace them with the brawl friend codes, or have both?

Edit: Now that I have updated, I don't particularly like the way it looks. I am leaning towards the removal of all Wii codes and having only Brawl codes. What do you guys think?
Well dguy, the thing is, you don't need the wii code for brawl, just the brawl fc. I played some matches with Rx- today, and I don't have his wii code, only his brawl code. So if you want to make this a smash only list, then I would get rid of the wii codes. However it may be beneficial to keep them in case people want to message each other or (gasp!) play a different game other than smash. Really it's up to you, since you're the one organizing it.

bootskirt

Smash Rookie
i still have a lot of unregistered...i added ALL of you guys that posted...even the ones since my last update. please add me...haha i need more people to play with

FartKnocker

Smash Apprentice
Code is in my sig/avatar. I will not add you unless you PM me (please include your code there)

Top Bottom