• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The official favorite Young Link poll

Which is your favorite Young Link?

• Aarosmashguy

Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Aniki

• Buzz Saw

• Caveman

Votes: 13 8.3%
  • Chip

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • Chu Dat

Votes: 21 13.4%
  • D20

Votes: 14 8.9%
  • Hanki

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Hero Sublime

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Jash

Votes: 29 18.5%
  • Laijin

Votes: 22 14.0%
  • N64

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • PDOT

• Quicksilv

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • RikyuXz

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ShiroiKen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Smash Mac

• Vanz

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • Wak

Votes: 14 8.9%

• Total voters

Laijin

Smash Hero
Because I could not make a poll just by editing a post. I made a new thread.

Copied directly from the Samus poll. Here is the Young Link poll. :o

Your vote can be based on characteristics such as:
  • Tournament placings
  • Gameplay abilities
  • Influential
  • Innovative
  • Helpful / Supportive
  • Fun to watch / "Flashy"
  • Persistent / Dedicated
  • Personable / Nice
It's who you think is the overall favorite player of Young Link, in terms of contributions to and influences on the Young Link community, as well as the larger Smash community.

ss118

Smash Master
Laijin for being black.
And being GA.
And for waking me up at 12:49am ><'.
Seriously, do you ever sleep? lol
On a side note, at the one tourney I went to, I had the most friendlies with you. I've also seen how you're progression in videos. I can't wait to play you again.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
I vote aarosmashguy

woop woop

Keyo

Smash Apprentice
Wow, this thing is rubbish. Laijin is no way better then Jash *sorry to say*. Jash has beaten the best Peachs "Pc and Cort" in a Money Match while Laijin couldn't even beat Dark.Pch. Its truly pitiful that you guys downgrade Jash so......

Laijin

Smash Hero
Wow, this thing is rubbish. Laijin is no way better then Jash *sorry to say*. Jash has beaten the best Peachs "Pc and Cort" in a Money Match while Laijin couldn't even beat Dark.Pch. Its truly pitiful that you guys downgrade Jash so......
:( Your bashing me because I suck at the Peach vs. YL match up. I really don't like the match up. While Jash on the other hand is pretty good at it. :|

I like the Marth and Falco match ups better than Peach.

Edit: The poll is not even about "best YL". Its your favorite YL player.

N64

Smash Champion
lols why am I up there

From what i've seen, Jash is probably my fav. young link. Him or chu have my vote for best y.link at the moment.

Link226

Smash Ace
+1 person who thinks the poll is all about who plays the best
No, I don't think this thread is about who plays the best. I know its about personal favorites.

But he is one of the best on the list, and yes he can wreck most of the people on it, I can't say that? lol

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
WTF? Dude what is that suppose to mean? I could not beat me cause I know the match up left and right. made a guide of Peach vs Y.link for crying out loud. and then the way you said that. Some respect you got for someone dude. really. So thats means I'm nothing of a Peach player cause Lajin could not beat me and he should be ashamed for it. FYI, I'm actullay pretty damm good at this game so get that straight. In beat Jash in 2 matches last week while he got the others. they were not sets. just random training. Lajin cant beat me, yet I beat Jash.so what that makes him then? Really arrogant.

And For the best Y.Link in my opinion and I dont care what anyone says, MY OPINION, I say Chu dat hands down. Guy is too good.

Keyo

Smash Apprentice
WTF? Dude what is that suppose to mean? I could not beat me cause I know the match up left and right. made a guide of Peach vs Y.link for crying out loud. and then the way you said that. Some respect you got for someone dude. really. So thats means I'm nothing of a Peach player cause Lajin could not beat me and he should be ashamed for it. FYI, I'm actullay pretty damm good at this game so get that straight. In beat Jash in 2 matches last week while he got the others. they were not sets. just random training. Lajin cant beat me, yet I beat Jash.so what that makes him then? Really arrogant.

And For the best Y.Link in my opinion and I dont care what anyone says, MY OPINION, I say Chu dat hands down. Guy is too good.
Wow Dark, you should really be ashamed of yourself. Im not saying your bad at this game, im saying your just not on Cort or PCs lvl. And its amazing how low you can go about beating Jash...its far too amazing. Just listen to yourself. You have about 100 matches with Jash and you beat him twice.....does that mean you can beat him? NO! It doesn't mean you can beat him. If you have about 20 matches with someone your BOUND to get at least 1 game. Its quite disappointing how you relate yourself as a player. You are very good and i enjoy watching your Peach, but find your place fo real. Jash is a way better player then u. Get over it. He did beat your Peach without using 1 bomb.....thats kinda embaressing.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
No, I don't think this thread is about who plays the best. I know its about personal favorites.

But he is one of the best on the list, and yes he can wreck most of the people on it, I can't say that? lol
No, you can't say that. It violates Young Link Council Laws Section 13 Chapter 8 Paragraph 22 Line 7.

Whatever. :laugh:

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
I would vote Buzz aswell, his guide is what got me into ylink.

guide is ****

Keyo

Smash Apprentice
Jash is so amazing, just wait till you see his new videos.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Wow Dark, you should really be ashamed of yourself. Im not saying your bad at this game, im saying your just not on Cort or PCs lvl. And its amazing how low you can go about beating Jash...its far too amazing. Just listen to yourself. You have about 100 matches with Jash and you beat him twice.....does that mean you can beat him? NO! It doesn't mean you can beat him. If you have about 20 matches with someone your BOUND to get at least 1 game. Its quite disappointing how you relate yourself as a player. You are very good and i enjoy watching your Peach, but find your place fo real. Jash is a way better player then u. Get over it. He did beat your Peach without using 1 bomb.....thats kinda embaressing.
He beat me without useing one bomb? Listen you lil fan boy, He camps against Peaches. In fact he told me once before he would not fight without useing a bomb. So I like to know who the hell lie to you. And i dont care if you enjoy watching me play. For this bull****, i aint playing Jash anymore. cause I bet if we was both on point and I kick his ***, it be some bull**** john. And FYI , Ask how annoying it is to play your best when one is johning about how lucky you get in a fight when you are beating them.

I rather fight chu Dat's Y.Link then Jash now after hearing this bullcrap. he atleast gave me respect when I nearly beat him in both of my tournament matches with him.and he knows I could have won. but **** happens. Even if i would have beat chu, he is still a better player then me obviously.no doubt about that. but I was still able to win. that is my point. Best freaking Y.link battle of my life. I would lose to him without a care in the world.

But to this bull**** your pulling off Keyo? Sorry, but i am not taking this likely. Your always talking about Jash this and that. But can never take account on his mistakes in fights? I dont give a ratz *** how many times he beats me or anyone else. I do it and more than once. So consider your azz ended. the kid is good. no doubt about that, but dont me he cant get his azz handed to him. and that goes for anyone else. So know YOUR place and shut up. I'm through with you Keyo officially. Learn what a true player in this game is all about and not some fanboy with no respect.

Top Bottom