• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The official favorite Young Link poll

Which is your favorite Young Link?

• Aarosmashguy

Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Aniki

• Buzz Saw

• Caveman

Votes: 13 8.3%
  • Chip

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • Chu Dat

Votes: 21 13.4%
  • D20

Votes: 14 8.9%
  • Hanki

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Hero Sublime

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Jash

Votes: 29 18.5%
  • Laijin

Votes: 22 14.0%
  • N64

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • PDOT

• Quicksilv

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • RikyuXz

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ShiroiKen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Smash Mac

• Vanz

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • Wak

Votes: 14 8.9%

• Total voters

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Noones seen my Ylink, i should have 60 votes tbh.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I voted PDOT tbh because he is amazing, when people see his combo vid soon to be released you will be amazed public... AMAZED.

P.S. This should be going on in the Peach forum lol

Keyo

Smash Apprentice
Your pathetic Dark.Pch, truly pathetic. But thats alright because actions speak louder then words. Jash beats u all the time so you have that on you and since you refuse to play him theres nothing u can do. Jash doesn't john and he proves that by 3 stocking you all the time. And you call me a fan boy? Sorry bro, unlike your one and loserish fan boy i know Jash personally and hes my best friend (practically brothers). I don't wanna waste my time with you, sorry about this Laijin, drama is over.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Your pathetic Dark.Pch, truly pathetic. But thats alright because actions speak louder then words. Jash beats u all the time so you have that on you and since you refuse to play him theres nothing u can do. Jash doesn't john and he proves that by 3 stocking you all the time. And you call me a fan boy? Sorry bro, unlike your one and loserish fan boy i know Jash personally and hes my best friend (practically brothers). I don't wanna waste my time with you, sorry about this Laijin, drama is over.
Yea your right drama is over. And he three stocks me all the time? who is tellingt you this information. Jash? if so he is a freaking liar. And the reason I wont play him anymore is cause I dont wanna hear bull**** like i am getting now. Stop riding his **** already. And he does not john? ok, see now I am gonna be straight up mean and just put all of it on blast. watch and learn, and I am trully not the only one who says that. I have plenty that would agree. i sorry but i aint the bad one here. Good show on putting your brother on blast maget.
And you know what? I dont even think your a real person. Talking about how you was at the tournament I took first at that college but did not come up to me. Also how Jash says You were at VLS Yet you did not come up to me nether. Dude, just shut the **** up with you riding Jash. You got a problem with me and what I gotta say? Direct it to my face and stop being a cheerleader. face it, dont care how many battles it taks. Jash loses to me. He lost to me at my house, he lost to meat a smashfest in long Island in sept. He lost to me once in a tournament match. So best to get your information straight. Like him, beating me all the time with three stocks? Bull****. him beating me with no bombs? mega Bull****. are you making this up just to make your boy look good. Your a joke and a waste of a smash player who hides behind his idol to get at people..........oh wait, why am I dealing with someone who is most likely not real?So **** you and have a Peachy day.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Umm i thought Jash and Dark Peach were cool peoples? And if not... its not kool 2 bash jash just cuz someone else is pushin your buttons.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Yea your right drama is over. And he three stocks me all the time? who is tellingt you this information. Jash? if so he is a freaking liar. And the reason I wont play him anymore is cause I dont wanna hear bull**** like i am getting now. Stop riding his **** already. And he does not john? ok, see now I am gonna be straight up mean and just put all of it on blast. watch and learn, and I am trully not the only one who says that. I have plenty that would agree. i sorry but i aint the bad one here. Good show on putting your brother on blast maget.
And you know what? I dont even think your a real person. Talking about how you was at the tournament I took first at that college but did not come up to me. Also how Jash says You were at VLS Yet you did not come up to me nether. Dude, just shut the **** up with you riding Jash. You got a problem with me and what I gotta say? Direct it to my face and stop being a cheerleader. face it, dont care how many battles it taks. Jash loses to me. He lost to me at my house, he lost to meat a smashfest in long Island in sept. He lost to me once in a tournament match. So best to get your information straight. Like him, beating me all the time with three stocks? Bull****. him beating me with no bombs? mega Bull****. are you making this up just to make your boy look good. Your a joke and a waste of a smash player who hides behind his idol to get at people..........oh wait, why am I dealing with someone who is most likely not real?So **** you and have a Peachy day.
This can all be sorted with a simple MM..my god how hard is it.

ONE MM IS IT ALL IT WILL TAKE..THEN BOTH OF YOU CAN STFU ON SMASHBOARDS 4EVA.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Nah, I just dont like liars and then they wanna expose it on the boards. MM wont solve anything. Win or lose, more lies will just come in. But I found out the real deal viva istant messaging. So yea its over now. I just wont deall with Jash anymore for this happens all the time.

Now that this is over............uh, back to topic I suppose? Chu is my fav if I have not said it before

Keyo

Smash Apprentice
Nah, I just dont like liars and then they wanna expose it on the boards. MM wont solve anything. Win or lose, more lies will just come in. But I found out the real deal viva istant messaging. So yea its over now. I just wont deall with Jash anymore for this happens all the time.

Now that this is over............uh, back to topic I suppose? Chu is my fav if I have not said it before
Do not blame anything on Jash, he has not done or said anything for you to be bashing him. MM solve everything *Hence Jash beating 2 random Peach's for $100 a piece*. Where are they now? No where to be seen again. :laugh: <3 Jash

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
O_o

and I spoke with jash and he even said he said those things, so its over, I wont deal with him anymore.

WTH? what 2 Peaches he beat for 100. This I dont believe nether

Keyo

Smash Apprentice
O_o

and I spoke with jash and he even said he said those things, so its over, I wont deal with him anymore.

WTH? what 2 Peaches he beat for 100. This I dont believe nether
Peach players from CT *from what they told us* by the name of Whirlwind, and Hytoshima. They challenged him in his home.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Peach players from CT *from what they told us* by the name of Whirlwind, and Hytoshima. They challenged him in his home.
WTF?

Oh man, I trully find this hard to beleive. cause any Peach player he would beat, I be one of the first to know like when he told me about Cort and PC Peach fights and he won them in a mm. Sorry but I think he is lieing againAnd dont get mad for me thinking that way its my opinion. And that second name so looks made up. I dont know what this kid is trying to pull but i dont care anymore. He can do and say all the lies he wants. and with that being said, this is my last post in this thread

To you Y.Link players out there, sorry for nearly a Page or drama and garbage. it shall end here. And chu dat is too good. Laterz people.

*Unsubscribe from this thread*

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
wow i thought this thread was about fav yl not better yl lol.. well i have not seen any other yl besides jash so i guess i go with jash ^_^

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
o yea i 4got i seen laijin yl at vls i sure he is better vs fox with yl then jash is i think >.< lol

dead-aim

Smash Cadet
Yo d20 is da best as he says and all you other ylink players are nuthin. d20 is by far the youngest of them all.

Mayhem Maker

Smash Rookie
im not a huge fan of ylink players who pull items 24/7 like chu and laijin, although both of them are probably the 2 best ylinks out there right now. caveman is who got me playing ylink years ago so i voted for him, but this aarosmashguy is really aggressive and fun to watch...and hes actually very very good unlike many flashy players. so my second would go to him

Zane Fleia

Smash Journeyman
Always gotta go with Chu. Otherwise, I'd definitely vote Wak. I mean, how can you beat out the guy who made the Advanced How To Play videos? (Without being Chu Dat, of course)

Keyo

Smash Apprentice
Attention!!

Jash has just won a tournament about 30 minutes ago, videos of this will be up soon. Who wins a tournament with....Young Link? Only Jash <3

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Jash has just won a tournament about 30 minutes ago, videos of this will be up soon. Who wins a tournament with....Young Link? Only Jash <3
LOL! I've won tournaments before with just Young Link. Granted, I'm competitively dry right now, but it is definitely no easy feat.

Chip.

you know what to do
I've won tournaments before too using only young Link!!! =D

Yhauuuz,.... someone else finally voted for me *sheds tear* lol

RikyuXz.~

Smash Apprentice
Again I ask, small tournaments? Huge *** tournaments? Regional tournaments? What kind specifically? I find it impossible to win huge-*** tournaments.. difficult to win regionals.. and kinda hard for small tournaments.. of course it always depends on the people you were competing against....

Hey chip, have you ever won a BC tournament? Just curious =P

Chip.

you know what to do
I've never been to BC :laugh:

And it's basically impossible to win national tournaments with only young Link . . . in fact it's impossible to win with any charachter unless you're like Marth, Fox, Sheik, or a few others XD. Regional tournaments would be very difficult to win with onry young Link, but I'm definetly aiming that as my goal before Brawl is born. Local tournaments are beyond easy to win as young Link too :laugh: Xd

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
It all depends on how good the people you are competing against are obv

Top Bottom