• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Everything Thread - The Basics, How To Improve, Frame Data etc.

Gumo

Smash Rookie
I want thier to be more on Jiggs. I am starting to think noone but King plays him pimpish!!!

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
Why are you bumping a STICKY?

Anyway, if it isn't too much to ask for, can someone please give me a link to a site with several Melee pictures, particularly Multi-Man Melee?

I'm still working on that guide but I need pictures to make it interesting.

Sync99

Smash Journeyman
This is the center of all threads IMO, I don't think I could ever learn everything there is to know about this game in my lifetime. I don't know, however, how to reset the controller and auto-reset matches back to the title menu screen when playing... Kind of embarrassing. Is there some sort of Menu Thread that helps us simple folk figure out the basic mechanics of where to scroll and select?

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
This is the center of all threads IMO, I don't think I could ever learn everything there is to know about this game in my lifetime. I don't know, however, how to reset the controller and auto-reset matches back to the title menu screen when playing... Kind of embarrassing. Is there some sort of Menu Thread that helps us simple folk figure out the basic mechanics of where to scroll and select?
I've been out so it may be too late to answer this question, if you still need help then I can answer for you.

Also, thanks to everyone that's been complementing me. The best thing you can do for a guide creator or writer is to complement their work and I really appreciate a lot of these comments. :)

TKD

Smash Lord
I really need something about the tournament allowed stages cuz' I don't know which ones are permitted right now.

jacobrhcp

Smash Apprentice
there is a scenee for discussing 1p-mode and getting records. This scene is long dead on gfaqs.

I think it would be righteous if a link to www.smashvrs.com would be put in the first post

dawn001

Smash Ace
sorry this may not be the right place to say it but i dont know where i can find a thread about it ok well do anyone in this thread know where i could find a thread on the claw method if do let me know or info on it?

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
Go to the Character Guide Links Thread (new version) and then select one of Bowser's Guides.

Also, I was out for a long time but now I'm back. I'd like to fix this mutha up so I'll do that later...

kook321

Smash Apprentice
What is edge hopping? If its the thing when you repeatly jump on and off the edge how do you do that.

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
My thread got hijacked. >.>

Hmm... Well now that I've returned, I should probably take responsibility for this thing. I kinda half-a**ed the Collaboration Project since no new material was gained. Mission failed... :(

I'm accepting any help though. Feel free to post stuff you think should be added in here and I'll see about it. Also, sorry for being out so long.

greenpika

Smash Cadet
ok im having trouble fighting 2 lv 9s at the same time. wen i try to edge guard, the other comes up to attack me. if they're both off the stage, its impossible to edge guard against both of them. also, they attack so quickly tht it almost impossible to move. i can't juggle or grab or else the other will hit me. any ideas? i tried separating them, but they just come back

Sync99

Smash Journeyman
ok im having trouble fighting 2 lv 9s at the same time. wen i try to edge guard, the other comes up to attack me. if they're both off the stage, its impossible to edge guard against both of them. also, they attack so quickly tht it almost impossible to move. i can't juggle or grab or else the other will hit me. any ideas? i tried separating them, but they just come back
i cant believe im wasting my time saying this but...

don't fight level 9's! if you really wanna beat them just pick marth and fsmash them constantly as they walk into you, but seriously... level 9's = unimprovement

greenpika

Smash Cadet
yea, yea, i no about how they aren't good human replacements. but im not training with them, i'm just fighting them. I train when my friends come over. Otherwise, i just fight lv 9s

Top Bottom