• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Epic "What's Your Favorite Taunt" Thread

TLMarth

Smash Ace
The best taunting mindgame, is to annoy your opponent by saying loudly, "EPIC KO!" or "HAHAHA" or something like that.

MaxThunder

PM Support
ido the up taunt... or a shield breaker... and then continue whith sidesteps... and if i use meta knight i usually do the up taunt (...up taunt ftw) or i just d-tilts myself back and forth... i call that the meta dance...

Edit: if i win whith marth i try to end in the middle of a dolphin slash.... whith meta knight i try to be invisible...(ninja style)

feardragon64

Smash Champion
Thats the problem with ppl and mindgames, they assume that all mindgames take place inside the game. The true key to winning is to beat ur opponent both virtually and physically. Your AT just revolutionized marths metagame. I am witness to something epic!
Too bad people end up "taunting" each other more than playing at that point....=b

Genetic

Smash Rookie
lol Depends. Taunting can be a mindgame.

If you're Pit, and you use the taunt where you go: "The Fight is On!" then it will piss off your opponents and thus make their gameplay disintegrate!

QuickSi1ver

Smash Cadet
lol Depends. Taunting can be a mindgame.

If you're Pit, and you use the taunt where you go: "The Fight is On!" then it will piss off your opponents and thus make their gameplay disintegrate!

Your right, being taunted by some gay angel-man made of pixels would seriously anger me to the point of being unable to think clearly.

felix0-9

Smash Cadet
if its in a casual atmosphere with my friends, i use the down taunt where marth talks in japanese and then shout the japanese phrase at them again. if its in a more professional atmosphere or a tourney, i roll back and forth and crouch inbetween. also i do the bowing thing. i thought i was the only one who did that :,(

Top Bottom