• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The OFFICIAL Dtilt Spike Topic

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
It's hard to pull it off against humans, lol.

I still try for it in friendlies, just for giggles.

LuLLo

Smash Ace
Well it's not EXTREMELY rare. There's always Snake, Wario also doesn't auto-sweetspot and I think you can spike Ike out of his QD if times right and maybe take a hit yourself, but who cares.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Seems pretty dumb to me...I mean, sure it has its uses and all, but I sure wouldn't be trying to consistently get it to connect every single match I play. In the AiB thread, sasook says that. It's cool and all, especially the reverse spike, but not much besides that.

Unless of course, you can consistently do it and it's a snap for you.

Fate?

Smash Rookie
Dtilt as a Spike except maybe against Snake (Keyword: maybe) is basically your worst option, theres basically always something more reliable you can do than waste time attempting it, if you want to Dtilt spike, use Ike (not that its much better for him, but atleast its consistent)

Top Bottom