• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Demigodz Crew Says, "Hab is back in town Hab is back in town!"

Cia

das kwl
I'm sure yet.. but MAYBE about 3-4 weeks from now, I might hold a smashfest at my place. if I decide to, I'll let you guys know.

CasshernDGZ

Smash Journeyman
Yo Hab I'm really feelin' those picks, I'm going super OG black game and watch now though...^^

Badakin

Smash Apprentice
Notice how all my mains are blue? Thats cuz its the ***** best color evah good stuff on the pics hab our front page is sure to be "spruced" up

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Nana locking Snake's all over New York City
yo DGZ the only person datz knoz me from ur crew iz luck but if any1 iz readin this from the crew i was wonderin if ya'll had a spot for me in ur clan...luck said to jus let ya'll kno on ur thread but its better to show up at W2Z....i play wit fox,link,falco,CF,olimar,ike,marth,GW,snake,wolf,rob,sheik,luigi, and MK my most common fighter iz fox tho....im top 35 on GB and am very dedicated towards this game....dedicated enuff that i havent played melee since brawl came out...lolz...well ima be at W2Z today and 2morrow(thursday) both for trainin grounds obviously...i wuz part of imperial era but me and peach were the only active players peach bein more active cuz i got a job(sux)...i always bring my A game but msgz won't prove nuttin...i'll be at W2Z and if i run into ya'll or ya'll decide to wanna see wat ima bout...i'll be there...(ima puerto rican ***** wit glasses...always wears jordans...plain colored tee...my name above my fighter iz ...Rk718...this iz jus to make things easier so if u see me u kno for sure its me...if u guys put the offer on the table i will definitely be hyped to try out the da crew...thanx...)

Badakin

Smash Apprentice
Yo Good **** on the first page hab soooo epicgodlyingtophington <-- yeah thats right, its a word(also i wannt my love for sonic to be known to the ppl theat read the page too)

Benjamin Linus

Smash Apprentice
yo guys when are we gonna train. how about tuesday of this coming week. i've almost completely forgot to post here.

ive been so tired of smashboards lately.

i was just reading the old posts we had back on the 6th page and we use to be so hype... what happened?

First2Bomb

Smash Apprentice
Wow. I digg the 1st post! Amazing. I wanna get back into brawl now :/,....we should a crew training day.

Jok3r

Smash Apprentice
wow i see Randy still lazy and never updated the first page EVa. Good SH** Hab Great editing looks Really good.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
So. I'm going to CH4. I believe Ritz said he's trying to go as well. Unfortunately, my housing is by invite only, so I can't really house other peeps. :(

Anyone else?

CasshernDGZ

Smash Journeyman
I don't know if it's worth it...I doubt I'd be able to go..with school starting and all that jazz.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
I don't know if it's worth it...I doubt I'd be able to go..with school starting and all that jazz.
same, i don't wanna miss school cuz that week will be important cuz it'll be my second week in a new school .. don't wannna miss school that early on in a neew school, ya know? lol

HaB, are you gonna record the crew battle? :ohwell:

Rhyme

Smash Lord
Hm...I wanted to go. Then my bud USA bailed on the housing so I wasn't gonna go. If housing at the venue overnight is only eight bucks then I just might be going to this again.

Top Bottom