• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Demigodz Crew Says, "Hab is back in town Hab is back in town!"

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
Hello. My Name is Shin and I host smashfests every whenever I feel like it ( having one tomorrow ). They last from 4 pm until decide to kick people out my house. The address is 1055 Blake ave apt 14 zipcode 11208 Brooklyn , NY. I have 3 Tvs and 1 setup and the entry fee is 1 copper for as long as you want to stay. My fests have been featured on the Hit Show "Rockin Today" and have attracted Known smashers from lands as far the Bronx and beyond. My Aim is Howcanibemeowchi. email kinganakaris@yahoo.com. Yahoo blkhousecat.

... Get Rock Smashed

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
omg shin... im sooo coming to ur house >_< also i owe the bank money T-T i deffinately need a fundraiser or something

Benjamin Linus

Smash Apprentice
UBER BUMP CUZ WE MIGHT HAVE NEW RECRUITS LOOKING FOR OUR THREAD.

i bet you randys not gonna see this and then when i tell him about it, he gonna be like ""when did this happen" and im gonna be like "check the boards douche >_>"

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
yo luck, how'd you do? i want results from that shiz, and i'd like to see these new recruits, or anyone who's interested before we make any decisions...=)

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
There weren't any singles or anything, Rhodes, so there's really no results. There were random crew battles, where Luck, Ritz, Swift, Jash and I were in a crew. I'll totally blame Luck, though, for telling me to counterpick Olimar against Beast's Beast Snake for the last two stocks of the crew battle. But it's all good. I was only hardbody tight for like five minutes and then I was cool. That also had to do partially with my not getting one of those ice pops when they were discovered.

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
olimar as a counterpick on snake? XD
playing icies in general? XD

jk, jk

but that match w/ Beast, HaB wasn't his usual self, I must say. 2 f-smashes lol, I know for a fact he's better than that.

Anywho, I say we did aight in general. The first match I sucked balls (feeling pressured for no reason, no johns), but HaB pulled it through w/ 7 stock. The second match I did better, but felt grimey cuz I know that I should have destroyed this guys DK (his DK was shield -> d-smash the whole time >__>), but again I felt tight and psyched myself out. W/e, it was more experience and it was good.

Mad fun seeing you guys there (Luck and HaB).

Rhyme

Smash Lord
If you'd call camo "green" then yeah, I'm pretty sure that I'm the Samus from teams. Crazy long hair and a fedora? In the shed, standing room only, wadn't it that set? Beast, you were mad good in teams ((and singles, though we didn't play any)) as well, I still can't get over that Falcon/Snake representation you got goin' on.

Long Island is mad far away from where I live though...like three hours far.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
playing icies in general? XD

jk, jk

but that match w/ Beast, HaB wasn't his usual self, I must say. 2 f-smashes lol, I know for a fact he's better than that.

Anywho, I say we did aight in general. The first match I sucked balls (feeling pressured for no reason, no johns), but HaB pulled it through w/ 7 stock. The second match I did better, but felt grimey cuz I know that I should have destroyed this guys DK (his DK was shield -> d-smash the whole time >__>), but again I felt tight and psyched myself out. W/e, it was more experience and it was good.

Mad fun seeing you guys there (Luck and HaB).
Feeling pressured? You mean the crew battle match between me and you? I dunno why you was pressured (The Fsmashes?, cause you seemed confident, even when you thought I would switch to Peach. I like my opponents to be relaxed at all times. In anycase man, it was a good match

I'm mad that HaB took out two of the other members with ease. >>

Benjamin Linus

Smash Apprentice
If you'd call camo "green" then yeah, I'm pretty sure that I'm the Samus from teams. Crazy long hair and a fedora? In the shed, standing room only, wadn't it that set? Beast, you were mad good in teams ((and singles, though we didn't play any)) as well, I still can't get over that Falcon/Snake representation you got goin' on.

Long Island is mad far away from where I live though...like three hours far.
oh sorry with all those new faces i coulda swore everyone lived in long island. where do you live?

also you should definitely hang out with us sometime or come to training grounds or weeklies. i think youd find us to be an amazing crew.

Rhyme

Smash Lord
Aah it's alright. Middletown, NY...so that's about two hours north of the Bronx. I dunno where you guys usually get together to smash...let me know and I'll look into taking a train or something.

HollaAchaBoy seemed less than impressed. >.>

CasshernDGZ

Smash Journeyman
Yo!, I've been absent from the boards, but I am here saying CASS MONEY IS BACK!!!!!!

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
HollaAtchaBoy seemed less than impressed. >.>
I'm just in a mood of perpetual semi-tightness after my Olimar kept getting ***** on Saturday, especially after losing the crew battle. I'm in the mindset that my Olimar is garbz and I should just drop him and main ROB alone. So if it seems like tightness towards you, my dude, that's not the case. It's all love to heads that prove to be beastly, like you and Beast.

Samus got me ZIPLOC.

Rhyme

Smash Lord
"ZIPLOC"? Never heard that before. Honestly, I laughed the first time I read what you wrote because it seemed like you were joking. Then later I thought about it and figured that it was better to play it safe and assume you may have been serious. Glad to hear things are cool, though.

I main Oli as well, but the traitorous pikmin, lack of priority vs most characters and constant gimping does get me going occasionally. After maining Samus in Melee, most of those little annoyances don't phase me like they used to.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Ask NinjaLink about his levels of tightness. It starts with Ziploc, and then I think level 2 tightness is Matlock. Then it goes Padlock as Level 3. Level 4 is still unrevealed, but I'm lobbying for it to be Dreadlock.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I was just watching vids of the Smashfest that got recorded and I'm tight that Luck isn't getting any shoutouts.

When I post the matches you'll see what I mean. He's a beast, and he def beasted that day.

I don't know how many I have of... nope, I have none of Ritz. He was too white to be on camera.

Also, get at me and ZRO. A little KillaSWAT/Demigodz co-lab we like to call TEAM BEEP!

CasshernDGZ

Smash Journeyman
I see the smashfest was quite a nice time, I truly regret not makin' it HAB, I miss you budz..

Rhyme

Smash Lord
Ask NinjaLink about his levels of tightness. It starts with Ziploc, and then I think level 2 tightness is Matlock. Then it goes Padlock as Level 3. Level 4 is still unrevealed, but I'm lobbying for it to be Dreadlock.
Haha, I get it now. >.< And dreadlock sounds awesome.

Just about all of my mains need to be leveled up to meet other heads.

Except ROB. I contend my ROB is amazing.
I would like to test that theory next time, if you don't mind. : )

Benjamin Linus

Smash Apprentice
i love how i lost alot of those matches. alot more then i thought. hab the brown-ish De3, im not sure if thats me. if it was i must have been sandbagging OD cuz none of those things seemed like stuff i would do. i could be wrong though.

Cia

das kwl
Top Bottom