• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Demigodz Crew Says, "Hab is back in town Hab is back in town!"

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
RITTTTZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!

Good **** yesterday at the weekly guys, we'll do better next time. Overall, I thought the weekly was very fun.

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
*zelda treasure sound*
You have found another white person!

yo, so thank you guys for lettin me join your crew. I will most definitely work hard toward getting better and being able to rep. this crew properly. Just gimme a lil time lol.

D1

Banned via Administration
Gratz on makin it in Ritz I definitely give this underrated crew propz they're gonna start doing it big soon. The crew battle vs. PE was rather close as well...I loved it.

Badakin

Smash Apprentice
Demigodz is not only a crew, its a vie for racial harmony get at us.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
**** son, I used to take pride in being the only shade of white in Demigodz.

That's cool, though. Toon Link + ROB = Spam, the other WHITE Meat.

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
DEMIGODDDDDZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!! Finally Ritz posts, ****. And HAB, when will you come back to NY?! for like....more than a day?

Benjamin Linus

Smash Apprentice
**** that sucks HAB. you gotta come back here and rep olimar cuz starz is tryna take your title son.

guys the vids we shot are offically onna CD. now i just gotta chop up the matches and post um up.

unfortunately because we were dumb with recording, there are more doubles matches then singles, tier doesnt have any singles recorded, and the last match gets cut off which is me vs randy (when i won T_T). oh well this was only are first time.

next time it only takes about 3 matches to warm up in brawl after that we record. and more singles then doubles even though doubles is definitely more fun.

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
**** that sucks HAB. you gotta come back here and rep olimar cuz starz is tryna take your title son.

guys the vids we shot are offically onna CD. now i just gotta chop up the matches and post um up.

unfortunately because we were dumb with recording, there are more doubles matches then singles, tier doesnt have any singles recorded, and the last match gets cut off which is me vs randy (when i won T_T). oh well this was only are first time.

next time it only takes about 3 matches to warm up in brawl after that we record. and more singles then doubles even though doubles is definitely more fun.

Yo, there are a bunch of matches that I saved on both wii's mine and Cass', so maybe we could re-record them, put them on a cd and put them up too. They were mad good, gotta watch em lol. Most of them are 3 stocks though lol, that's why i saved them.

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
ahh i don't remember you destroying me in any wifi matches =( lol. did you save any that were close or did i get wrecked in all of them?
the ones that were close generally lasted over 3 minutes which kinda sucks, but I only have match of you getting 3 stocked on smashville =p lol, you sd'd though.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Tier GG last nite. I rather play DK offline. Its too hard to dodge his stuff on there and I get hit when I clearly see an attack comming. But good matches. Least I pulled off some wins as gay as that lag way.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
the ones that were close generally lasted over 3 minutes which kinda sucks, but I only have match of you getting 3 stocked on smashville =p lol, you sd'd though.
ouch haha. well i will not be losing to DK anymore as long as i can help it. even if u keep training against META KNIGHT it won't help next time i play you:laugh:

Badakin

Smash Apprentice
OK but we all kno sonic is the sexiest mother ****er to walk this earth get @ him.
Cant wait to see those matches espicaily team TrueBlue on luig, so godly get @ us.
uhhhh ritzzzz IM me so we can get that wifi beastness in (Badakin225)
UHHHHHHHHH tihinking.... HAB! sonic is the other white meat bettah recognize >_>
UMMMMMMMMMM ben you should tipper every disease not just multiple sclerosis
Tier.... keep pushing meh.
Cass.... im sorry but max knows ur on legacy.....:(
F2b how could i forget, stay sexy :)
ANDDDDDDDDDDD thats my post for the month *goes back into shadows* ehhhh

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
him too.

we both mad sexy

you and your ugly *** meta can go hike it to the red light district

EDIT: I gotta give ya props lol, but i did see that coming
lol, so you'll be entering weeklies more often now?
man .. 2 toon links join the weeklies.. man i hate that stupid character haha.
(jash is gonna start entering brawl tournaments.. was training him in the meta matchup the other day)

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
Good games today Ritzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, get at my repeated spikes from DK, and get at my new secret character that not a lot of people know about and is secretly beast!!! No but seriously, good games, you have gotten much much better in a really short time, if you just keep playing people on wifi and with our crew whenever you can you'll get mad good really quickly.

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
Lol, yeah. Good games man. But i gotta say that I got ***** in some of them =/. I really needa learn how to hang on to stocks/stop being repetitive.

but yeah, mad good spikes lol.

EDIT: ohh and sorry that I just left all of a sudden, but dinner was being served lol

Badakin

Smash Apprentice
Rhodes is deff like piccolo to me and gram. ****s us up then expects us to get better
**** works though, like a ***** charm :)

Benjamin Linus

Smash Apprentice
Yo **** That **** Son!!! We Definitely Are Gonna Get Jash Before P.e Does. I Will Not Let That Happen.

In Other News Get At My Wes Style Post.

@bada: Im Definitely Gonna Ken Combo Aids In Brawl.
@shadow: I Cant Wait For Marth Dittos. They Will Be Fun.
Yea Thats Right Everyone Shadow Is Using Marth Now I Spoiled It.

Also I Need To Get At El, Cuz So Far Snake And Shadow Have Played Him.

Also Guys Im Sorry To Say That In Transfering The Matches We Recorded From Video To Dvd They Got Od Fuucked Up. So I Can't Up Load Any. Im Mad!

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
Yo **** That **** Son!!! We Definitely Are Gonna Get Jash Before P.e Does. I Will Not Let That Happen.

In Other News Get At My Wes Style Post.

@bada: Im Definitely Gonna Ken Combo Aids In Brawl.
@shadow: I Cant Wait For Marth Dittos. They Will Be Fun.
Yea Thats Right Everyone Shadow Is Using Marth Now I Spoiled It.

Also I Need To Get At El, Cuz So Far Snake And Shadow Have Played Him.

Also Guys Im Sorry To Say That In Transfering The Matches We Recorded From Video To Dvd They Got Od Fuucked Up. So I Can't Up Load Any. Im Mad!
**** yo, that sucks, what happened to them? Oh well, I didn't have any matches up anyways, but I've been in the habit of recording any matches i have under 3 minutes just for re-recording purposes, so the next time you come over, bring that VCR!!!

Benjamin Linus

Smash Apprentice
eh yo tier. i wanna talk about us teaming. i think this is a fine place to do it as well. this is what we have this crew thread for.

I know im holding you back, and i know you wanna win but i was wondering if we could be permanent partners. if you dont want to i understand, but im looking for someone in this crew who will consistently team with me. i wanna work hard together with that person and play with them alot so we can truely know each other well. i only specifically called out tier because i teamed with him last and we were partners in melee.

hopefully if we keep teaming rhodes, despite my badness as a team we may become really good. but yea its up to you. i wont be offended in anyway if you dont want to cuz it might be best for dgz if you win with better partners.

Badakin

Smash Apprentice
Word good **** today. yo ur like my offical training buddy
never have i seen a spam like this one (in a good way :p)
ur toon link is still a challenge though

Top Bottom