• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Demigodz Crew Says, "Hab is back in town Hab is back in town!"

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
Werd, second page FTL. Good games last night luck, those random MM's were too good lol, and get at my fast *** falco. I still have to decide who i want you to main.

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
Absolutely nothing, playing brawl, skating, spending time with my girl, staying in the city mainly. And community service...Ritz, you think you'll have more time to chill with us during the summer? like...in the city or at one of our houses?

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
hab's sig is halarious.

the reason this thread has like no posts is because only 3 or 4 of us post. randy doesnt post and scott forgets sometimes.

good games to ZRO and Blackie today. that knee was epic zro lol. i know blackie was tight he didnt get no money.

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
Absolutely nothing, playing brawl, skating, spending time with my girl, staying in the city mainly. And community service...Ritz, you think you'll have more time to chill with us during the summer? like...in the city or at one of our houses?
Over the summer I think that I'll be able to chill a lot more often, but like later in the day. I got a job that goes from 8-5 (camp thing), and then I got some work at this local archaeological place that will hopefully get me some extra money.

But weekends and the later part of the summer (like early August) will be perfect.

Badakin

Smash Apprentice
ill try but outside of that i wont be doing much this summer, praying for a job i think we need to do a dgz prayer so ur buddy badakin can get a job. and then go home and pray to whoever you pray to so i can get a job. and croose ur fingers. and go 3 stock rabbits and get their feet and gimmeh

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
If you guys do it, please get it recorded. And habcam mms of course, any smashfest isn't complete without them.

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
i dunno if we should record it. i mean it is TS...

Hab i hope you got like pro out of nowhere.
What the hell does the other crew being TS have to do w/ recording it or not? If we get ***** on film by them, so what? Vids are a great way of recording your progress and you can watch them and critique yourself and see what you need to work on. Hell, I'd say that filming would be great because it is TS.

/end of shpiel

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
What the hell does the other crew being TS have to do w/ recording it or not? If we get ***** on film by them, so what? Vids are a great way of recording your progress and you can watch them and critique yourself and see what you need to work on. Hell, I'd say that filming would be great because it is TS.

/end of shpiel
good **** grahm!!! haha

Benjamin Linus

Smash Apprentice
alright if everyone's hype to do it then so am i. i just figured people wouldnt like us losing (cough shern cough).

lets show um how demigodz do.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
O_O.............. O_O

no effing way. No joke, Ganon, along w/ Kirby, is like my OD secret tech. I guess we white people have more in common than the pigment of our skin.
We super secret counterpick the one dude who's definitely NOT our skin color.

Actually, I do it for the sexy sex that is the Leonidas.

EDIT: Turn down the volume and get at this last kill. http://youtube.com/watch?v=dyqxXr6-vjc

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
We super secret counterpick the one dude who's definitely NOT our skin color.

Actually, I do it for the sexy sex that is the Leonidas.

EDIT: Turn down the volume and get at this last kill. http://youtube.com/watch?v=dyqxXr6-vjc
LMAO. But that's the thing, when I'm playing with Ganon I'm able to live my non-white life, albeit vicariously

and Leonidas is mad sexy, but so is side-b tech chasing.

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
Yo luck why weren't you at the weekly? You still chillin with us tomorrow? I thought it was a mad fun weekly, mad fun teaming with vanz and chillin with jman, ace and cass, tooooo fun. And get at mop for lending me 5$

Benjamin Linus

Smash Apprentice
my mom wouldnt let me go. yo your mom was mad worried she called me at like 1 am. i tried calling you 2 i was up til 3 hopein for some wifi matches.

i think ill be able to come today but no garentees .

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Thanks for saving us from page 2, Shadow but...

I ain't owe you ****e.

Tell you what.

MM between me and you. You win, you get your crew battle moneys. I win, we're even. No payment to you.

BREAK YO SELF, FOO!

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for saving us from page 2, Shadow but...

I ain't owe you ****e.

Tell you what.

MM between me and you. You win, you get your crew battle moneys. I win, we're even. No payment to you.

BREAK YO SELF, FOO!
Yo, Hab for blackest member in this crew, seriously...

Top Bottom