• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Demigodz Crew Says, "Hab is back in town Hab is back in town!"

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
****, yo guys we havent been playing smash much lately. maybe we should all get together and have a little demigodz smashfest with maybe a few other people (blackanese + zro) or something.

Randy i hope you see this
word, im wit it... been mad bored lately, but since *****s got jobs now i doubt people are gonna play on weekdays T-T

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Son I go to NYU.

The place with a higher concentration per square mile of Korean girls than any place in Manhattan, save for K-Town.

Don't trust Reno for hoes.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Also, since this clearly is not a double post, I just thought of something.

I would like to declare myself the official DGZ DNB Mixmaster. Nobody can touch me on that front.

Rhyme

Smash Lord
Sorry to cut into all the talk about hookers and birthdays, but I believe a smashfest was mentioned? If all you guys are gettin' together then let me know. My Samus/Olimar could certainly use some experience. And Beast and I could team again. ^^ Watch out HaB. ; )

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Sorry to cut into all the talk about hookers and birthdays, but I believe a smashfest was mentioned? If all you guys are gettin' together then let me know. My Samus/Olimar could certainly use some experience. And Beast and I could team again. ^^ Watch out HaB. ; )
Samus gets me MATLOCK!

But no, if it were to happen in the summer I more than likely would not be able to make it. It's just nice talk, like about hookers and birthdays.

Also, get at this shizz:

http://gizmodo.com/359099/wall+e-gamecube-mod-is-too-cute-but-not-too-cute-for-the-giz

Cia

das kwl
wow.. I wish I could put entire pages on my ignore list.. cuz that was just ridiculous

happy b-day luck..

good shiz to all the people that money matched my peach. rematches?? :)

anyone else wanna mm me, my peach is not amazing :laugh:

CasshernDGZ

Smash Journeyman
We've been kind of silent for a while, time to be a leader and run stuff, lol. Well guys, it's been decided, we need to plan...a Dragonforce presents a Demigodz Smashfest: Part Deux So who wants to go and who can host it?

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
I'll go, I can't host though, got no room/no room for setups/no setups.....

And you guys gotta start coming to weeklies again, there's really no better way to improve. Well...whatever...

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
That's it.

I've had it.

I'm gonna beautify the first post with HABulousness.

I'm always stalking the boards because I have no life and I want our first post to look... well, HABulous.

So I'm gonna make a new one. You cool with posting my dude, Randy?

And is everyone cool with me doing that, my dudes Randy and Rhodes and Scott and Tarik and Najee and Graham?

Benjamin Linus

Smash Apprentice
i definitely want that smashfest. i can't host either though cuz my parents took my games and TV. maybe we should all just go to W2Z on a non-training grounds day.

or we could try and ask like DJN or someone who has there own house to let us come over and host it.

if thats the case randy you know those people well ask them and see what you can do.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
HEEEEYYYYYYYYYY

where have the demigodz been besides tier and cass =/

you guys going to the weekly tomorrow?

and ehh.. sorry to bring it up again but tier and cass (if u guys are the only ones going) can u bring the 5 dollars in to pay off the resto f the crew.. tier u gave me $3 already actually

luck misteriously disappeared from the scene to run away from debts. LMAO jk luck .. hopw to see you soon.

Benjamin Linus

Smash Apprentice
Hab i thought you mained rob ma dude. ur rob is beastly. olimar is good for gay counterpicks (not on snake lol).

also

yo tier i want our doubles name to be: The Golden Pair

its a reference to prince of tennis since i know you guys arent going to get it. if anyone has better suggestions id like to hear them though.

Top Bottom