• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Claus (The Masked Man) for SSBB thread, Mother 3 Spoilers

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
I'll respond in red, just for clarity's sake.

two "more" adding on to Melee? as in four reps for a fairly small franchise? thats seems unlikely...
No, no. As RegalBuster explained, I meant two "more" as in two more than we already know. Since Fox is already confirmed for Brawl, I just meant that StarFox would get three reps total for Brawl.

so a huge franchise like FE only gets two reps, but Star Fox gets four?...
See the above explanation. Three for each is reasonable, I suppose.

I just lost a small amount of respect for you... and no, I'm not being sarcastic. theres NO reason why you shouldn't support K. Rool...
Besides the fact that I just don't like him? Don't get me wrong--if the DK series gets another rep, he is a shoo-in. But I don't like the way he looks, I don't find him an appealing character, and--frankly--I'm just not terribly enthused about the DK series as a whole. I'm not against seeing them in Brawl or anything; I'm just not bouncing with glee to see them. :ohwell:

he's returning. he's the original FE lord, stared in two games plus is having his first game remade for the DS, and is still one of the most popular lords even though his game is old. I don't see how people can even begin to doubt his return
I dunno. To me, Ike and Marth are pretty similar, at least aesthetically. Similar body structure, similar design (except Marth is more of a consummate bishounen than Ike), similar Special Moves, etc. I haven't played the Fire Emblem series, so I admittedly can only offer an outsider's perspective, but they just seem too similar to me. It seems kind of like the whole Lucas-Ness issue, if you ask me.

it's not an either-or scenario. either they both get in, or Mewtwo does. contrary to popular belief, Lucario does not, IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM, have priority over Mewtwo. I'm not blaming you for this, but I'm sick and tired of having to explain this! the only reason Lucario has ANY type of importance over most other Pokemon is that he was in a movie. well guess what, Mewtwo was in TWO! one of them being the first one, the other, it's sequel. he also has importance in the actual games themselves, as being the ORIGINAL super legendary Pokemon. something which Lucario isn't even close to being. he was also already in Melee, with an ORIGINAL move set! the only problem was that he sucked due to his stats; some thing that can easily be fixed in Brawl.
I dunno how the whole Lucario thing grew to such proportions. No offense taken; I don't necessarily agree with the way Lucario has been played up to be Mewtwo's successor, but it is a pretty big phenomenon. I would be surprised to see an original character like Mewtwo be scrapped in favor of Lucario, but if it should come to that, expect to see another Lucas situation: Shadow Ball will become Aura Sphere, Disable becomes Detect, etc. Personally, I would much rather see Mewtwo stay and welcome Lucario alongside him--at the very least because he was an original character in Melee. (As far as Psychic Pokémon go, though, I'm an Espeon / Alakazam kinda guy. :grin:)

so in short, Mewtwo is more important and ISN'T going to be replaced by some random Pokemon who was lucky enough to be in a movie. seriously, if they made a Movie staring Nosepass, should he then be in Brawl?
Depends on who you ask. ;) Haha, really, though, I agree. Mewtwo has more "clout," so to speak. Time will tell, I guess.

Minda's not important enough to the series as a whole to be in Brawl. Vaati and Tingle have priority over her. (and I'm not being sarcastic with Tingle. he actually does have priority over her)
But is Ike as important as Marth to the FE series as a whole? Better yet: is Lucas more important than Ness? (I would say a resounding "yes.") While seniority has its place, I also think that the neophiles must be appeased as well. Not only that, but Midna is a pretty cool character in her own right. As we've seen, all of the Zelda characters shown thus far have conformed to their TP incarnations, and the Bridge of Eldin was the first Zelda stage featured. I wouldn't doubt seeing Midna in some form.

And I'm glad to see someone else who likes Tingle! :) I always liked the chap back on Great Bay. I wouldn't have any objections were he to earn a spot on the roster, but I'm sure a slew of others would.

Agreed. finally! D:
Indeed.

anyways, closing point: I'm guessing at LEAST 40 characters, but I think 45 may be likely. now back on Claus!

do you think Claus should be a fast character, or more of a medium speed? I think medium; one, because I don't see him as being a fast character, and two, because I don't like fast character.
Hopefully you can kind of see where I'm coming from now. ;)

I would say probably about the same speed as Lucas--not too fast, but not intolerably slow. Medium sounds just right. They are brothers, after all.

T-major

Smash Champion
I'll respond in red, just for clarity's sake.

Hopefully you can kind of see where I'm coming from now. ;)

I would say probably about the same speed as Lucas--not too fast, but not intolerably slow. Medium sounds just right. They are brothers, after all.
you just had to put your responses INSIDE the quote box, didn't you?

anyways, whoopsie on the number of reps part I misunderstood it.

I see where you stand on K. Rool now, so it's good. I though you were against him being in brawl, but it seems your not.

and Marth and Ike are exact opposites of each other in Brawl... exact opposites. Ike is slow to the point wheres he's practically unusable, and ALL his attacks (including his specials. except for counter) are different from Marth's. it's been proven that they are NOTHING ALIKE at all, except in terms of basic look (which doesn't mean a thing). Ike actually has more attacks that resemble LINKS attacks (such as his down air) than Marth. your opinion means nothing in this situation (no offence), because it has been proven wrong by facts.

Mewtwo thing is all good, I agree with that. blah blah blah...

and don't get me wrong. I LOVE Midna as a character, but she just isn't important enough to the series as a whole. just because the Zelda characters have their TP looks DOES NOT MEAN that they are ONLY representing that one game! I don't see where people get off saying nonsense like this...

hypothetically speaking, lets say Ganondorf wasn't in TP, but Link and Zelda still had their TP looks in Brawl. are you saying that Ganondorf should be cut, because he doesn't fit with the "TP theme". no, because thats a stupid thing to say. Ganondorf would still be in because he's important to the series as a whole.

another thing to think of. if the Zelda characters in Brawl DIDN'T use their TP look, hardly anyone would think that Midna has a chance. the only reason people say she's likely is because of the design change, which is a stupid reason...

and Tingle is awesome., he's a pimp, with money in the bank.

but yes... WE ARE DONE WITH THIS! CLAUS TALK NAOW!!

you think we should have some sort of contest? Like a Claus fan art contest or something... just trying to spark some fun.

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
you just had to put your responses INSIDE the quote box, didn't you?
Of course! I can't make things easy for you, now can I? ;)

anyways, whoopsie on the number of reps part I misunderstood it.
No problem. It was easily misinterpreted.

I see where you stand on K. Rool now, so it's good. I though you were against him being in brawl, but it seems your not.
No, he's the only other truly deserving DK rep. I just don't like him. :chuckle:

and Marth and Ike are exact opposites of each other in Brawl... exact opposites. Ike is slow to the point wheres he's practically unusable, and ALL his attacks (including his specials. except for counter) are different from Marth's. it's been proven that they are NOTHING ALIKE at all, except in terms of basic look (which doesn't mean a thing). Ike actually has more attacks that resemble LINKS attacks (such as his down air) than Marth. your opinion means nothing in this situation (no offence), because it has been proven wrong by facts.
None taken. I don't have the hands-on impressions to back up my opinion, and--truthbetold--I wasn't interested enough in Ike to read much about him in Brawl. :chuckle: Thanks for the heads-up.

and don't get me wrong. I LOVE Midna as a character, but she just isn't important enough to the series as a whole. just because the Zelda characters have their TP looks DOES NOT MEAN that they are ONLY representing that one game! I don't see where people get off saying nonsense like this...

hypothetically speaking, lets say Ganondorf wasn't in TP, but Link and Zelda still had their TP looks in Brawl. are you saying that Ganondorf should be cut, because he doesn't fit with the "TP theme". no, because thats a stupid thing to say. Ganondorf would still be in because he's important to the series as a whole.

another thing to think of. if the Zelda characters in Brawl DIDN'T use their TP look, hardly anyone would think that Midna has a chance. the only reason people say she's likely is because of the design change, which is a stupid reason...
Hm...I think you're misreading what I mean. I'm not saying that TP will be the ONLY series represented; such a claim is easily falsified by the Temple stage (Zelda II) and the Ocarina of Time medley. And I would never say to cut Ganondorf, especially not when his TP-esque character model was passed on to Sakurai's team.

I don't think that the TP looks are the reason that Midna has a chance, but I think they reinforce her chances. Midna was arguably the main character of TP, and being such an important figure in the latest and (debatably) greatest console Zelda game does warrant some representation. The updated looks and the Bridge of Eldin stage just reassert the fact that Brawl WILL represent TP in multiple ways, and I wouldn't doubt Midna's chances.

So I do think that Midna has a good chance, but I do so intelligently. ;)

and Tingle is awesome., he's a pimp, with money in the bank.
That makes me think of every abhorrent song imaginable, but I DO like me some Tingle.

but yes... WE ARE DONE WITH THIS! CLAUS TALK NAOW!!

you think we should have some sort of contest? Like a Claus fan art contest or something... just trying to spark some fun.
I endorse this idea! I'll have to bust out my creative skillz.

T-major

Smash Champion
Of course! I can't make things easy for you, now can I? ;)
:C

None taken. I don't have the hands-on impressions to back up my opinion, and--truthbetold--I wasn't interested enough in Ike to read much about him in Brawl. :chuckle: Thanks for the heads-up.
super fantastic! glad to clrea things up. I really can't stand it when people go around saying that "Ike iz replasing Martha LULZ!1", because you can't replace a character with someone who is nothing like them...

I don't think that the TP looks are the reason that Midna has a chance, but I think they reinforce her chances. Midna was arguably the main character of TP, and being such an important figure in the latest and (debatably) greatest console Zelda game does warrant some representation. The updated looks and the Bridge of Eldin stage just reassert the fact that Brawl WILL represent TP in multiple ways, and I wouldn't doubt Midna's chances.
heres the thing though, just because Minda is very important in a recent game (even if it is awesome), doesn't mean shes important to the whole series. if you ask me, Link, Zelda, and Ganondorf are really the only characters that NEED to be in Brawl, because they are the main recurring characters, and holders of the Triforce. I personally think the series would be represented fine if it was just those three; but seeing as Zelda is one of Nintendo's biggest games, it will probably get more. and really, I don't think Midna is important enough to the entire series to represent the franchise. Vaati would represent the Four Sword spin-off games, for example: thats important to the franchise, which makes him deserving of a brawl spot.

really, if Midna got in Brawl, I'm fine with it. but only if more deserving characters got in before her (Vaati, Tingle, maybe Young Link). NOW ENOUGH MIDNA! D:<

I endorse this idea! I'll have to bust out my creative skillz.
yush! I'll have a motive to draw, which is good, because I usually stop after a while if I'm doing it for fun...

Ouendanation

Smash Ace
What are we missing? Lucas, Franklin Badge, New Pork City... Does Porky's Theme count as revealing the Porky thing? I mean, it at least shows the name change.

I agree that 3 is pushing it as far as MOTHER representation goes, just because of the relatively limited nature of the franchise.

I agree that StarFox will probably get 2 more reps, and I suppose FE might (although I might prefer just 1 more). If K. Rool says "hi," though, I'll just slam the door in his face. :chuckle: I dunno about Marth returning...if he does, we will probably see 3 FE reps, but without him we'll only have 2.

Olimar is very likely, I agree; ditto Lucario and/or Mewtwo. A Mario newcomer is still iffy, but we'll surely see a new Zelda character. Fingers crossed for Midna and/or Wolf Link!

I'm sure we'll get at least 2 MOTHER reps at this point, and all signs point to Claus.
3/4 MOTHER things confirmed so far, and Porky himself is the last. The music update doesn't SHOW the name change directly. It just says Porky. Seriously, his chances are so high right now.

T-major

Smash Champion
3/4 MOTHER things confirmed so far, and Porky himself is the last. The music update doesn't SHOW the name change directly. It just says Porky. Seriously, his chances are so high right now.
this is WAY off topic, but Ouen, your Van Karma sig thing TOTALLY matches up with the beat of Bohemian Rhapsody!

T-major

Smash Champion
guys, wanted to bring something up that may or may not be off topic.

Stryks just started making a "War of the Clubs" comic, staring the members of all the different clubs from SWF! of course, the MMPMA is going to be part of it, but not until later. just wanted to advertise it, because it's sounds awesome (first arc is the RIDLEY War!) and will include the MMPMA at some point.

also, I'm apparently going to be included (depicted as a Jazz Man, to match my avatar). I asked as a joke, but apparently it worked in my favour! :D

:EDIT:

is it just me, or does the song Pigs (Three Different Ones) by Pink Floyd fit Claus REALLY well?

Colenstien

Smash Ace
Don't worry Vesperview. You're just going through withdrawl on account of the lack of updates. I know I am. But don't cry they have a patch for everything nowadays.

T-major

Smash Champion
I'm really skeptical about Claus lately... don't know why, hopefully it's nothing, I just want him to be in SO much.
you'll be fine. I've gone through a few of these myself. usually they turn out to be just gas...

I wouldn't worry. Claus has some of the highest chances out of all the possible characters; and the only reason they wouldn't put him in, is if they didn't include a second MOTHER rep. and judging by how much Sakurai like MOTHER3, having even helped make it, it seems unlikely that he would leave the series with one rep again.

RegalBuster

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure Claus will be playable. I mean Mother deserves at least one more and it'll be Claus if it didn't end up being Ness.

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
Hm...I guess you're right. But the only way they could really "demonstrate" this is through a SSE vid that clearly spoils it. Would they really do that on the DOJO? Just a thought.

And by "his chances," who do you mean--Porky or Claus? Here's hoping for the latter. (****, I wish reidman had more info...)

I'm really skeptical about Claus lately... don't know why, hopefully it's nothing, I just want him to be in SO much.
Trust me: so do I! Claus is the one character that I want over any other, and I will truly be upset if he is merely cast aside. Just keep those fingers crossed, buddy. :grin:

Claus didn't show up as an AT. Duster did. This may slightly help his chances.
It pretty much rules out the other playable characters. Always a plus, haha. (Not to say that Kumatora isn't likely, but I would expect Duster over her.)

T-major

Smash Champion
What's this from, when did you find it and... wow...
I don't know what Magazine it's from; someone posted it in the Lucas Move discussion thread, and said he found it on Wikipedia... I checked the link, but didn't see that picture anywhere, or mention of a DS compilation. thats why I don't think this is true :C

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
You have good reason to be skeptical because he won't be a playable character.
Thats not very nice.

Heres my take on the mother series reps:

Ness - I will admit.. I was once a Ness super fanboy (vesper knows) but ever since the recent Subspace movie, I see that Lucas could possibly fill his shoes. But then many prophecies predict he will return, even ones that have shown some truth.

Lucas - Confirmed, and represents the current Mother game.

Claus - Since Porky will most likely be a Boss, Claus is the only other Mother candidate with enough fanbase + and importance to be apart of the roster.. While he is worthy of being playable.. we must first say is he worthy enough to take a spot on the roster before other more bigger franchises get their 2nd or new addition to the roster.

everyone else is AT material imo.

Digital Angel

Smash Journeyman
Mother really doesn't have a big fanbase outside of Japan. I will be shocked if Claus does get in, he's not outright "cool" like Metaknight is, he's not really obscure, and because of his small fanbase there really is no reason to put him in as playable.

I'm sure someone will come along and delude themselves into thinking that Claus will somehow make the cut. The fact is even if we do have a 40 character roster, which I doubt at times, Mother does not in any way deserve another rep after Lucas, it's absurd.

Quote me on any of this if need be, Claus won't be in.

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
It's called critical thought, try it sometime.
I'm not sure if you know this or not but.. Sakurai was apart of the creation of Mother 3, and if you look at Metaknight another creation of Sakurai.. you can see a similarity.. and seeing as Sakurai isn't being as modest with his Characters anymore plus his liking of the game Mother 3.. Claus could actually appear as playable...

While I would not really care if he was in or not... I still wish to see him battle Metaknight lol.

Deku Boy

Smash Cadet
I don't know what Magazine it's from; someone posted it in the Lucas Move discussion thread, and said he found it on Wikipedia... I checked the link, but didn't see that picture anywhere, or mention of a DS compilation. thats why I don't think this is true :C
It's really old... really, really old. I've seen that article before, when it was posted on another forum, over a year ago, if I recall correctly. Nothing ever came from it, unfortunately.

And on-topic for Claus, I really think that a playable role is the only one that suits him. He's not the caliber of character that would simply be relegated to an Assist Trophy. I can't say much for a role as a Boss, but from the two bosses we've seen, boss roles seem to be gigantic characters that are really impractical to be playable, and Porky/Pokey in his spider-mech seems much better suited to such a role than Claus.

Claus has literally no competition from Mother 3. The party members have had their moves taken by Lucas, except Boney, who isn't really that practical as a standalone character in the first place. Porky/ Pokey, while he would be a pretty cool character, seems a little impractical. First of all, his Spider-Mech is easily the size of 2-3 Bowsers. Secondly, the majority of his attacks in Mother 3 are incomprehensible to Lucas and his party. He does things that normal people can't imagine, and can't understand when they see them. Most of his attacks simply bring up the message, "Porky... what did he do?!" or "Porky did something!" Regardless, Porky/Pokey isn't the type to dirty his hands in meaningless conflict anyways. He's more likely to send his own manipulated minion into the fray instead, because that's what makes him such a great villain; he doesn't fight you, he simply corrupts the world around you and lets it destroy you. In a way, Claus being playable is Porky's best inclusion, because he's the one pulling the strings behind Claus's actions anyways.

From the rest of the series, Ness is really his only competition, because no one from Earthbound deserves a spot more than Ness, and it's unlikely that they'd remove Ness only to add someone from Mother, like Ninten. Since Ness is almost confirmed to be excluded, Claus is really the only viable option for a second representative of the Mother franchise.

And there's no reason that Mother shouldn't receive a second representative. Every single series from the original 10 in SSB64 has gotten at least one additional character since those days except Mother, F-Zero, and the "Yoshi series". Yoshi is just a spin-off of the Mario franchise, but Mother is still left as one of two series that has yet to get a second representative since the first game in the series. Heck, Kirby got two additional representatives this time around; adding one to the Mother series should be nothing.

Mother really doesn't have a big fanbase outside of Japan. I will be shocked if Claus does get in, he's not outright "cool" like Metaknight is, he's not really obscure, and because of his small fanbase there really is no reason to put him in as playable.
...He's a psychic cyborg brought back from the dead by a malevolent invading force who wields a beam sword, a ray gun, and mental control over lightning. He can sprout a pair of mechanical wings and a jetpack, and he constantly wears a helmet with a visor on his left eye which casts just enough of a shadow that you can't make out his true identity under the helmet. If you think that's not "outright cool", then I don't know what to say to you. >_>

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

I'm sure someone will come along and delude themselves into thinking that Claus will somehow make the cut. The fact is even if we do have a 40 character roster, which I doubt at times, Mother does not in any way deserve another rep after Lucas, it's absurd.

Mother is an awesome series deserving of multiple reps...

Screw the haters, they just can't comprehend it because of their limited intelligence

Regiwi

Smash Journeyman
It's called critical thought, try it sometime.
Ok, since you've now put a statement larger than 'You have good reason to be skeptical because he won't be a playable character.' I'll say why you're wrong. Simple, you don't know, I don't know, you can say he's unlikely, but saying he won't be in no matter what isn't critical thought.

You argue that Mother doesn't have a big fanbase outside japan, did Fire Emblem when Melee came out? Well that's strange, a series with no games released outside of japan before Melee was released got two characters, whilst Donkey Kong, and Metroid got one.

But I know that won't count somehow in your counterarguement since you know that Mother won't have more than one representative. So let's look at your other arguments,
'The fact is Mother does not in any way deserve another rep after Lucas, it's absurd.'
Wow. I can't beat this proof. So Kirby deserves 3 reps but Mother (Which I believe Sakurai was also involved in before you say that Kirby's Sakurai's series so it's favouritism) doesn't deserve more than one.

'he's not outright "cool" like Metaknight is, he's not really obscure, and because of his small fanbase there really is no reason to put him in as playable.' What? So Sakurai cared about Dr Mario's fanbase in Melee? (Although I'll admit Dr Mario's badassary is over 9000 times greater than Meta Knight)

So overall, you have no way of knowing Claus won't be in, there's no underlying reason he won't be in (like possible 3rd party problems with Geno) and not really any specific reason he will.

Quote me on any of this if need be, Claus could be in.

T-major

Smash Champion
Mother really doesn't have a big fanbase outside of Japan.
neither did Fire Emblem at the time of Melee, but it got two.

I will be shocked if Claus does get in
I wouldn't.

he's not outright "cool" like Metaknight is
opinion, and doesn't matter anyways.

because of his small fanbase there really is no reason to put him in as playable.
I know... I mean, how can Claus compete with the popularity of character like Pit and Ice Climbers!?...

Mother does not in any way deserve another rep after Lucas, it's absurd.
opinion. I don't think Star Fox deserves a another rep after Fox. that doesn't mean he won't get one, now does it?

Quote me on this if need be, your a d!ck

really, I don't see where you get off stating thing like this as if they are facts. if you look at the evidence, they point to Claus being very likely playable; not the opposite like you seem to think, based on opinions and broken logic... I'd stop now, before Vesperview finds you... he'll set you strait... then **** you... twice...

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
But there is a fanbase outside of Japan nonetheless--and a very devoted one, at that. Moreover, the MOTHER fans in Japan are much more widespread and probably equally devoted as the most hardcore fans over here (perhaps even more so!). Claus is infinitely cooler than Meta Knight in my opinion, but two opinions that cancel each other out don't really mean much, huh? ;) I would wager that Claus has more fans than any other MOTHER 3 character (Lucas aside), and possibly more than some other characters (IC, G&W, Pichu, etc.). Don't discount the Masked Boy just yet.

Machspeed

Smash Lord

Claus has enough popularity to be noteworthy, more than Roy and Marth at the time of their inclusion to Melee. Even then, since when did a fanbase matter so much to the game? Last time I checked, Game & Watch didn't have a gigantic group following his inclusion to melee. Sakurai said himself, adding only popular characters is boring, and it's simply not what he plans to do.

That's your opinion, last time I checked, a half robot boy with a beam sword, wings, and a buster cannon is pretty **** cool.

Sakurai seems to be adding more villains from the get-go, when you look at some of the possible choices we've seen. Ridley, Claus, K. Rool, King Dedede, Meta Knight - he seems to want to add more villains this time around. Mother has been neglected since Smash64, along with Kirby, and DK's series. Sakurai fixed Kirby, so lets cross our fingers and hope he will also fix Mother, along with DK.

Quote me on this, your arguments are bull and void; you don't sway anyone's opinion on Claus' inclusion.

Regiwi

Smash Journeyman
You're such an idiot, don't reply to this jackass.
It looks doubtful he'll be back anyway, he seems to just enjoy going into threads and saying a character won't be in, to quote him on it, then leaves as soon as anyone argues against him. I was just reading him in the Megaman topic.

Anyway, there's not much I can think of to discuss about Claus atm. One thing I noticed the first time I saw his battle sprite, he looks like Luke Skywalker in his pilot gear, with the light saber, helmet, orange trousers, black shoes. Lol.

T-major

Smash Champion
Anyway, there's not much I can think of to discuss about Claus atm.
I suggested a Claus fan art contest a few pages back. Aries was interested in it, but I don't know about every one else.

One thing I noticed the first time I saw his battle sprite, he looks like Luke Skywalker in his pilot gear, with the light saber, helmet, orange trousers, black shoes. Lol.

haha! sort of. if he had a black shirt, it would be an almost perfect match.

Ouendanation

Smash Ace
Hm...I guess you're right. But the only way they could really "demonstrate" this is through a SSE vid that clearly spoils it. Would they really do that on the DOJO? Just a thought.

And by "his chances," who do you mean--Porky or Claus? Here's hoping for the latter. (****, I wish reidman had more info...)

Trust me: so do I! Claus is the one character that I want over any other, and I will truly be upset if he is merely cast aside. Just keep those fingers crossed, buddy. :grin:

It pretty much rules out the other playable characters. Always a plus, haha. (Not to say that Kumatora isn't likely, but I would expect Duster over her.)
I meant Porky. I see Claus' chances being at about... 65%.

I think Claus would be ALOT like Young Link.
Because Young Link has a jetpack, arm cannon, mechanical wings, and a sword that controls lightning.

Ouendanation

Smash Ace
Starmen.net never said anything about Porky being playable, I don't think he'll go beyond a Subspace Boss, although it would be great if he was playable, it would be the perfect connection between Mother 2 and Mother 3.
Where would the connection between MOTHER2 and 3 be?

2000th POST. HELL. YEAHYUZ.

Top Bottom