• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Claus (The Masked Man) for SSBB thread, Mother 3 Spoilers

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Who cares about continunity? It's a game where cross overs are made. Hell if we're on the topic then...

How come Ike is in his younger form? Same with Snake. Why isn't Mario younger then he should be? Why is Sonic skinny and not fat like in his first sprite?

The answer to all that...WHO CARES!

Robo Claus for Brawl!
For the last time, he does not become a robot.

As for an event match:

Don't Fight!

You must defeat Claus with only one thing - THE FRANKLIN BADGE!

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
On the New Pork City stage.
I say the Cave of the Past is better.That or Final Destination since Claus could always get killed by the Ultimate Chimera in NPC.

Also, I'm glad you like the idea. I can't remember if someone else came up with the idea or not.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Assuming Claus is unlockable, that'll be later.

Andy4Brawl_911

Smash Journeyman
THE MASKED MAN'S PIG MASK ARMY (MMPMA)

The ranks are listed in order of importance, the top being most important and bottom being least important (Normal Members have the lowest ranks, though).

Colonel: Vesperview
How to get - Unattainable

Major: Ouendanantion

Commander: ThoraxeRMG

Submarine: PsychoIncarnate, MegatronPwnsYou
How to get - Do 3 awesome things for the club

Pig Mask: thethirdkoopa
How to get - Do 2 awesome things for the club

Clay Guy: WarMachine
How to get - Do 1 awesome thing for the club

Normal: T-Major, Noishee, KumaOso, Colenstien, LemonKing, Stado, Axel-of-the-key, ZenJestr, axemangx, Foz, Dr.Saturn

Support Bar:

Existing members, make sure you update the link to this thread.

Rank images-ONLY PUT THESE IN YOUR SIGNATURE IF YOUR NAME IS LISTED UNDER AN IMAGE

Code:
[IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/nosaltchips/MMPMA/Colonel.png[/IMG] 
vesperview

[IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/nosaltchips/MMPMA/Major.png[/IMG]
Ouendanation

[IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/nosaltchips/MMPMA/Commander.png[/IMG]
ThoraxeRMG

[IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/nosaltchips/MMPMA/Submarine.png[/IMG]
PsychoIncarnate (One of original Claus supporters), MegatronPwnsYou (SmashWiki page), DarkVision (PsychoIncarnate alt)

[IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/nosaltchips/MMPMA/PigMask.png[/IMG]
WarMachine (Fanart x2)

[IMG]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/nosaltchips/MMPMA/Clayguy.png[/IMG]
Eh, someone.
Description: The Masked Man's Pig Mask Army is the OFFICIAL fanclub for Claus in Brawl, isn't ONLY a Claus club. It's slightly MOTHER (Overall) related, too, but it's main focus is Claus/Masked Man in Brawl. We will still continue to exist even if he isn't in, since we are a fanclub. If you would like to join, just leave a post saying so in this topic, and put the support banner in your sig, and I'll add you to the members list.

Here's the SmashWiki page, which is an inferior clone of this which has never been updated since it's been made. http://www.smashwiki.com/wiki/M.M.P.M.A.
Like to join this club but how?

T-major

Smash Champion
I love how we officially refer to it as "do something cool". it sounds so laid back; if you think about it, it kind of fits in with the whole MOTHER feel. taking something that would normally be serious business, and make it more comical, just by changing the way you refer to something. I love it!

Ouendanation

Smash Ace
Anyone think Hinawa would be a cool Assist Trophy? She could appear in the background of the stage as a ghost, and begin inaudibly saying something, and everyone other than the person who called her goes into their shield break state, AKA Dizzy.

I just had some Brawl ideas.

(ATs)
Okera-Calls a TON of other mole crickets to jump on a player which slows them down and bites them, doing 1% every second. They gradually fall off with each attack.
Kid Drago-Waits in the middle of the stage, looking around and screeching. When a player comes near him, he bites down on them hard, and it acts like a grab. He shakes them around violently, and the player can escape by mashing buttons quickly. If they don't do it quick enough, he runs off the stage with them and SDs.
Mechgorilla-Rapidly punches the ground, creating huge shockwaves.
(Gorilla with steel balls instead of hands)

[[-Items-]]
Deadly Mushroom-Inverts the screen's colors and flips the controls.
(From the island in Chapter 7)

And someone please reupload the ringtone :(

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
That's a little broken. Although, the idea of Hinawa being an AT is kinda cool.

Noshiee

Smash Ace
Me neither, anyway, I like to think that all of Lucas's hexagons attacks are like little PK Loves, anyway, those are a reference to PK Love, arent they?

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
It would be strange to have Lucatora and Claus, but no PK LOVE. I mean, PK Love is their signature move.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
But how different can two Psychic attacks get? Even if PK Love isn't a meteorite rain or something, it would still be this huge explosion, I just don't find it that appealing.
It doesn't have to be, It never really explains how PK Love actually damages opponents, I'm sure they can express it in a very creative way...

Opposite of how they explain how the move Psychic attacks in the pokemon show...Lifting them up and hurling them...

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
You might want to try and defend this argument that I realized not to long ago.

Claus would be primarily a sword user. Brawl has already four playable sword users. Assuming that Marth, Young Link, and Ganondorf return, he'll be the eighth sword user. We've seen other sword users who stood a chance but became ATs - Goroh, Lyn, and Saki.

vesperview

Smash Hero

Claus would be primarily a sword user. Brawl has already four playable sword users. Assuming that Marth, Young Link, and Ganondorf return, he'll be the eighth sword user. We've seen other sword users who stood a chance but became ATs - Goroh, Lyn, and Saki.
I thought about that argument, but I mean, the people who use the "He wields a sword, we already have too many" argument are really stupid people with nothing better to say, IMO.

Shadowbolt

Smash Ace
Actually, isn't Lucas using PK Love in nearly every one of his 'A' moves? I would think that's why he doesn't use it as his Final Smash.

As for Claus, I think he has enough material going for him already, to not NEED PK Love.

B: Laser
B>: Pig Grenade
B^: Jetpack
Bv: Lightning
FS: Pig-Mask Swarm

Gigabyte

Smash Cadet

Uh, the last time I checked, there were only 3 confirmed swordsmen so far.
Also, they don't necessarily have to base his whole moveset on his sword.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Uh, the last time I checked, there were only 3 confirmed swordsmen so far.
Also, they don't necessarily have to base his whole moveset on his sword.
Link
Ike
Pit
Meta Knight.

That's four unless you're counting from 0.

I thought about that argument, but I mean, the people who use the "He wields a sword, we already have too many" argument are really stupid people with nothing better to say, IMO.
I don't know. That actually holds some ground. We've seen two character who many thought were going to playable - Lyn and Goroh - who became ATs.

Super Smash Master

Smash Lord
Who the hell cares? Sword users are awesome. I hope there are more. Just, because they use a weapon, it doesn't make them unoriginal. Look how different Marth and Ike are?

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
But Claus has a sword, an armcannon and psychic abilities, he wouldn't be sword oriented.
We can't say for sure. From your description, he's 1/2 Meta Knight, 1/4 Samus, and 1/4 Lucas.

Also, I have an idea for PK Love as a Final Smash:

It starts with Claus curling up while saying PK. Then, he uncurls and shouts LOOOOOOOOOOOVE! A whole bunch of PK Love shapes come out from every direction, spin in orbit, and keep going until they hit something.

Top Bottom