• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Claus (The Masked Man) for SSBB thread, Mother 3 Spoilers

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
a DS character? C'mon, who? Dr Kawashima? Don't tell me he fits or Dr. Lobe... and I'm just against a generic Animal Crosser, Tom Nook should've been the AC rep if there was going to be one.
Agreed. Tom Nook=non generic AC character and a major figure in the AC game.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
a DS character? C'mon, who? Dr Kawashima? Don't tell me he fits or Dr. Lobe... and I'm just against a generic Animal Crosser, Tom Nook should've been the AC rep if there was going to be one.
The Elite Beat Agents.

As for Tom Nook, the guy hasn't be deconfirmed just yet. Besides, the Animal Crosser is in the same situation.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
He's in the background of the stage he is deconfirmed, the animal crosser is not.
Have you checked the screenshots? The animal crosser is in there more times than Nook's been in there. Also, being a background character does not mean that characters deconfirmed. No character is deconfirmed until they get the Ness treatment, become a boss, or become an AT.

vesperview

Smash Hero
Have you checked the screenshots? The animal crosser is in there more times than Nook's been in there. Also, being a background character does not mean that characters deconfirmed. No character is deconfirmed until they get the Ness treatment, become a boss, or become an AT.
Oh believe me, Tom Nook is far more deconfirmed than Ness, he already appeared in the game as a non playable character, what more proof do you want?

Ouendanation

Smash Ace
WTF did anyone even see my last post?

What's everyone's favorite MOTHER song(s) by the way? Mine are Giygas and Pokey's theme, Pollyanna, and 8/16 melodies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
It's not my favorite, but I liked how the guardians in Earthbound had a remix of the Mother 1 battle theme

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
The series is quite small to even get two starters (Think on it , We MOST LIKELY Have 5 spots left , One going to maybe krystal or olimar , Captain falcon , Err Quite a hole indeed.)So this only puts us at the next option:Having them both unlockable , Which is already insane , Replacing a Smash 64 Vet for 3 characters that have yet to appear out ? I Can understand 2 but 3 is just...:p.
And do we really need to add moar females for the heck of it :p ?/QUOTE]

Assuming that we have 5 more starters yet to be unveiled, it'll probably be these five:

1. Krystal
2. Capt. Falcon
3. Mr. Game and Watch
4. AC Character
5. DS character or any other character but the Melee unlockables.

I still don't think it's appropriate to make Claus a starter and what do you by appearing out? As in outside of Japan? As for more girls, I don't think it's not for the sake of it, but rather that they're not getting enough recognition.

To make this more Claus related, he should be unlockable by having you beat him in a boss battle with Pokey fighting in the background. You can only unlock him by defeating him as Lucas.
CAN WE STOP TALKING ABOUT TOM NOOK JEEZ ? They could just rep it easily with ACer and Dr.lobe :p, Oh and i can give you an old quote arguement i have on Mother having 3 reps :p.(Why it won't.) It's very unlikely to not but My point was that IF Mother is to have 3 reps it would likely need 2 as starters -_- (Most series in melee had there's with all starter's unless A.The whole series was unlocked , Applies to FE And G&W , Or B:Have most of there's like pokemon be unlockable.) But likewise to what i said 3 Reps is questionable in the series , I Can go into it if you'd like :p.

Oh and the site finally works again for my claus thread.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
CAN WE STOP TALKING ABOUT TOM NOOK JEEZ ? They could just rep it easily with ACer and Dr.lobe :p, Oh and i can give you an old quote arguement i have on Mother having 3 reps :p.(Why it won't.) It's very unlikely to not but My point was that IF Mother is to have 3 reps it would likely need 2 as starters -_- (Most series in melee had there's with all starter's unless A.The whole series was unlocked , Applies to FE And G&W , Or B:Have most of there's like pokemon be unlockable.) But likewise to what i said 3 Reps is questionable in the series , I Can go into it if you'd like :p.
Since it a good amount of it will go into KT debating, bring into the thread in my sig.

As for what MOTHER songs I want:

Pollyanna
Bein' Friends
Wisdom of the World - All with Catherine Warwick hopefully reprising.

Oh, Buta-Mask.
King P Theme
Metal version of Giygas theme.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Since it a good amount of it will go into KT debating, bring into the thread in my sig.

Pollyanna
Bein' Friends

Oh, Buta-Mask.
King P Theme
Err i might as well :p , I'll bring it over there :chuckle:.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Could you shrink the font, please?
At the begining of my post ? It's just to get people's attention because every time i post something long about claus people go "OMG MOTHER 3 FANBOI YOU HATE THE OTHERS LULZ -_- " So the begining is just an attention giver :p.

BTW, thirdkoopa you can grab a Pig Mask rank from the club if you like.
Thanks :) , Not sure which one but i will :p (Question is will i be able to add it in my signature :p.)

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
At the begining of my post ? It's just to get people's attention because every time i post something long about claus people go "OMG MOTHER 3 FANBOI YOU HATE THE OTHERS LULZ -_- " So the begining is just an attention giver :p.
That's nice but a lot of the post is like that. Even the stages are like that.

Ouendanation

Smash Ace

Thanks :) , Not sure which one but i will :p (Question is will i be able to add it in my signature :p.)
A PIG MASK rank. Go check the MMPMA post. It's a specific rank.

Vesper, what's the FIRST awesome thing he did? No one slightly more than awesome thing = 2 awesome things. Like, the only kind of thing that should deserve something like that is if they find out Claus got leaked or something big like that.

prettymanfairy

Smash Lord

Pollyanna
Bein' Friends

Oh, Buta-Mask.
King P Theme
Do you have a link to the Catherine Warwick version?

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Why are all of your quotes messed up?
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: , That's what i was thinking to , It looks like your talking with yourself through it o.O.
He made the thread and he garnered more supporters, there, two things :)
Pretty much :) , I'll try to go put it in my sig and link your thread.

Ouendanation

Smash Ace
KumaOso-What CD is it? I have a torrent of every single mother related song that exists except Starmen.net's Rock Candy V including a vocal version of the love theme :O

I always wondered why it was called Pollyanna, but after listening to it, now I know :O

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104

T-major

Smash Champion
wow! I missed a lot!..... D:

anyways... music, huh? well, I LOVE Giygas' battle theme! I hope they do a heavy metal remix; something like this would be epic! as for other music, I want... well, Pig Mask theme would be sweet... thats all I can remember right now... D: I need to play more MOTHER games...

by the way, does anyone know if Earthbound has been announced for the Virtual Console? I just got some Wii points, and I want to know how long I might have to wait.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I haven't heard of it being announced yet. Man, Nintendo must love messing with us.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Same, along with Sin and Punishment, Super Mario World, and SF II Turbo.

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
Aw, the vocal version of "Pollyanna" is so cute. =)

I seriously love all of the music in MOTHER3. It's almost too hard to choose! Really, I would love to hear anything from MOTHER 3i in Brawl. "Mr. Batty's Twist" is too catchy to leave out, but they could include the same thematic material with the more forceful (but still awesome!) "Theme of Bad Boy." I hate picking, though, because that whole CD is brilliant from start to finish.

Top Bottom