• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Claus(MOTHER3) support thread (Spoilers Inside!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke Groundwalker

Smash Lord
hopefully that doesn't mean he isn't in. they said they thought Lucas would be the only playable character from Mother 3, so I hope it's nothing more than a lack of info on characters besides Lucas...
Actually, they said that they thought Lucas was going to be the only main Mother character in Brawl, which the only other main Mother characters are Ninten and Ness. Correct me if I'm wrong, though.

T-major

Smash Champion
Actually, they said that they thought Lucas was going to be the only main Mother character in Brawl, which the only other main Mother characters are Ninten and Ness. Correct me if I'm wrong, though.
I think you might be right, now that I think about it... I'll have to check up on that (if I can find the link to the forum post...)

anyways, Claus for Brawl!

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
Three times, they predicted the Franklin Badge and the date of when it was supposed to be announced on the Dojo.
That's a flat out lie. They said that they knew about the Franklin Badge before it was shown on the dojo, but they didn't say that until after it was shown on the dojo.

T-major

Smash Champion
That's a flat out lie. They said that they knew about the Franklin Badge before it was shown on the dojo, but they didn't say that until after it was shown on the dojo.
yeah, I found that a bit weird... but they were right about Lucas and New Pork City, so them being right about the F. Badge isn't hard to believe...

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
And they were right about Pokey changing his name to "Porky". And Pokey as a boss makes Claus a more likely candidate for PC goodness. :bigthumbu

Luke Groundwalker

Smash Lord
No they didn't, it was predicted by site owner reidman on the staff forums beforehand.

T-major

Smash Champion
If they are giving Mother 3 stages, characters, items and other things, it could be a safe bet that the game will be in America.
I don't know... Mother 3 is for GBA, and seeing as that system is obsolete now, it would be a bad idea to release it now... unless they made a compilation for DS of all the Mother games ... but I don't think that would happen...

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I don't know... Mother 3 is for GBA, and seeing as that system is obsolete now, it would be a bad idea to release it now... unless they made a compilation for DS of all the Mother games ... but I don't think that would happen...
Then they should make a DS remake!

T-major

Smash Champion
hey, i made a desktop timer for my desktop, and i made a Claus for Brawl skin!!!!

I know it sucks, but i was satisfied considering im a horrible image editer
http://img460.imageshack.us/img460/5747/mybgvq9.jpg
you. link to the Claus picture used in the timer. now!

PsychoIncarnate said:
Then they should make a DS remake!
they should! Mother 3 doesn't really need a remake, but they could remake Earthbound, then translate Mother 3 and include it in the game. they won't do it, but it would be bull**** awesome!

Shadoshi

Smash Rookie
I just don't understand why they stopped Earthbound64. :urg:

*Sigh* I guess I'm going to quickly become to Earthbound/Mother master on this forum. :laugh:

It was canceled due to several reasons:

- The animators/graphic artists had never used the type of graphics engine they were using before and had a lot of graphical glitches and problems.
- The N64 was quickly coming to a close and the Gamecube was not too far off from being produced.
- The game was about 35% (est.) complete before the deadline hit, and they ended up scrapping it.
- Shigesato Itoi (Mother series creator) (around the time they scrapped it) had ended up wanting to go in a slight different direction with the plot (as seen on the GBA Mother 3) in the overall end process, which slowed things down.

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
I'm not sure why people don't like Vista, I always tease my friends with their crappy XP, and flaunt my Vista.

It's a huge improvement from XP. But everyone will have it soon, so they'll all share my love. :)

Claus for Brawl!

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
Would it hurt Claus' chances if Flint or Kumatora got in?
Well...yes, but I honestly don't see that happening. I could see Claus getting in before either of them, really. Flint would probably be most likely after that, but it's still a large gap.

T-major

Smash Champion
plus Flint would suck!
says the person who made the "Amy Rose for Brawl" thread... seriously, Flint would be awesome; he'd be the least awesome out of the possible Mother 3 characters (Claus > Duster > Kumatora > Flint), but still more awesome then most other characters... and thats awesome...

but yeah, Claus comes first; but really, who says there's only going to be one more Mother 3 character? who would you guys want after him?

vesperview

Smash Hero
says the person who made the "Amy Rose for Brawl" thread... seriously, Flint would be awesome; he'd be the least awesome out of the possible Mother 3 characters (Claus > Duster > Kumatora > Flint), but still more awesome then most other characters... and thats awesome...

but yeah, Claus comes first; but really, who says there's only going to be one more Mother 3 character? who would you guys want after him?
**** off T-Major, seriously, Flint would be the worst choice for a Mother 3 second rep (excluding Boney and Salsa) and everyone knows that, you only use him at the beginning and then you hardly ever see him until the end where he gets owned by Claus, plus you know nothing but flames in your posts I guess ignoring you is the best way to deal with you.

T-major

Smash Champion
**** off T-Major, seriously, Flint would be the worst choice for a Mother 3 second rep (excluding Boney and Salsa) and everyone knows that, you only use him at the beginning and then you hardly ever see him until the end where he gets owned by Claus, plus you know nothing but flames in your posts I guess ignoring you is the best way to deal with you.
what does being deserving or not have to do with being awesome? I know that he doesn't deserve to be in, but if he was, he would be very original and interesting... thats what I meant by "awesome"

and how do my posts "know nothing but flames"?... I'm just stating my opinion. also, I'm sure "**** off T-major", ranks higher on the "flame-O-meter" then whatever I said...

prettymanfairy

Smash Lord
what does being deserving or not have to do with being awesome? I know that he doesn't deserve to be in, but if he was, he would be very original and interesting... thats what I meant by "awesome"

and how do my posts "know nothing but flames"?... I'm just stating my opinion. also, I'm sure "**** off T-major", ranks higher on the "flame-O-meter" then whatever I said...
Vesper just got pwned. Seriously, when you start a post with an expletive, the rest of the post, no matter how educated, just sounds dumb.

vesperview

Smash Hero

Remember your famous, "I ****ed your mom" post? You're no one to talk about good posts, You never have good arguments to back up your statements, you're the typical poster who would probably bash on my sig and the threads I've made to take away my credibility which in the end, FAILS!

and a cowboy like Flint is neither interesting nor awesome when compared to the other characters of Mother 3, end of story.

Vesper just got pwned. Seriously, when you start a post with an expletive, the rest of the post, no matter how educated, just sounds dumb.
That was a mishap which won't repeat itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom