• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Claus(MOTHER3) support thread (Spoilers Inside!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

user_name

Smash Apprentice
I'm a big fan of Claus getting into SSBB, but I was just wondering, if he got in, how would he pick up items? I guess he could use PSI to hold it, kind of like Mewtwo, but as far as physically holding stuff, his hands are kind of full...

T-major

Smash Champion
I'm a big fan of Claus getting into SSBB, but I was just wondering, if he got in, how would he pick up items? I guess he could use PSI to hold it, kind of like Mewtwo, but as far as physically holding stuff, his hands are kind of full...
if he held things with PSI, I would ejaculate... EVERYWHERE! seriously, that would make him better then hot naked chicks with free candy! but if not, he could always put his sword away quickly, then pick the item up...

PhantomEdge

Smash Journeyman
wow out of all nonconfirmed characters, i would want claus to be in the most.. i mean hes perfect for brawl! the only problem is that if he is included, he would provide major spoilers for mother 3..( which im still praying that they release in the states)

yes i know my sig does not have him but i am too lazy too fix that

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
I Dont think the spoiler thing holds any affect on his chances of getting in. Shiek being zelda was a spoiler for people who hadnt played Oot and that didnt effect him/her.....

Chances are mother 3 may never come to the US, so i dont understand why people care about spoilers of something they may never play.

Say Claus is in SSBB and hes an awsome character and then eventually mother 3 is brought to the US, do you think people are going to say, gee I wish claus wasnt in brawl so this wouldnt have been spoiled for me...... NO

The Only people being against claus would be people who played earthbound enjoyed it and wanting to play mother 3 and not have anything spoiled about the game, which is only a small percentage of people but if u live in US, you shouldnt even know about the mother series, all you know is earthbound,and you wouldnt even know about the mother series in japan if you hadnt searched for it on the internet...

So to Sakuri I say" please put claus in brawl, no one is going to care that you spoiled something in a game that people in the US arent even suppose to know exists, This may be the last smash game ever and this character should be in not only because of his popularity in japan but because of his character potential in brawl. They'll be other rpgs ,so go ahead and spoil it.....

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
Well, the game's been out for over a year. At this point, I would say that it's fair game for spoil-age--or at least in Japan. If anything, though, they need not be too specific about Claus. They can identify him and give backstory on him, but they don't have to give away the ending. ;)

Noshiee

Smash Ace
Pokey is much fatter. It was hard to decipher what he looked like exactly as the Pig King. I thought he might have been wearing a mask too. Well, perhaps his appearance in Brawl will show us what he really looked like as an old man.
I think he meant a pokey, you know, the chocolate covered stick thingy LOL!!!

Enigma14

Smash Champion
As much as funny as those posts were I just meant that he was Pokey-ed; fat. Look at Pokey's green armored minions

=p

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Its cool. =p but again funny posts XD. Ironically i just had some pocky...

Noshiee

Smash Ace
I think the only thing that goes against Claus is the fact that having him in the game would spoil the story for anyone who hasn't played the game you don't find out he is the masked man until Flint tells you so near the end.
well, look at sheik in melee :p
he preety muvh spoiled the game for those who didnt play OoT or finshed it

Noshiee

Smash Ace
Yeah I though about that right after I posted that. Anyway I made a photoshopped Claus to be more faithful to the original colors of the game, here it is:

I'm thinking alternate costume for Lucas or just recolor.
I was actually thinking about this alterate custom, is looks cool :), exept that Claus has a different hair-style, well, a little different lol.

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
And the closer to Claus I get, the happier I am! :bigthumbu

NPC looks AWESOME!

Enigma14

Smash Champion
I doubt we won't know about Claus' fate until the near release of the game

MegatronPwnsYou

Smash Lord
Well, if they really didn't wanna spoil any elements of the game they wouldn't have released New Pork City, so I think they should name him Claus, I mean the game is out it's like the same thing with Sheik and Zelda.

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
Well, if they really didn't wanna spoil any elements of the game they wouldn't have released New Pork City, so I think they should name him Claus, I mean the game is out it's like the same thing with Sheik and Zelda.
Exactly. And because they are so hesitant to localize it, their attitude is probably "what's the harm in spoiling something that no one's going to play anyway?" :ohwell:

nobletoast

Smash Journeyman
The subtle hints at Pokey being a boss means a subtle hint for Claus being playable.

He'd surely be first choice for a boss surely...unless he was playable.

But who said each franchise is restricted to one boss?

And who said a character couldnt be both?

Heres to hoping he's playable anyway.

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
I saw this today and I was like *shocked face*!

It looks like Starman.net has been exact on, TWICE in a row.

Claus' chances have risen dramatically once more!

Claus for Brawl!

EDIT:

Sorry my mistake! THREE times in a row!

MegatronPwnsYou

Smash Lord
Yes, there is no denying Clauses PCness. Pokey is so boss material, I mean who would seriously want Pokey anything more then a boss?(His Mother 3 form Spider Minch) Lmao, but if that was an option why could I see his Final Smash being locked in his capsule and just sitting there until the end of the match.

PKLucas13

Smash Rookie
Claus would just be sweet, I would only want him in his robo from though we already have lucas and ness so the robo form would be a good mother variation.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
claus is so obvioulsy gonna be in the game now, hes so awsome, he cant not be in brawl, claus was made to be in brawl, lucas is in, pig city...... CLaus

He wil be an ultra secret charater though like mewtwo and GW in melee along with geno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom