• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Catfish Ride Board/Housing thread: TO6/idk what else updated 10/13

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
seems like face will start hosting something there. I don't think there's a thread for it tho. I hadn't looked.

edit: just looked. Concept is in amazing guts (atl north), and it looks like there'll be a separate thread tomorrow.

Diatenshi

Smash Lord
supr bump

Matts car for TO6

Me
Lance
Brian
Chris
Ryan
Smith

ummm maybe room for a small tv, but ill be bringin my laptop 4 recording and my wii... and we are staying at lances dads house ~~ 30min from venue

and waffle house has been made a mandatory 2am destination by lance and brian

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Okay so...

I will go to TO6 now only on the condition that I can get AT LEAST 4 people in my car, preferably 5. Currently there is only Bryan, Aasem and I. I need to know if you are interested and can afford to help pay for a hotel/gas by the end of the day. Otherwise, I'm probably gonna cancel.

Alternatively, if there is another car that isn't full that we could combine with in a Constructicon to Devastator type fashion (and someone has a van) that would work as well.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
supr bump

Matts car for TO6

Me
Lance
Brian
Chris
Ryan
Smith

ummm maybe room for a small tv, but ill be bringin my laptop 4 recording and my wii... and we are staying at lances dads house ~~ 30min from venue

and waffle house has been made a mandatory 2am destination by lance and brian
I'm riding with Yay now. :embarrass:

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
ok. I suggest that ewbf ride with josh and them so that their car is able to go.

I have no idea what this gofg's van business is, but ewbf needs a ride and it seems like joshs car needs ppl.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Okay, and now, for a trademark change of heart:

I've decided I'm gonna go. Gotta make sure Kevin doesn't CEO this up.

Apparently, John (EWB) will either be driving or riding in my car, however we end up doing it so I think it's manageable. Waiting to hear back from Bryan now.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
It wasn't meant to be funny. At all.

I legitimately came to see people who I rarely see (Colin and Juan especially) and to make sure you stayed calm and focused and played your absolute best.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
I'm going to rom3, I'm pretty sure.

as of now my car is just me n ryan. I don't think matt lance n brian are going.

I need 2-3 more people to help pay for the buick gas/keep that long *** ride interesting.

who wants in?

edit: **** YEAH BL@CKCHRIS ALL DAY *****S

BEHR

Smash Hero
well if i go i can possibly get housin since my cousin

lives like 45 minutes from NYC

soooooo maybe I can go

but I doubt it and its a good excuse for me to see Mike. :']

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
its not in NYC, its in Nanuet, which is roughly 50 minutes away from NYC.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
long as u can split gas and find a way here before 5.

but after looking at the schedule, i just became sorta questionable. i may have some seriously large assignments/tests to do that monday, since my thanksgiving break starts after that tuesday. i'll get back to u guys about that tomorrow.

Top Bottom