• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Catfish Ride Board/Housing thread: TO6/idk what else updated 10/13

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
who is driving to MLG DC?
Well to my knowledge... Snap. was planning on doing it until he realized TO6 was the same weekend and is going to that. PP was thinking about it, but realized TO6 was that weekend so he can't. and CT was going to, but lack of organization made him call it off.... so no one (unless I don't know something).

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Kevin: You should drive West NC people and let me drive Adam/Zio etc since they are much closer to me and it would be less driving for them overall.

Lucas: I'm really not sure what I'm doing Friday night yet. I'll try to let you know. :\

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Kevin: You should drive West NC people and let me drive Adam/Zio etc since they are much closer to me and it would be less driving for them overall
I have no west NC people(save smith?) to drive.

You're willing to pick up Adam/ZIO and Smith/Moo?

Assuming ZIO, moo, and smith will all want to go by this time, anyway.

Just kinda wondering what the options look like here.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Lucas: I'm really not sure what I'm doing Friday night yet. I'll try to let you know. :\
Alright dude, well get back to me when you can about it.
turnip T will be at this? Dark hart, tell him I wanna mm. I'm the ganon he beat in teams. Just a dollar.
lol yea, he's the peach that teamed with me that one time,I'll tell him lol thought he might go Falco vs you lol

I don't know if this is the appropriate thread, but I wanted to mention that I am down to house OOS for tournies near Tampa, FL. Redhalberd lives here too, and we fest every wednesday/thursday, so before a Friday tourney is ideal.

were you planning on making a housing registry in this thread? It seems like a solid idea.
yeah, that's actually a really good idea worthy of sticky. though maybe a more active op than lucas
Well I was planning on making this an NC only thread, but depending on how well it goes I might make a regional one...

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
well falco's fine lol. I've started to understand that fairly decently. I just need to practice with sneak...hopefully on friday...

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Hmmmmm......

This allows me to get super creative.

Josh:

Moo and Smith still need a ride, but I dunno if they're def still confirmed or not.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Nah I don't actually know how much is a full car for him. Just wondering.

We kinda need to hear back from Josh regardless.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Okay:

Bryan and I are the only people that are 100% confirmed for my car.

Here are the people that have expressed interest or had people mention them:

Adam
Zio
DJ
Aasem
Zach
Smith
Jim
Alex

I need definitive answers on whether people would be able to go, get to either my house or Raleigh or be in a convenient spot to be grabbed along the way, have money to contribute for gas/housing.

Speaking of: Is Enver housing again or are we going to have to get a hotel?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
It seems as though I will be driving after all.

Gettin Moo and Smith(probably) and I guess if Moo ends up coming then he can grab Stongers and Jim.

All I can figure atm, but I'm not positive on what everyone's doing.

DAftFlip

Smash Journeyman
Who wants to pick me up? I still need a ride. If anyone is interested in picking me up I'll provide some money for gas. Here's my cell for convenience (347)475-8645

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
I'm assuming daft is talking about this weekend, while josh and pp are talking about TO6.

just wanted to clear this for anyone confused.

edit: I can't. I half assumed that after I posted that, they'd post about their own intentions. I was wrong lol

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm unsure whether to be excited or not for a ride with that many people.

I'm already a big guy. :|

Oh god please help me in this time of pain.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Confirmed for my car as of this weekend:

Me
Bryan
Aasem

Adam told me that he would probably be driving separate, so I still have 2 spots left.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Adam has said the same to me last night when I asked. Confirmed for his car is him, Thunda, and I. Ifs are Justin and his cousin.

So, I guess I don't get to enjoy some PP recklessness drivin.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
LOL darn you woulda loved it too. XD

Ima make Adam ride with me to something at TO6 just so he knows what's really good with my driving haha.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i am contemplating going to a tournament in raeford (30 mins south of va tech) on the second of october.

is anyone interested in riding with me?

Top Bottom