• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Catfish Ride Board/Housing thread: TO6/idk what else updated 10/13

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Hey, NC! I figure I'd help all of us get more organized for tournaments, in and OoS. The thread will help serve that need for us. I'll be updating the thread for each tournament that's held.

Right now we have Sleepy's Super Awesome Birthday Bash, part of Maria's Battleaxe Chronicles (BAC), on Saturday.

Housing

Let's see if we can't figure this all out. Who's driving and who needs rides?

Who offering rides?
Matt's Yukon, seats six

For TO6
Me
Lance
Brian
Chris
Ryan
Smith

Housing is covered for Matt's car.
For TO6
Me
Snap
Cam
Maria
Craig (if this ****** still wants to go)

Waiting to see if Kadaj is going

Sup baby.
My car is looking like:

Me, Moo, and probably the kids if they can go(to TO6).
Okay so...

I will go to TO6 now only on the condition that I can get AT LEAST 4 people in my car, preferably 5. Currently there is only Bryan, Aasem and I. I need to know if you are interested and can afford to help pay for a hotel/gas by the end of the day. Otherwise, I'm probably gonna cancel.

Alternatively, if there is another car that isn't full that we could combine with in a Constructicon to Devastator type fashion (and someone has a van) that would work as well.

Possible rides

someone take me to to6...
Who's Going to RoM3? Take me !!!

I'll make this prettier at some point, maybe, but for now I'm just updating what people need.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol wait, this is for everything we go to ever? Hahaha I would think that we could use those other threads for this type of thing and leave them pretty uncluttered, but whatever.

Diatenshi

Smash Lord
OHHHHHHHHHHH ****

Matt's Yukon, seats six

for SSABB, pt.2 of BAC

Matt
Blackchris
formerly ashleys seat
Prolly Sneak
and Behr
*i got room for u smith if ya needz it, or anyone else remotely on the way (~15 off I40)*

For TO6
Me
Lance!!!!
BlackChris
Sneak
*idk*
*idk*

for TO6 ima be staying at lance's dads house, bout 30 minutes away, i believe he can house the whole car but im not sure, ill verify by tonight, stay there, or dont, doesnt matter.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
for TO6 you may as well put sneak in there.

for BAC2 ashley isn't going.

so theoretically gboro, we can take my car since we only have four, and splitting gas may be just a little less in the buick compared to the yukon. But I'm great either way.

raleigh where yall at?

Diatenshi

Smash Lord
for TO6 you may as well put sneak in there.

for BAC2 ashley isn't going.

so theoretically gboro, we can take my car since we only have four, and splitting gas may be just a little less in the buick compared to the yukon. But I'm great either way.

raleigh where yall at?
for BAC2 its only like an hour drive, like 15 in gas total

or like 3 a person

but the buicks *****in

BEHR

Smash Hero
Matt tell me how much you want for gas.

and Lucas good thread. :']

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
djnbalsdibvandbvnsvld

Makes no sense why we don't just take my van LOL....I'm closest.

My car was gonna be like:

Me, Adam and ZIO, Smith and Moo.

If I can find somewhere to get those other 4 then that could work. Otherwise this won't work out.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
I want everyone to remember to post about housing for BAC, and everyone who doesn't have a rides should ask people with open slots about helping them fill up.

DJRome

Smash Hero
can i have a count on who im housing for bac? there's a decent amount of space, but i would like to know

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
If Josh doesn't get back to me, I might ask if me, turnip t, and my friend Matt could fit at your place too, DJ, since I have no idea how many people are lol

Aglow

Smash Journeyman
I don't know if this is the appropriate thread, but I wanted to mention that I am down to house OOS for tournies near Tampa, FL. Redhalberd lives here too, and we fest every wednesday/thursday, so before a Friday tourney is ideal.

were you planning on making a housing registry in this thread? It seems like a solid idea.

DJRome

Smash Hero
yeah, that's actually a really good idea worthy of sticky. though maybe a more active op than lucas

Top Bottom