• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Captain Falcon Thread

Blackadder

Smash Master
...Yes.
Are you sure we don't already have one of these threads?
Ehh, whatever,
I think the Captain will return, he was in both games, so he'll be in Brawl.

Edit: Actually, there doesn't seem to be an Official captain Falcon threads.
Not that the word "Official" really does anything, it just seems to help stop
people making more..

Elysium

Smash Lord
Of course he is. He was in both, so not having him would piss off the fanbase of him spanning two games. Not smart at all, and since the smash team is full of smart people.... Falcon is in brawl without a shadow of a doubt.
And I think there was another thread like this..... but it ups my post count. :D

Elysium

Smash Lord
A much better question by 10 fold.
To be honest I can't think of one. Maybe like an Uber Falcon punch, or maybe like suped up falcon kick like Pika's volt tackle? idk

Star105

Smash Journeyman
Or in the stage a whole bunch of F-Zero cars will run into the arena and kill any one they hit

that would be sweet :colorful::colorful::colorful::estatic:

Blobulator

Smash Journeyman
Yeah he'll be returning, been in two games plus we have the Goro AT which had his symbol in the post. It's more than likely.

As for his Final Smash, that's kind of tough. My first thought was just a giant falcon punch of some sort, but it could turn out too similar to Mario's giant fireball. Maybe he summons a flaming Falcon? That might seem a bit cheesy though.

I'm not entirely sold that it'd involve an actual racer. Then again I don't really have much of a clue on his Final Smash anyway. :dizzy:

NukeA6

Smash Master
Falcon is in. Notice his logo?

For a final smash it could be this:

C. Falcon jumps up in the air and when he comes down, he becomes a fiery falcon that divebombs and makes an explosion on the ground.

tshahi10

Smash Ace
cap falcon will definatly be in. notice his logo.

the question is.... will he get gimped. i mean, everything seems so slower in brawl.

WIND SMASHER X

Smash Cadet
It does seem they nerfed the speed on higher tier characters such as Fox. So I wonder if they will do the same to Falcon?

Kakashi-dono

Smash Cadet
Bring bak da FALCON..........PUNCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will Captain Falcon be a Playable Character in BRAWL!
dat's riiiiiiiiiight! Im a CF fan! Captain Falcon owns, pwns, and owns some more!

Shigeru Miyamoto! Where r u?!??!?! I dont know where ur hiding, but tell the board of

directors to bring bak the falcon! the name is Kakashi-dono.

HeroOfTime64

Smash Cadet
Captain Falcon, I could not imagine Smash Bros. without him. He was the Chuck Norris of Smash Bros.

I mean, Mario could knock another guy off of the field, but Cap had the muscle! He actually looked as if he were a real person, he really could totally KO anyone in his path! And he's a bounty hunter future racer. WHERE are you gonna find another one of those?

And those tough white eyes... How can he see through his helmet?

If Captain Falcon wasn't in Brawl,Dylan would sacrifice all of the scrubs on the forum to convince Nintendo to put him in.But that isn't the case,he will be in.

Final Smash?

The Falcon Punch from the video...but with a twist!!

The Helment reveals Chuck Norris,and continues with his Falcon Punch.Then he Kills everyone else by doing a RoundHouse Kick.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Final Smash?

The Falcon Punch from the video...but with a twist!!
You mean... The instant he punches the victim he twists his wrist? That would be pretty funny to see.. I never used Cap. Falc. neither did any of my friends. But I agree it wouldn't be Smash without FALCON PUNCH!

Reno>

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, except Chuck Norris sucks though...

They should re-animate the Captain's B-Up Move and make it look more macho. The 64 and Melee versions just aren't manly enough for a muscular bounty hunter/race driver guy.
lol Chuck doesn't even compare to the Capt. wtf

Lord Kirby

Smash Journeyman
r u guys REALLY worried that he wont be in it? well...listen up.

samurai goro is an assist trophy. thar tells us...

hes gonna be in it. DUH!!!

AAbatterie

Smash Apprentice
Capt. Falcon was from the original SSB, so of course he'd be in.

FALCON PUNCH!!!

lulz that video would be the perfect final smash.

Zian

Smash Cadet
Captain Douglas Jay Falcon will make his return. His final smash you ask? His Falcon Chakra engulfs his entire body and he proceeds to gain the power of flight and flame projectile for a limited time. Just a thought.

mrbrightside

Smash Cadet
Good god, where is the Falcon love? Anyways, by far my favorite character from Smash Bros so far. Things I hope they change for Brawl:

(More like the single thing) Bring back the SSB64 FSmash. The Flame kick was the ****. I was really disappointed when it was replaced with the two hour elbow.

And his Up B is awesome just the way it is. Only way you could make the Air **** better is by having his vocals changed to "Gotcha!"

_kSo_

Smash Master
Yeah he'll be returning, been in two games plus we have the Goro AT which had his symbol in the post. It's more than likely.

As for his Final Smash, that's kind of tough. My first thought was just a giant falcon punch of some sort, but it could turn out too similar to Mario's giant fireball. Maybe he summons a flaming Falcon? That might seem a bit cheesy though.

I'm not entirely sold that it'd involve an actual racer. Then again I don't really have much of a clue on his Final Smash anyway. :dizzy:
it wouldnt be cheesy, it'd be friggin awesome! like a huge phoenix type thing flying down and damaging everyone.

or he could just fly around the screen with a super fast, super powerful falcon kick

Top Bottom