• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Captain Falcon Thread

JPW

Smash Ace
I'm looking to see Falcon as possibly the next Character announced. They've already got the original 8 in there.

Falcon and Ness I think are all that's left for the originals updates. Luigi and Jigglypuff could be hidden Characters again, so it could be a while till we see them. I'm thinking he's saving hidden character updates for later(it'll expalin why we still haven't seen a Metaknight or Snake Update).

But Falcon will be in, and because Smaurai is an AT, I can't imagine not including Falcon. So like Yoshi was, I believe Falcon is semi confirmed.

His special i'm going for some massive Falcon Punch, or something to do with F-zero cars.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I think we'll be getting ye old CF very soon. Here's hoping his knee is back (I mean, they made kind of a big deal about it in his trophy... it was intentionally awesome lol)

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
who here besdides me wants to see C. Falcon's smash from ssb64 make a triumphant return? the elbow was good and all, but that roundhouse kick (me and my friends call it the Flameburg lol) was devastating!!

Aeramis

Smash Ace
They have Samurai Goroh as an assist trophy and Captain Falcon has been in both ssb64 and Melee. No reason he wouldn't be in it.

Linari Sabre

Smash Apprentice
Ahhh. Capt. Falcon an awsome character. He is in no doubt.
Dont know if this has been said but for his FS he could grow flame wings and be able to float around and falcon punch everybody very quickly
Next weeks character update C.Falcon trust me on this one

krackizwak

Smash Cadet
Cant wait for falcon's update. hope he gets a really cool redesign. I hope the knee stays it is just so awesome. i cant thing of anything to be his final smash but i know it will be great. I hoping though for his costume they kinda go for something without gold nipples.

Hong

The Strongest
For a Final Smash, I rather have the Falcon Flyer (Captain Falcon's star cruiser) fly by and just drop a bomb on the stage. While everyone but Captain Falcon is incinerated by violent flames, he can face the screen and give off the "Show me ya moves!" line we all know and love.

SpitFire15

Smash Ace
Cant wait for falcon's update. hope he gets a really cool redesign. I hope the knee stays it is just so awesome. i cant thing of anything to be his final smash but i know it will be great. I hoping though for his costume they kinda go for something without gold nipples.
Yeah, I hope they remove the nipple buttons too. And the pink colored version of his costume can go as well.

Hong

The Strongest
Yeah, I hope they remove the nipple buttons too. And the pink colored version of his costume can go as well.
No way.

That's the best outfit ever. After all, only real men wear pink.
That and it's more humiliating for my competition. Let the pink outfit stay por favor.

tstumo

Smash Journeyman
I cant wait to see captain Falcon I never really use him but i want to see what his new model looks like. I see his Fs being a really big Falcon punch.

Dizzynecro

Smash Journeyman
Falcon punch sig is epic.
and you cannot get rid of captin gay. i need the pink outfit.

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
*bump*

Why was this topic so far down? Everyone thinks C.Falc will be revealed soon, (Well, we have for quite a while), but yet nobodies talking on his topic??

I wonder what's taking him so long? I thought his vehicle could move faster than the speed of sound?

Peach was supposed to be saving a spot for him, but Ice Climbers got there first. Rumour has it he's fighting Chuck Norris, or racing Sonic to the Dojo. :laugh:

Legendary Angel

Smash Apprentice
All I gotta say is that they better keep his mid-air Front-A shocking knee bash. That thing was and is the bomb! It's my primary move to be honest.

Frankly I can't imagine what the Cap's Final Smash could be. A giant falcon punch is just lame though imo. I was thinking something more along the line of him getting in his F-Zero racer or a bunch of racers come whizz past the stage from either direction or he get's pumped up and all his attacks become firey or something like that....whatever...

SonicMario

Smash Master
I voted for Falcon, but I'm afraid this game will cause a great rift between Geno & Falcon fans. There is a Flame war on both sides. And I voted him because I never played SMRPG, Known him Longer, and I can't resist his Taunt (Or his Knee:chuckle:)

Mky762

Smash Journeyman
i voted for him too, i didnt even know the voting was going on untill you posted the message the_Capt_Falcon_Master, thanks

Top Bottom