• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Brotherhood Crew Thread - *Still Melee Only*

ShoryuSwordsman

Smash Cadet
2morrow, 2morrow! 2morrow!!! dnt mind me n yoter tho, we tend to play worse cuz we get nervous. i'll do my best!!!cant wait cant wait!!!

Ken34

Smash Journeyman
.........I'm sorry?

Peach is awesome, Falco is awesome. Can't we all just get along?

"Crank that Roy"
i doubt it, peaches hate lazers, falcos hate....peach, lol. its a never ending fight, like sheik/marth. as for me, i hate them both, but atleast i can annoy a falco, peach...is just unbearable, i would rather face a sheik than a peach and i play samus...sorry.

neons eva

Smash Rookie
sorry i have been gone for so long ive been busy with doa but im still a melee and semi brawl player.

Ken34

Smash Journeyman
so yea, im in Georgia now, it seems the good melee smashers live so faaaaaaaaaar away from Hinesville, sucks, i wanna go back to jersey.... :(

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Ken....O.o How the heck did you get in Georgia?

And what's up Neons? Where the heck have you been? I mean...period. Haven't heard from you, and I had a question for you. Since you're the only person I know that plays 3-D fighters at a competitive level.

"Crank that Roy"

calmchaos

Smash Apprentice
He just went down there to **** all them southern boyz.

And... falco can't do 88 damage in one hit.... unlike some character in the game I know of. And he can't float over the edge to gimp... and come back on any stage at absurdly high damage. Almost any character can kill falco at any damage. But yeah... I know falco is an annoying dude to fight too.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
88 Damage in one hit? You exascerbate WAY too much, she does a lot of damage, but What the phat, man, she's so gimpable. Peach is a hard character to master. She's also....gimpable, and she doesn't come back if your DI isn't on point. I can come back from almost anything with a lot of characters....'cuz of DI. I find Falcos more annoying, 'cuz of those friggin' lasers, and the pillar, and the random spiking, and.....*sigh*. Falco is SO much more annoying than Peach. I know, I'm a Peach player, and I can gimp a Peach. (I cried when that happened).

"Crank that Roy"

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
88 Damage in one hit? You exascerbate WAY too much, she does a lot of damage, but What the phat, man, she's so gimpable. Peach is a hard character to master. She's also....gimpable, and she doesn't come back if your DI isn't on point. I can come back from almost anything with a lot of characters....'cuz of DI. I find Falcos more annoying, 'cuz of those friggin' lasers, and the pillar, and the random spiking, and.....*sigh*. Falco is SO much more annoying than Peach. I know, I'm a Peach player, and I can gimp a Peach. (I cried when that happened).

"Crank that Roy"
So.... how is peach gimpable? I doubt there is a character in the game with better recovery. Maybe samus.... I doubt it.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
lololz I HATED PEACH!! As a falco player she makes u change up your style sooo much. Peach and samus punish the typical approach, but just think...U DONT NEED TO APPROACH. Enough lasers will make any man/woman do something stupid. REMEMBER MY WORDS CHAOS. They were taught to me by the great spammerer and i now pass them to you.
Also, dont be jab'n that peachy hoe, get in get out thats what its all about. <<Rhyme skillz
Peach is decent, but in comparison to other top characters she is very very limited. Just learn not 2 get dsmashed, and not recover predictably and you will do fine vs the hoochie that is peach

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Thanks Slik, lol. Eazy, you're funny. Also, for some Peach players, the Dsmash isn't ALL you need to worry about. I guess when you don't play Peach, she doesn't seem gimpable. Peach players know her weaknesses better than most, at least realistic Peach players do. Plus, get at me with them rhyminhg skills, I got plenty of that

"Crank that Roy"

Ken34

Smash Journeyman
Ken. :( That stinks wtf. Seemed so sudden. >.>
yea, it does stink, i miss jersey. its sooooooooooo broing down here. I didnt want to move, I was originally against it, then i got jumped by my mother, grandma, etc, and now im down here...also, i live in a dumb area, all the melee players are like 3 hours away....:(

oh yea, and peach is a dumb character, she is much better in brawl, as much as i hate that game.:laugh:

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Dude....even though she's fun in Brawl....she licks balls, to say the least. She has even LESS KO-abillity than she did in Melee. You just like her now 'cuz she got nerfed, lol.

BTW, Good stuff at the bi-weekly Brotherhood. Sorry I wasn't playing right....my controller was poop shot and I had no other choice but to use ones that were nearly as responsive. Anyhow, I had mad fun playing with you guys. We gotta do it again.

"Crank that Roy"

calmchaos

Smash Apprentice
Thank you pakman... and don't complain to a falco player about being gimped... I don't think anyone in the game can be gimped harder than falco and the captain.
And I will have to double check but IIRC a fully charged Dsmash can deal 88 damage if CC'd. I do love it when people try to use Dsmash as an edgeguard though... I don't think there is any easier move to tech in the game.

BTW I always thought TSA was the smash assassins... didn't know it was affiliates...
And eazy... you need to come to Swordz house sometime so we can get some practice in.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Okay....um, whoever is dumb enough to walk into a fully charged Dsmash shouldn't even be playing Smash.....at all. Much less if they CC it. Plus....you haven't played Tec...he gimped my Peach so hard it wasn't even funny. I coulda swore I heard him remaking Destiny Child's song.

Tec: "Yo VaNz!!! I just gimped at 16%!!!"
VaNz: "No way!!!"
Ame: "Yeah....he just did it...."
Tec: "I don't think your ready for thi-is, my Shiek is too Gimpalicious for you Ame!!!"

>_> Okay, so he didn't do the song thing....but anybody that knows Tec wouldn't put it past him, lol. He really did gimp me at 16% though....

"Crank that Roy"

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
sorry im late to the party did i miss anything... i am back as shakugan i hate brawl and ive been keeping up on my melee so im ready for crew battles so just bring it.

Shakugan,maybe im a lion its been a long time since i typed that...lol

GOTM

Smash Champion
i'd be up for a melee crew battle with the brohood ;)

me, lolmaster, triad, chibo, and mexi (if hes up for it, lol)?

Top Bottom