• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Brotherhood Crew Thread - *Still Melee Only*

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
good news brotherhood i went to cheezits i played melee and lost in teams very bad. i dont want to talk about it... i made it out of pools then i lost to zoso or zozo i cant remem his name then i had to play sensei so yeah thats as good as i could do but i beat many a ppl in my long break from the game im bringing dat peach back.

Shakugan,maybe im lion

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
is the brotherhood comin to cot3?
i kno shaku is, but it would be awesome for the rest to come so we can crew battle :)

GOTM

Smash Champion
you guys really should go to the tunes thing on june 14th. i miss seein all you guys at tourneys. hasnt been that way since spoc, lol.

shakugan has stepped it up though. dude has been makin some appearances, haha

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
i wont be at the tunes due to have i high school finals all that week so i will studying a lot see u guys at the next melee tourny

Shakugan,maybe im a lion

calmchaos

Smash Apprentice
We're not dead....
We've still been practicing, but that's about it.

I think we have some recorded matches that will be good enough to go up.
We all keep saying how we need to get to a tournament, but it never happens.

Ken34

Smash Journeyman
We're not dead....
We've still been practicing, but that's about it.

I think we have some recorded matches that will be good enough to go up.
We all keep saying how we need to get to a tournament, but it never happens.
yea, everyone is improving, even me down here in georgia, lol. yall definetly gotta get back on the tourny scene.

GOTM

Smash Champion
come to alukards melee thing in north jersey this saturday. other than that, COT4 will probably be in the fall, and the SPOC tournaments are starting up again in october and will be run monthly.

come out!!!!!

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
come to alukards melee thing in north jersey this saturday. other than that, COT4 will probably be in the fall, and the SPOC tournaments are starting up again in october and will be run monthly.

come out!!!!!

My birthday is saturday so im goin to be a no show... and i will do everything in my power to make it to COT4

Shakugan,mabe im a lion

Eggm

Smash Hero
Glad to hear you all are still playing. :) I love the brotherhood. I wanna play caos and yoter and shryoyou some more. I can't spell ur name LOL. Happy birthday.

ShoryuSwordsman

Smash Cadet
lolz @ eggm: just swordz lol thats the reason i made it shorter. Yo kev change first post. new secondary: Fox....hehehe..but yea, much practice in the last few months The Brotherhood is still in effect; DONT CALL IT A COMEBACK!! but not for a little bit. got a few car issues that'll be resolved within the month. dnt worry, we'll be back in tourneys soon

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Yeah, I don't know what was wrong with me in the first round, Shakugan. >_> I wasn't used to being a target like that. I ran across it at Otakon, though, and thanks to Hoyo, I learned how to get around it. The second round went better, but Gmoney....god he ***** us. Swordz, we gotta play, and I'm lookin forward to seeing the Brotherhood again. We'll meet at some tourney. BTW, Shakugan's Peach is beast.

"Crank that Roy"

calmchaos

Smash Apprentice
It's a melee combo... It sounds too good to be true, but it is a fact. It works.
Swords and I took M2K and Ryoko to a brawl tourney and just played some good ol melee the whole time. Managed to learn a few things, even at a brawl tournament. LOL

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
Everyone needs to convince Shakugan to hold smash fests at his house again so everyone can lose to my super Falco that shield pressures with 1 dair and 8 jc shines =]

GOTM

Smash Champion
that mewtwo is pretty hot. i dont know why but ive always had a respect for mewtwo players more than any other low/bottom tier character main

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
moreso than like mows zelda? lol
u had so much respect for it u absorbed it lol

i like hardgays GaW lol

Top Bottom