• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Brotherhood Crew Thread - *Still Melee Only*

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Wtf? Are you insane? We'll definitely do that. As if I can't take at least two and then Trevor and Yehs can't mop up the rest.

Putting money on it?
Hmm since I have 1/4 the stocks, if I win I get $1 from all of you and if you win you guys each get a quarter. We can do it today :).

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
16%? what did he do to you?
I don't remember exactly, but, he took advantage of me trying to KO him....then bounced me off the wall....something like that. I tried to block the actual process out of my head. Tec0 is just Gimp to the friggin' highest degree.

I don't have a crew yet, but you should make me an honorary anyway, lol. I'm ever so cool, after all. >_>

Edit: Shakugan, I wanna play you, but you still owe me Li Feng lessons. REMEMBER!!!

"Crank that Roy"

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
yeah sry but doa has taken a lot of my time. and ame her name is lei-fang but its ok ur a noob so i 4give u... i also picked up falco and we all know that the brotherhood>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ToS

Shakugan,maybe im a lion

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
My bad, Shakugan....I really haven't played the game all that much. I don't even own a 360, but you know that.

I'm truly about to go crazy if I don't find someone to play Melee with. RAWR!!! I wish my eyes didn't suck.

Edit: We should get together and play, no lie. We can Smash and watch Anime....what could be better?

"Crank that Roy"

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
I wanna see that, but um, Ame doesn't have Cable, lol. I'll watch just about anything that catches my interest. Right now, I'm watching Dennou Coil, Baccano!, and Photon. I just finished Death Note, Ichigo 100%, Shuffle!, and School Days. I also can't wait to finish Kimiaru and watch Gurren Lagen. Oh yeah, I almost forgot about Night Wizard and Zombie Loan, lol. I've got a ton of anime to watch, short and long series. So I'm up on anime to say the least. ^_^

So what's up with making me an honorary? Tekken is my thing outside of Smash. I'm also Learning Guilty Gear, and Arcana Hearts. Although, I specialize in tearing RPG's to shreds with my awesome abilities. ^_^

"Crank that Roy"

SLAYERCoLdKiLr

Smash Journeyman
If this happens at the next spoc can I stand behind either one and shout loud things at one another?

GOTM I wanna watch you and triad **** this crew. The others....yea....goodluck ^_^

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
is the brotherhood goin to the tunes biweekly? if so, we can crew battle there. though triad prob wont be there, so johns if we lose. but there wont be a need to john cause we wont lol

Ken34

Smash Journeyman
I wanna see that, but um, Ame doesn't have Cable, lol. I'll watch just about anything that catches my interest. Right now, I'm watching Dennou Coil, Baccano!, and Photon. I just finished Death Note, Ichigo 100%, Shuffle!, and School Days. I also can't wait to finish Kimiaru and watch Gurren Lagen. Oh yeah, I almost forgot about Night Wizard and Zombie Loan, lol. I've got a ton of anime to watch, short and long series. So I'm up on anime to say the least. ^_^

So what's up with making me an honorary? Tekken is my thing outside of Smash. I'm also Learning Guilty Gear, and Arcana Hearts. Although, I specialize in tearing RPG's to shreds with my awesome abilities. ^_^

"Crank that Roy"
lol, ive seen most of those, Kimiaru was good, i enjoyed. as for the honory member thing, i dont even know what the point of that is, lol.

yo need too get on that soul eater too manz
son, u know i am, its mad good, death the kid is my fav right now, my dude got dual gunz.

is this TRU the guy from DE?
no, people seem to mix them up alot, this one lives in NJ, plays sheik.

ShoryuSwordsman

Smash Cadet
the **** talkin's rather impressive....ya'll do wat the f*ck yall want...i'll crew battle i aint talkin **** cuz aint the greatest player, but all i ask is make my experience worth while. gotm, i've played you b4 gud meatches, but i'm sure neither of us were at the top of our game. to say the least, i know i wasnt. mexi, i was a nervous wreck when i played u, not to mention i have no falcon experience. not surprised u trashed me. i look forward to my rematch. triad, i remember beatin u once upon a time with link. i guess i was lucky, didnt even know who u were back then. and chibo.....no words for u....
i kno it prolly sounds like im johnnin, but really i get nervous as hell when i play new people, or if im at a tournament at all. in all honesty, i really just want sum gud matches, and to learn, without havin ta hear maself make an excuse for losin

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Oh yeah, Chibo was there for that match. I still say Eggm was sandbaggin', lol. Ken, I wanna be in with the Brotherhood, I guess, lol. I'm not sure....I'm still torn. Tunes-Brotherhood. All such cool peoples. -_- I wanna be in both crews. However, lol, it's a matter of whether either crew will even accept this lowly Peach player.

"Crank that Roy"

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
the **** talkin's rather impressive....ya'll do wat the f*ck yall want...i'll crew battle i aint talkin **** cuz aint the greatest player, but all i ask is make my experience worth while. gotm, i've played you b4 gud meatches, but i'm sure neither of us were at the top of our game. to say the least, i know i wasnt. mexi, i was a nervous wreck when i played u, not to mention i have no falcon experience. not surprised u trashed me. i look forward to my rematch. triad, i remember beatin u once upon a time with link. i guess i was lucky, didnt even know who u were back then. and chibo.....no words for u....
i kno it prolly sounds like im johnnin, but really i get nervous as hell when i play new people, or if im at a tournament at all. in all honesty, i really just want sum gud matches, and to learn, without havin ta hear maself make an excuse for losin
its all in the spirit of fun. u guys r like a brother crew to us. low-level crews must stick together.

ShoryuSwordsman

Smash Cadet
its all in the spirit of fun. u guys r like a brother crew to us. low-level crews must stick together.
lol, thats an interesting way ta put it. cant wait tho. i feel compelled to make up for the **** we received at the last spoc against miniboss...i mean, i know we coulda did better, and i blame it alot on myself for not knowin how to fight falcons. then again, it's scar so i wonder sometimes if its really the matchup that gives me trouble. and thats one of the things i wanna find out when i play u. so i hope u come correct

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
if i ever trash talk, im pretty much just jokin around. i dont care who wins and who loses, as long as we all tried our best and had fun.

is the brotherhood going to be at the tunes biweekly?

ShoryuSwordsman

Smash Cadet
yea, we'll moret than likely go, but like kaos sed, Yoter may not be there, since his job d*cks him so much. but the rest of us will more than likely be there aside from--of course--ken34.....*tear*

Eazy23

Smash Lord
wass good my brothas of the brotherhood? Can't wait to chill with u guys again, I swear we always have the funnest matches!

GOTM

Smash Champion
yea, we'll moret than likely go, but like kaos sed, Yoter may not be there, since his job d*cks him so much. but the rest of us will more than likely be there aside from--of course--ken34.....*tear*
awesome. like i said i doubt anything will be able to happen because there prob gonna need all their tv's. maybe we can like do it afterwards somewhere and record, haha

or just play....w/e, lol

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
see you guys at the tunes on saturday i will be there with my peach and im also bringing tensai toushi cant come due to personal reasons so we need more posts everytime i look for this thread its on page 92 thats crazy but lets not spam it up

Shakugan,maybe im a lion

GOTM

Smash Champion
see you guys at the tunes on saturday i will be there with my peach and im also bringing tensai toushi cant come due to personal reasons so we need more posts everytime i look for this thread its on page 92 thats crazy but lets not spam it up

Shakugan,maybe im a lion
havent seen u two in a while, should be fun

Top Bottom