• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Brotherhood Crew Thread - *Still Melee Only*

Ken34

Smash Journeyman

Members

Located throughout Central-South Jersey:

Shoryuswordsman a.k.a Swordz
Main: Marth
Secondaries: FOX,Link, Roy, Captain Falcon

TRU
Main: Sheik
Secondaries: Doctor Mario, Roy, Falco

Clown Yoter
Main: Donkey Kong
Secondaries: Mewtwo, Ganondorf

Kaos
Main: Falco
Secondaries: Doctor Mario, Luigi, Marth, Fox

located in Georgia:

Ken34
Main: Samus
Secondaries: Marth, Pikachu, Captain Falcon

Vids:
The Official Brotherhood Crew Video
Match Video Archives
Match Video Archives 2

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Come crew battle the 6 best players at Rutgers :) We should record it!

mackie

Smash Rookie
im looking for scrubby shiek's in the brotherhood to have money matches with

the amount is me laughing at you

so come hither

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
i hear by challenge everyone with my captain falcon.

lol you guys are awesome though

mackie

Smash Rookie
shakugan everyone always talks about you i havent seen you yet i would like to play you sometime

we will have fun i promise =)

GOTM

Smash Champion
ive played like a few of you guys i think but im lookin forward to playin the rest. u all plannin on goin to the next spoc?

i would love to crew battle but sadly the majority of our crew is brawl now :(

Ken34

Smash Journeyman
ive played like a few of you guys i think but im lookin forward to playin the rest. u all plannin on goin to the next spoc?

it depends, the date for the next SPOC is still undecided if i recall. even though our crew got the taste of brawl, we still play melee heavily, so we will be playing both.

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice

we all want brawl, but that doesnt mean we r abandoning melee. we cant leave a titan behind all alone. ill gladly come so that we can crew battle the brotherhood. we have yet to test our power against a crew that is actually at our level.

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
shakugan everyone always talks about you i havent seen you yet i would like to play you sometime

we will have fun i promise =)
im always free on weekends but i dont drive so maybe you can come down with swordz and ken one weekend

Shakugan,maybe im a lion

Eggm

Smash Hero
That video was hot Ken, lol, we both play pika in brawl and play both games. :) Anyways I should come train in melee with you guys sometime.

Edit : The only thing about the video that woulda been sweet is if Tru had more combos than just 2 hits like dash attack or tilts to fair. But the rest was real hot. Some of those marth combos were m2k smooth.

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
we need to get a ToS vs the brotherhood.

except u have shakugan, who has inside information on ToS's inner workings. so that gives u an advantage.

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
the crew battle sounds fun but anyway hey ken im changing my smash name to neons eva the shakugan name is to old i need something new cuz of brawl and also my hate of shakugan no shana season 2 it took to long to get good so im mad Evangelion for the win.

Neon, maybe i was shakugan

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
the crew battle sounds fun but anyway hey ken im changing my smash name to neons eva the shakugan name is to old i need something new cuz of brawl and also my hate of shakugan no shana season 2 it took to long to get good so im mad Evangelion for the win.

i'll watch

-"rofl-copter"

calmchaos

Smash Apprentice
That video was hot Ken, lol, we both play pika in brawl and play both games. :) Anyways I should come train in melee with you guys sometime.

Edit : The only thing about the video that woulda been sweet is if Tru had more combos than just 2 hits like dash attack or tilts to fair. But the rest was real hot. Some of those marth combos were m2k smooth.

LOLOL at Tru. LOLOLOL

Also thanks for not trashing my scrubby falco ;)

Ken34

Smash Journeyman
wow, it feels good to be back home, was gone for the entire week, playing brawl....lol.

smash brothers? (melee)

or *** brothers? (brawl)
both sounds fine, but melee is just so much better than brawl to me right now.

so you want ur name to be changed to Neon?

Top Bottom