• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~The OFFICIAL Bomberman Thread~

Patinator

Smash Champion
Not me...

I'm a Falcon main too, although I've mentioned it before. Blood Falcon, Blue Falcon (lol), normal Falcon, and Emo Falcon for me! :D

Should Bomberman have a Knee?

Aguasatori

Smash Journeyman
O_O. It's not possible...

Maybe a WTF@HAXPWNAGE BOMB? lol
Why did I suddenly think of Bomberman with a sniper rifle?

Anyways, our thread was closed. Cube's rant in their was pretty good and I agreed with everything he said.

Oh, and Cube...I only put "Joke Thread" in the first post to see if I could lower the spam levels. It didn't work that well. I really do dislike Sakurai lol.

Cubelarooso

Smash Lord
Nah, I'll let CF has his Knee. Bomberman will get something just as pwnerific.
Already mentioned: The ANTENNA.
The Knee has its first letter capitalized, The ANTENNA has them all capitalized.

Anyways, our thread was closed. Cube's rant in their was pretty good and I agreed with everything he said.
Thanks. I wasted a lot of time on it. I'm infinitely glad the thread was closed AFTER I posted...
I can't wait 'til Brawl's released and Sakurai gets his *** off Smash and into Meteos II, something he's allowed to ****. Though, wasn't the reason he left in the first place due to people assuming that sequels will always be made? Lame.
I should really probably be doing homework instead. Oh well, 3-day weekend, as I've said. MLK's birthday. Did you know that black people are more likely to celebrate it? Trufact. I read it in the newspaper. Seriously.
Who thinks we'll get G&W on Monday?

Aguasatori

Smash Journeyman
^^And there we have it. The Ultimate Attack.

Oh, and some people made a "We Love Sakurai" Club. I think there's flower power in the air...

Patinator

Smash Champion
Oh good lord. That's just stupid. "We Love Sakurai"? Ugh. I hope that thread gets closed by a BOWSER FSMASH YO!

And it was Kokichi, bane of R.I.D.L.E.Y., who closed it...

SO, um... Martin Luther King's brithday? (Scoff)

Bomberman for Brawl!

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
Blight! And I was comprising a top 5 most pathetic posts list for the thread... At any rate, it just goes to show that even the mods, Mr. Kokichi especially, lack a sense of humor when it comes to Smash - Not that we didn't already know that after how the R.I.D.L.E.Y. affair went down...

As for MLK Day... Black Bomber... YES, IT ALL MAKES SENSE! Bomberman for January 21 - I called it. :chuckle:

Cubelarooso

Smash Lord
As for MLK Day... Black Bomber... YES, IT ALL MAKES SENSE! Bomberman for January 21 - I called it. :chuckle:
OMG NEW PROFIT! EVERYBODY SWARM!
What is on the 22, oh Messiah?

We should go spam the other club with how lame they are. They did it to us without repercussions.

I still want Bomberman for Brawl, so I'm not off topic. YAY LOOSE INTERPRETATION!

We don't even have much of a topic anymore. We've gone through everything. Good thing we're so close to release. What do the other way-past-old character topics do? Just spam? Start wars?

Patinator

Smash Champion
Um, no, Cube. You can; I submitted to their over-happiness... Sigh... T_T

We don't want to hijack the thread, do we? Plus I want to keep my ban record CLEAN. I'm not participating in a Bomberman war just as I didn't participate in the R.I.D.L.E.Y. war...

But I don't know. What did the Sonic thread do?

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I had the strangest/coolest dream last night, I was playing brawl and I was looking at the character screen(I usually dream about a weird looking character screen but this one looked more like a real one)

Anyway, I played as bomberman for awhile(don't actually remember doing anything apart from walking around with him)

Then I played as this anime like man and he could create ice and skid into other enimies.(like an icy falcon kick)

There was some schoolgirl too.....

The stage I played on was a flat area with a small fountain in the middle with water draining off the sides(not alot of water) It was a white/grey floor with a blue sky. There wasn't any platforms at all except the main floor.

Patinator

Smash Champion
Um... Interesting? I've had dreams like that before...

I've played as Bomberman, Ridley, Krystal, Vivian, Paper Mario, Wolf, C. Falcon, Black Knight, Lucario, Micaiah, and... WALUIGI?! WTF?

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I've had dreams that have Andy(advance wars), roy, marth and baby mario & baby luigi playable even though I don't really care for them being playable.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I could type all the many many reasons why Bomberman has a great chance of being in brawl but I won't bother cause you'll ignore it.

Some people just don't have anything better to do :(

Aguasatori

Smash Journeyman
I had a dream last night I was being eaten alive by zombie babies. But that's besides the point.

I finally got XP back again. I'm going to download Project64k again and try some games on it.

Patinator

Smash Champion
I see what you all did there with the schoolgirl dream stuff... Ha-ha-ha... I C WUT U DID THAR...

Oh, and gangterjuice02, you hatable joker, you... STFU. I'm in a less-than-good mood today; you picked the wrong thread to troll in... GTFO, you swine. State your reasons, or someone will report you for trolling...

MIRITE, GUYS?!

ProudNTSC

Smash Cadet
I see what you all did there with the schoolgirl dream stuff... Ha-ha-ha... I C WUT U DID THAR...

Oh, and gangterjuice02, you hatable joker, you... STFU. I'm in a less-than-good mood today; you picked the wrong thread to troll in... GTFO, you swine. State your reasons, or someone will report you for trolling...

MIRITE, GUYS?!
Rite you R. However Trolls just are flames, your respones are fuel. Ignore them, and they go away. Better yet, just put water on them and report them. See what I gone and did those a-no-logys!!1! :chuckle:

motsalogeL

Smash Lord

MIRITE, GUYS?!
O no, you unleashed the fury of Patinator, he just called you a swine!

Aguasatori

Smash Journeyman
This thread doesn't get much traffic anymore.....

Bomberman is so tough, he can tango by himself.

ProudNTSC

Smash Cadet
Alright. Now that we have peoples attention again, lets get the list finished/continued.

Originally Posted by Rubydragon
[X]Character Entrance
[X[Stats
[X]Standard Moves
[X]Tilts
[X]Smash Attacks
[X]Air Moves
[X]Special Moves
[X]Final Smash
[_]Three Taunts
[X]Icon
[_]Victory Poses (3)
[_]Victory Music
[X]Regular Music
[X]Stage(es)
[X]Small Icons (Like the ones they show in Tourney mode)
[X]Six different Costumes
[X]Items from his Universe
[X]Assist Trophies from his Universe
[X]How to unlock him
[X]Role in Subspace Emissary (if he has one)

For victory music, what else but the original..er, victory music! Listen here(its midi, so it sounds crappy, but its just an example): http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/nintendo/nes/bomb_Clear.mid
(Click the "Click Here" in the 1. thingy..you'll see.)

Aguasatori

Smash Journeyman
Sorry, Proud. I think that list should be completely checked off. The Three Taunts and the Victory Poses have been discussed and so has the victory music. We're pretty much done.

Btw, that music you put up was ok. I never heard it before, though.

ProudNTSC

Smash Cadet
Sorry, Proud. I think that list should be completely checked off. The Three Taunts and the Victory Poses have been discussed and so has the victory music. We're pretty much done.

Btw, that music you put up was ok. I never heard it before, though.
Yeah, I figured..Im just trying to keep the Thread alive in the proper way. I came in WAY too late, and I get lost trying to find somthing interesting in the previous posts, like the story of him in SE.

Never heard that? Thats the "Stage Clear" of Bomberman 1 on the NES. :chuckle:

=Samus-Aran=

Smash Journeyman
I want him in badly. I bet he's in. Its heard that there will be 48 characters to play as! Who dosen't like throwing bombs at people. :laugh:

Bomberman For Brawl!

=S-A=

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
Quakers, they dont.
There are still Quakers in the world? I thought that the Quaker Oats guy was the last one left, and he only exists in the form of a corporate logo...

Anyways, I was worried for a moment that you guys were taking the MLK Day theme a little too far with the dream discussion, but then I found that it was actually generated completely independent of it. Interesting coincidence though.

Also, I think that we ought not pay so much attention to our recent ill-willed visitor for the reasons stated above. We also should be thankful that we've been fortunate to have so few of these types of individuals come our way, as trolling and the many flame wars that were instigated on account of them was a major reason for the downfall of club R.I.D.L.E.Y. (and it's a real shame that the mods here singled them out for flame-spam when the same **** thing was going on in other character threads, which of course shall remain nameless *cough*geno*cough*, at the time).

Ah well... And it's true that pretty much all of what can be said of Bomberman in Brawl has already been said. So there really isn't much else to say except for, well... Bomberman for Brawl! And more B-Man related art and photoshops are of course always welcome.

Aguasatori

Smash Journeyman
It would be nice if someone made a new Bomb Squad sig. I'm tired of seeing the old ones.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
More Bomberman art? I'm up for it. I'll have some done by the end of next week. I've abanoned my artwork thread so that'll be good, bring it back to life, and draw the things other guys wanted.

Imagine the day I draw it Bomberman is revealed. That would be sweet. Really sweet.

Sweets..

Edit: WTF??? I passed 1000 posts??? When the hell did I do that lol.

Top Bottom