• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~The OFFICIAL Bomberman Thread~

Ardeekay

Smash Apprentice
I'm not a fan of Bomberman and I really don't want him to be playable in Brawl but just thought you guys wanted to see what the President of Hudson Soft said a couple of days ago:

click

Bring the franchise to a wider audience? Well, I'm not rock scientist but I'm know of one sure fire way they could do that...
Thanks for that awesome find, Fatman. I'm glad to see that members of different character clubs can support each other and not lower themselves to flaming and trolling. *GLARES AT ZORYA AND DEL*

"We start off the new year with a big tournament in Bomberman LIVE on XBLA, then move into new Bomberman Land releases on the WiiT, DST, PSP®, and mobile. We have lots more planned to bring even more fans into the community in 2008"
Let's hope this means good things for the White Bomber!

Tails for brawl

Smash Ace
I honestly don't believe you missed anything, but what do I know? Todays my first day!

lil Bomber guy for Brawl!
ask IsmaR she was talking to both of us at the same time how do i know this she was to busy talking to him to talk to me they know each other

and i would like to here the mesmerizing music from 64

Rubydragon

Smash Ace
I still think the Angel of Light and Darkness song, along with the Lilth (sp?) battle theme would just be epic. The planet where you get the Shadow Bomb had a nice song to it, too.

Dolla Billz Don't Lie Nygga

Smash Apprentice
Dartmouth College...pymping the 603 straight up
First, this is an internet forum dedicated to a video game composed of other video games that has yet to be released, and we are spending our holiday break discussing and speculating why and how a character from another video game should be in this one.
I'm pretty sure we're all nerds.
Or trolls.
Or both.
Besides, there's nothing wrong with being a nerd. It's better than being a *******.

Second, there is no "japanimated crap" in that sig (great terminology, by the way. the 90s WERE awesome). Those are all Nintendo characters ('cept Ryu), and none of them are animated.

Third, you can't spell "laid" without "AID...S..."
You're COMPLETELY missing the point. I primarily made fun of him for being a 4channer. I called him a nerd because of that and not because of the anime. Go back and read instead o starting sh*t for no reason.

and your username is definitely the furthest thing you said all day...
Kid, you're a loser. Get off 4chan and go use a gym or something. That's the only ideal response to a comeback as lame as yours.

no NM i'm being dumb don't do that forget this post
DOPE BOY MAGIK HAHAHAHAAHH

Bomberman 4 Brawl

Zorya

Smash Ace
You're COMPLETELY missing the point. I primarily made fun of him for being a 4channer. I called him a nerd because of that and not because of the anime. Go back and read instead o starting sh*t for no reason.

Look whos talking.

Kid, you're a loser. Get off 4chan and go use a gym or something. That's the only ideal response to a comeback as lame as yours.
Okay, kiddo your a real toughguy. Ill boost your self esteema lil. You and Del Money are the only people that I know that cant be a gangster (or in this case, a toughguy) in real life, so you "pose" like your one on a forum board. kudos to ya kid, you can tell us who you REALLY are now...:laugh:

Ardeekay

Smash Apprentice
Okay, kiddo your a real toughguy. Ill boost your self esteema lil. You and Del Money are the only people that I know that cant be a gangster (or in this case, a toughguy) in real life, so you "pose" like your one on a forum board. kudos to ya kid, you can tell us who you REALLY are now...
GTFO my thread, troll.

Dolla Billz Don't Lie Nygga

Smash Apprentice
Dartmouth College...pymping the 603 straight up
Okay, kiddo your a real toughguy. Ill boost your self esteema lil. You and Del Money are the only people that I know that cant be a gangster (or in this case, a toughguy) in real life, so you "pose" like your one on a forum board. kudos to ya kid, you can tell us who you REALLY are now...:laugh:
...so says the person who claims he can beat me up. Kid, you're like 16 or something. Considering I've taken down people bigger than you, I like my chances. Secondly, no one likes you. Go back to 4chan and pretend you have power.

courte

Smash Lord
Hagane > Bomberman?? Why?? Hagane has Bombs; i.e. Bomberman absosrbed into him lol won't be back so pm me if you want to argue.

Really though, if you support him them great. I can't agree to "deserves to occupy a third party slot" simply because Hudson hasn't been on their game recently. Although if he were to make it in, i would certainly hope it would help them. Hagane or a third 3rd party Character for BRAWL!!

Ardeekay

Smash Apprentice
Hagane > Bomberman?? Why?? Hagane has Bombs; i.e. Bomberman absosrbed into him lol won't be back so pm me if you want to argue.

Really though, if you support him them great. I can't agree to "deserves to occupy a third party slot" simply because Hudson hasn't been on their game recently. Although if he were to make it in, i would certainly hope it would help them. Hagane or a third 3rd party Character for BRAWL!!
Who the flying **** is Hagane? Never heard of him.

And @ the part about Hudson not being on their A-game recently--neither have both SEGA or Capcom, and yet Sonic is in Brawl, and Megaman very well is. So I really don't see your argument here.

courte

Smash Lord
Capcom Street Fighter 4 Leagues of classic sf fans, new dmc, etc. etc.
Sega not making kiddie and cheap cell phone games like Hudson of today. At leasts holds on to most of their old IP's

Hagane, i guess you're too cool to search it, was a hudson game back in the 90's for SNES. Popular, appearently not, think of a cyborg ninja version of contra, only hard as hell and with an attack system i've already explained.. and in response to your megaman comment, go search mega "oh man" on super smash blog

then again i probably should have been more clear. My personal opinion is Hagane > Bomberman and that is not something which cannot be swayed... although i'd be lying if i were to say i had hoped so with the post but i just found that... either way i'm well away of Hagane's obscure points, and i don't even want to deal with the biased posters who jump to anti-sword opinion without any reading or sonsideration or thought... not talking to you

years ago when iw as younger, i would have surely agreed but now...

Top Bottom