• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~The OFFICIAL Bomberman Thread~

Tails for brawl

Smash Ace
Confusing?! What is that supposed to mean!! :mad:
Sorry, I'm madder than usual right now.
well like you said you got to get threw these hard times and what do you mean what do you mean??? see your confusing me now and your not allowed to be mean to me i thought we were bff's :p

Tails for brawl

Smash Ace
wait mega and RDK both got banned i just noticed and money to what you get banned for :ohwell:

same here ~BOMBERMAN 4 BRAWL~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Hey, um Patinator recomended I should ask this so here goes...

Can I be in the Bomb Squad?
Private message Red Darkstar Kirby, the guy who made the 1st post.
He's banned right now, so he can't add you to the 1st page, but he'll let you in,

Ardeekay

Smash Apprentice
It would be kind of odd to transition from an isometric, 2D Bomberman stage into a Brawl stage, but I think can be done. I'd have to go with either Pyramid, Up & Down, or the Classic stage.

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
What is the Bomberman thread doing all the way back on page 3? For shame...

Anyways, I see things got a rather bit interesting in my absence. I've been spending a lot my time with family and friends I never get see anymore, which is the primary reason I've not been frequenting this forum as I normally do - that and Super Mario Galaxy and Mega Man ZX Advent (my Christmas presents). Anyone have any clue as to when our fearless leader is to be unbanned? Maybe BLK or Mr. Alcohol can clue us in? *wink, nudge*

Also, has anyone checked out Stryks' new comic? Not only is it epic win, but it even briefly features... ME... :eek:

I'm surprised RDK wasn't used as the representative of the Bomb Squad, but that might have to do with the fact he's always banned as of late... >.<
Anyways, be sure to stop by Stryks' War of the clubs! thread here: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=134012

And finally, Happy New Year 2008, Bomb Squad! :grin:

Ardeekay

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, we've been discussing the comic in the official thread. Stryks hinted towards it at all the clan leaders, so it must be news to everyone else.

Check your PM box, Deathborne.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
motsalogeL said:
Bomberman is too big for brawl, he would be awkward, and he doesn't fit!
How is he too big? :confused:

Bomberman is average size :ohwell:.....

anyway, not long now until we find out Bombermans faith :dizzy:

Top Bottom