• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~The OFFICIAL Bomberman Thread~

Cubelarooso

Smash Lord
Supposedly Bomberman Land Touch for the DS got very good reviews, so I don't see why this one can't be even better.
I have it, and I like it, but there are a few minigames where they forgot that the rest of the world is not Japanese., I you catch my drift...

I don't understand you people's beef with Vista. I have it at my mom's house, and it works perfectly. The closest thing to a problem I've had with it is one time it just randomly froze, but I was just using EarthYiff at the time, and since FF saves sessions, nothing was lost.

RDK

Smash Hero
Do you guys like the Bomberman on the first post as his possible appearance in Brawl? Maybe I'll draw up a serious picture on how I think he should look.

I think it would be really cool to incorporate Guardian Armor, too.

Taunt ideas, anyone?

Aguasatori

Smash Journeyman
Do you guys like the Bomberman on the first post as his possible appearance in Brawl? Maybe I'll draw up a serious picture on how I think he should look.

I think it would be really cool to incorporate Guardian Armor, too.

Taunt ideas, anyone?
Are you talking about the look of the photoshopped version of Bomberman? Because I love that one....even if it isn't real.

Go ahead and draw up a picture.

A cool taunt would be Bomberman throwing a few bombs in the air and they explode in fireworks.

EDIT:

ROFLMAO

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/38758.html

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
lol wut?

I think what Mr. Willampettysan meant was that, unlike some of the swordsmen characters, Bomberman's guaranteed a unique moveset and would probably be a well-rounded character not unlike Mario. Of course, we all know the B-Man would actually be god-tier if he does in fact make the cut (like he should, if Sakurai knows what's good for him... :demon:), but he meant well and isn't as n00bish as that post might initially suggest he is - and he is right about him being a breath of fresh air from yet another sword wielder (we've still got plenty of those in store, I'm sure...). :grin:

RDK

Smash Hero
Hey guys--I don't know why I didn't think of this before, but Max would be an awesome alternate costume for B-man.

Or maybe even a separate character. 0.0 :psycho:

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
I'm pretty sure I've made mention of Max being a possible alternate costume for Bomberman somewhere back in this thread, among others.

Dunno about him being a separate character though, as awesome as it may be... :laugh:

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
Dang Pat... For appearing in as many Bomberman games as he has, I'm surprised you don't know who Max is. You must be strictly old school B-Man... :laugh:

Anyways, he's been a staple to the series, kinda B-Man's rival of sorts, since Bomberman Max (GBC), subsequently appearing in Bomberman Tournament (GBA), Bomberman Max 2 (GBA), and the less-than-popular Bomberman Jetters (GC). He's probably appeared in additional games, but those are the only ones I can think of off the top of my head...

EDIT: Dammit... Agua was quicker to the punch... >.<

Aguasatori

Smash Journeyman
Mega, have you seen the new screenshots with Pokemon Trainer? That wasn't just a color change, it was a different character (from what you can see, anyways)

EDIT: Lol @ Deathborne

Max is uber in the Jetterz anime.

Aguasatori

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, it was just a color change. My bad.

But the dark link costume change gives us hope for costume changes like Max or Regulus.

Aguasatori

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, Sakurai is ripping us off by giving us good color changes. But that's the problem: they are just color changes.

Real costume changes like Bomberman to Regulus or Max would be amazing. And, of course, that's exactly why Sakurai is probably not going to do it. Because nothing video game makers do makes sense.

Btw, this is Max, for people who don't know.

It's Max in the anime, anyways.

Because nothing video game makers do makes sense.
You get what imah saying dawg. But seriously imagine how great it would be for Samus to have a DS alt (Because lets face it she isn't very likely) or for Sonic to have a Shadow alt? I mean just imagine Mario... in a tanooki suit!

Bah but as you said, nothing they do makes sense.

Aguasatori

Smash Journeyman
Lol, I've heard the Dark Samus and Shadow pitches before....but Tanuki Mario? That would be AWESOME.

Or Mario in his frog suit. That would freak all the girls out if the Wii's graphics were better.:laugh:

Top Bottom