• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official BBR Tier List v4 -> Sonic's HA Stall is NOT beaten by spot dodge!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
ZSS goes even with MK, and debatably Snake (Dazwa is like 8 and 3 with Fatal and almost never loses to any Snake player, I think it's at least even). Falco is pretty bad, but Dazwa told me last night he thinks it's a lot better than Smashboards thinks it is, and although Nick did lose really bad to DEHF, he had no real Falco experience.. ZSS has been established as even with Wario, and beats him, IMO. Diddy is not bad, and is somewhere between even and 6/4 Diddy depending on the stage. Nick went to last hit with ADHD at MLG and doesn't even have Diddy experience, lol.

Her bad match-ups other than Falco are all low or mid tiers that aren't really viable: Squirtle (4/6), Sheik (4/6 or 35/65, even despite the 0-death), and IMO Peach (4/6). ZSS is like, even with almost everyone, slightly beats some, slightly loses to some. She doesn't really own anyone but ROB, Dedede, Bowser, and Ike, Kirby, GaW. (Ike is like 90:10 ZSS, once he's offstage she can side-b his recovery over and over until he dies.)
Wario doesn't get beaten, it's even.
Sheik is like 55:45 max
Squirtle has pokemon handicap, who cares about the SQUIRTLE mu if there are 2 other mus that we ****, beside that, if we get 1 paralyzer/dsmash/grab on squirtle his stock is gone.
Peach is as even as MU's get.
Don't know anyone who she loses slightly to, mainly even or slight advantage.
GaW is even.

Just some corrections yo

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
My regular training partner was actually a good (not like, amazing or anything) GaW player, I know the match-up well enough. But honestly, I've been trolling this thread with ZSS stuff for a while, I'm going to let it die.

But.... You can punish anything GaW does with jab. ANYTHING.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
No way GaW is even. One of ZSS' easiest match-ups.
How is the G&W MU even it seems as though you account for all of ZSS strengths and what she can do against a character and never account for what a character can do to her. So instead of blank statements try explaining what makes the GW match up even.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
How is the G&W MU even it seems as though you account for all of ZSS strengths and what she can do against a character and never account for what a character can do to her. So instead of blank statements try explaining what makes the GW match up even.
But... He is saying the match-up is not even... @_@

:052:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Rise is sure putting up a fight around here with his character just like I would. But needs to step it up some more with his info. Come on Rise. Step it up! Also, Peach vs ZSS is even. Peach does not beat her as you say. And she is varible.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Im of the firm opinion that Wario beats ZSS. I find that matchup to be frustrating from her perspective. Killing Wario, let alone trying to hit him normally, is a pain in the butt. That is one of the hardest aspects of the matchup for her IMO.

shlike

Smash Ace
Im of the firm opinion that Wario beats ZSS. I find that matchup to be frustrating from her perspective. Killing Wario, let alone trying to hit him normally, is a pain in the butt. That is one of the hardest aspects of the matchup for her IMO.
we should mm next time i travel

i don't think i've ever played your wario ever

:)

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I say destroyed and ***** for every positive match up though ;).

MARTH ***** SNAKE (Shayas main catch phrase since mid 09)
[reality is its like 55:45 at the moment]

And snakeees too pro ****it :)

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
I don't think it's hard to hit Wario as ZSS at all. I also think she infinites him with a grab release, lol. Slow or not, it is theoretically a death from one grab.

Also, Snakeee's brother Shadow (maybe you've heard of him :p) seconds Wario and they play a lot, I've never heard him say anything but it being even or slightly in ZSS' favor.

Her match-ups that matter are something like:

MK: 5/5
Snake: 4/6 or 5/5
Diddy: 5/5 (people will probably say "no it's 4.5/5.5" or something but that's close enough to call even for any practical purpose)
Falco: 4/6 or 3/7
Wario: 5/5
Marth: 4/6
Dedede: 7/3
ICs: 6/4
Pikachu: 5/5
Olimar: I dunno, everyone argues over this a lot though
Lucario: 5/5
Pit: 5/5

Edit: Hey there Ulysses! :D We should play again soon. I need to practice. But yeah, I'm not sure about Peach v ZSS anymore. Dazwa played Peachkid at GROAT and told me that it was a pain in the *** for many of the same reasons I described, but most people swear it's even.... so I dunno anymore =/

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Is that right? Well once I get better at this game again ab\nd back to my prime, I'll have to pay dazwa a visit and take him on.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I don't think it's hard to hit Wario as ZSS at all. I also think she infinites him with a grab release, lol. Slow or not, it is theoretically a death from one grab.
=/
its not a death until wario is at 50%

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Can someone tell me why ZSS vs MK is 5/5 (Just curious cus idk ANYTHING about her)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Actually it can go a tad higher than that Ripple. 60ish I believe is pretty realistic for people at least.

The hard part is getting that grab.

Shadow doesn't main Wario.

SHLIKE we played, a long time ago at Whobo 1. I wanna say it was a friendly, cause I think I remember us having a pools match and we both agreed to go Falcon LOL or something like that. But yeah I remember getting in like 2 games I think, both fairly close.

Most ZSS players I have played though it was Wario's advantage. But I'll talk to Snakee/Nick and see if they are going to Apex and wanna play there.

Laem

Smash Champion
i'd say wario beats zss because generally speaking zss profits HELLA lot from aerial and landing vulnerability, which wario kind of lacks.

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
PhantomX played Snakeee a while back too and they decided that it was even, mutually.

And while Shadow doesn't main Wario, his Wario is very very very good and he knows the ZSS match-up better than anyone.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Wario def goes even with Zero Suit, Tonie. Chair knows the MU making him play even with Ramin, and compensating for the skill gap. Ramin's ZSS profits from catching landings, that's just his playstyle with ZSS but it's just 1 side of the coin, or not even that much.

That said, Marth goes even with ZSS but Olimar def wins except on CPs so it's all about the first match which he'll probably win so I think it's like 60/40 or summit.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I updated my personal tier list... again. so here it is (waits for lectures on bottom tier placings) :D

Z'zgashi's Tier List

S :metaknight:
A :snake: :falco: :diddy: :marth: :wario:
B :dedede: :popo: :olimar: :pikachu2:
C :lucario: :zerosuitsamus: :toonlink: :kirby2:
D :rob: :dk2: :pit: :peach: :luigi2: :fox: :wolf:
E :sonic: :shiek: :pt: :ness2: :yoshi2:
F :ike: :zelda: :mario2: :bowser2:
G :lucas: :falcon: :ganondorf: :samus2: :jigglypuff: :link2:

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Eh, let me try a tier list myself:
S: :metaknight:
A: :snake: :diddy: :falco: :marth: :popo:
B: :wario: :dedede: :zerosuitsamus: :pikachu2: :peach: :gw: :olimar: :pit: :lucario: :fox:
C: :wolf: :toonlink: :shiek:/:zelda: :kirby: :rob: :dk2: :luigi2: :ness2: :yoshi2:
D: :pt: :sonic: :ike: :link2: :mario2: :bowser2: :lucas:
E: :falcon: :ganondorf: :samus2: :jigglypuff:

Alotta B and C. I consider B viable, and C questionable but can perform well.
inb4uruneducated:mad:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Eh, let me try a tier list myself:
S: :metaknight:
A: :snake: :diddy: :falco: :marth: :popo:
B: :wario: :dedede: :zerosuitsamus: :pikachu2: :peach: :olimar: :pit: :lucario: :fox:
C: :wolf: :toonlink: :shiek:/:zelda: :kirby: :rob: :dk2: :luigi2: :ness2: :yoshi2:
E: :pt: :sonic: :ike: :link2: :mario2: :bowser2: :lucas:
F: :falcon: :ganondorf: :samus2: :jigglypuff:

Alotta B and C. I consider B viable, and C questionable but can perform well.
Inb4uruneducated:mad:
Zelda and shiek shouldn't be together... other that that, OMG THOSE TIERS ARE HUGE!!! But i like it :D

And link feels high to me, but i put him uber low lol

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Zelda and shiek shouldn't be together... other that that, OMG THOSE TIERS ARE HUGE!!! But i like it :D

And link feels high to me, but i put him uber low lol
Nah Zelda and Sheik are together for me. In theory, you can select one of the two and switch to the other to avoid a bad match-up without selecting another character.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
honestly, if anyone thinks that ganon isn't the worst character in the game they are seriously confused.

if anyone thinks ICs are worse than D3, you are crazy

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
honestly, if anyone thinks that ganon isn't the worst character in the game they are seriously confused.

if anyone thinks ICs are worse than D3, you are crazy
I do mine on a point ranking system, my opinion would be different

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom