• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Offical Shadow and HugS are too good topic...

soloSHADOWROB

Smash Journeyman
Its not the hes not good . . . its just he not as good as he thinks lol
I beat him while I was hungover still lol

T0MMY

Smash Master
Shadow, I was using my broken controller when I played you. I switched my Shield button to X because the shoulder buttons wouldn't work. My brother had the working controller. I was going to get the controller when we did our Round R.O.B.in event, which never happened. I believe our match ended with both of us last stock like 180%

And how good did I say I was? I only ever said I wasn't bad & posted my placings (which were good). Or were you referring to the "best R.O.B. on west coast" title that I use to play dittos with people? HugS has that now, which just means he has to play me more ;^D

fyi: HugS was beaten by Ajax & Chip, both of whom I won against in tourney.

More irony: the only R.O.B. player I've said was good was you.

I'm loving Chozen's trolling, I want to hire him for my public relations ^_______^

Overswarm

is laughing at you
T0MMY, people aren't going to think you are better if all you do is try to make other people look worse.

Ch0zen0ne

Smash Lord
Shadow, I was using my broken controller when I played you. I switched my Shield button to X because the shoulder buttons wouldn't work. My brother had the working controller. I was going to get the controller when we did our Round R.O.B.in event, which never happened. I believe our match ended with both of us last stock like 180%

And how good did I say I was? I only ever said I wasn't bad & posted my placings (which were good). Or were you referring to the "best R.O.B. on west coast" title that I use to play dittos with people? HugS has that now, which just means he has to play me more ;^D

I'm loving Chozen's trolling, I want to hire him for my public relations ^_______^
No Jones son.

soloSHADOWROB

Smash Journeyman
HugS has beaten Ajax before as well
How much would a plane ticket cost to go to the last tourney in EC I wanan go =]

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Mind explaining where I did that?
(wonders if you read Chozen's posts...)
Chozen pumps himself up by exaggerating his accomplishments in a jovial fashion.

You pump yourself up by belittling other's accomplishments.

Chip.

you know what to do

HugS is still the best Rob I've played lol

I was playing utterly terrible at GCN haha.

Deva

Smash Lord
Yeah, Chip was playing like crap at GCN. I mean, he lost to Kamaji. He never loses to kamaji lol.

soloSHADOWROB

Smash Journeyman
Im telling you HugS and I are the best ROB's in the WC =]
As far as nation-wide its still hard to determine!

TechnoMonster

Smash Ace
This thread is pretty ********.

Chozen, get a life outside of hassling players that are better than you and sneaking in the occasional john.

T0mmy, you have a good R0B.

Shadow, I'm scared of you. Leo played you at Axis and said that you were insane, and I'll buy whatever that gay elf says because he 2-stocks everyone on the regular and can almost beat SK92.

I'd like to see more from the legend that is Hugs.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Chozen pumps himself up by exaggerating his accomplishments in a jovial fashion.

You pump yourself up by belittling other's accomplishments.
Oh, we got ourselves a bit of the ol' east coast shuffle going on here, Chozen trolls (see who posted this thread), I'm in the position of defending myself, so it goes he's just joking around and I'm the one "belittling" people.
Nice one ;^D

Yeah, Chip was playing like crap at GCN. I mean, he lost to Kamaji. He never loses to kamaji lol.
Considering I hadn't really played since BIO because my wrist is breaking I'd say I wasn't playing very well either, but I still traveled up to Seattle and played with no johnz.

QFT
It's called "trolling". Something not regulated here at SWF.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
OS isn't East Coast... and he has no attachment to Chozen or preordained reason to take his side over yours. If people don't like you, it's because of something you said, not because Chozen is manipulating everyone behind the scenes, turning us all against you.

No one takes Chozen seriously anyway :p

soloSHADOWROB

Smash Journeyman

Chozen, get a life outside of hassling players that are better than you and sneaking in the occasional john.

T0mmy, you have a good R0B.

Shadow, I'm scared of you. Leo played you at Axis and said that you were insane, and I'll buy whatever that gay elf says because he 2-stocks everyone on the regular and can almost beat SK92.

I'd like to see more from the legend that is Hugs.

Yea he does have a good ROB but everyone from Oregon that was coming at me saying all there mess like "Oh t0mmys better, he will **** you" it was whatever but you know I got to play him . . . and they still talk there **** lol

Leo was that Wario player right? lol
I play Futile all the **** time so I know what to do against him lol
It was good playing him though =]

Hugo is great, (meatridin') lol but no homo
Him and I shre alot of ROB tips and things we should do against character
Are playstyles are similar in a way because I have taken some stuff from him and vice versa =]

GOT SOME NEW VIDS

Deva

Smash Lord
Considering I hadn't really played since BIO because my wrist is breaking I'd say I wasn't playing very well either, but I still traveled up to Seattle and played with no johnz.
Lol not playing for long periods of time doesn't incredibly hamper your gameplay (i.e. no one in WWA and almost no one in EWA owns a Wii or a copy of brawl and are still ranked top 10).

But seriously Chip was playing really really horrendous at GCN haha . . Im not sure how legit of a win you want to consider it since he said HugS is still the best Rob he's played. XD

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I don't know what the actual purpose of this thread is, but it's pretty obvious by the deludge of ******** posts I see all over this board that it all amounts to nothing.

Chozen, t0mmy is good, get over him.

Deva, don't john for Chip, it looks bad when you say he plays terrible at all those events. He's the best Toon Link I've seen.

Yea he does have a good ROB but everyone from Oregon that was coming at me saying all there mess like "Oh t0mmys better, he will **** you" it was whatever but you know I got to play him . . . and they still talk there **** lol
Are you sure they were actually from Oregon? I didn't think anyone from Oregon actually posted here, let alone enough to harass you. Lol, jk. Just taking a jab at my own state. ;)

Deva

Smash Lord
Just stating the obvious. He played really bad that GC and lost to a lot of players he normally beats. . quite easily. Not saying Tommy is bad or anything. His Rob is serious ****. Just saying what other reason would there be for Hugs being the best Rob he's played if he beat HugS and lost to Tommy? I mean, I live with the Kid. I know when he's having a bad day and what makes him get out of the zone and play like crap. Trust me, GCN was not a good day lol.

T0MMY

Smash Master
I said I haven't been playing because my wrist is breaking, not that I haven't been playing well because I haven't been playing.
It's basically what t1mmy said, Chip is good, no need for johnz, otherwise it looks like the only reason why he's saying HugS is the best is only because he beat him, all of this just doesn't make anyone look good.
The more posts we make here the more we reinforce Chozen's trolling, so before this becomes another "who's t0mmy" thread I'll just leave it as this:

Deva says Chip is awesome.
Everyone agrees with him.
One 2 out of 3 event does not determine anything.

I recognize Chip as quite an adversary because he's amazing. HugS is amazing as well. End.

Top Bottom