• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Arc Quilava

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Snowboos
3DS FC
0748-3092-2840
Switch FC
7015-6523-1723
Anybody want to Brawl?
Oh hey, you're just on time! :D
We didn't do much last time, so shall we? I'm kind of out of practice, but I'll try. You should already be on my friend list.

Last edited:

T25XL

Smash Journeyman
Well, I'm a loser and don't have Smash 3DS yet. xd
So, brawl anyone? I know it's been a while, but...
nobody is a loser if they don't have smash 4. I don't, waiting for the wii u version which will of course be superior to that of the 3DS version. Anyways, yea I'll brawl with you, along with anyone else who would like to join. I haven't exactly had any free time due to school (specifically tests, sports, hw, PSAT) but I do have free time now to just sit back and brawl. I'll be on around 6:00pm PST. FC: 2881-1238-1390

link and ike lover

Smash Lord
NNID
Thegodlink
nobody is a loser if they don't have smash 4. I don't, waiting for the wii u version which will of course be superior to that of the 3DS version. Anyways, yea I'll brawl with you, along with anyone else who would like to join. I haven't exactly had any free time due to school (specifically tests, sports, hw, PSAT) but I do have free time now to just sit back and brawl. I'll be on around 6:00pm PST. FC: 2881-1238-1390
Exactly what I said about the 3ds version and WiiU version!

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Anybody want to Brawl? Don't have 3ds Smash 4

Edit: Pretty dead here lol.

Last edited:

Arc Quilava

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Snowboos
3DS FC
0748-3092-2840
Switch FC
7015-6523-1723
asdfghjkl;
Sorry guys. I guess I'm not very reliable. Buuuttt if anyone is still on right now I'll be glad to do some Brawling. And this time I promise I do have some time. Anyone?
Thanks, but I just meant it jokingly anway. :)

Last edited:

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
OK If anyone interesting I will be brawling anyone tonight between 11 or 11:30 so message me if anyone want to.

Tell me about it but I said extremely dead here in this month :(
That just natural though with the 3Ds Smash being lol. It will likely be pretty lively here once the Wii U version of Smash 4 comes out.

Edit: I'll play Link and Ike.

Last edited:

Arc Quilava

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Snowboos
3DS FC
0748-3092-2840
Switch FC
7015-6523-1723
Daaangit... Someone fight me next round? Please?

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
GGs Link and Ike I'm sorry about the lag. It wasn't too bad at first then later all that goes down the drain lol.

It screwed up some stuff, but I did enjoy playing nonetheless.

Daaangit... Someone fight me next round? Please?
I'll play you Arc is you're still interested in a match.

Arc Quilava

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Snowboos
3DS FC
0748-3092-2840
Switch FC
7015-6523-1723
I'll play you Arc is you're still interested in a match.
Yay, thanks. I'll be there. I guess I can host if you don't mind.

Last edited:

Arc Quilava

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Snowboos
3DS FC
0748-3092-2840
Switch FC
7015-6523-1723
Erm yeah sorry for double post, but... you might want to host after all. DX

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Erm yeah sorry for double post, but... you might want to host after all. DX
I'm assuming we're done if so GGs then. I enjoy the matches and getting to play you again.

You got to be careful with using a move multiple times back to back. Got to keep me guessing.

Arc Quilava

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Snowboos
3DS FC
0748-3092-2840
Switch FC
7015-6523-1723
I'm assuming we're done if so GGs then. I enjoy the matches and getting to play you again.

You got to be careful with using a move multiple times back to back. Got to keep me guessing.
No, I mean, we can keep going, I just need you to host instead. My wifi is waaay to laggy.
Oh, and you don't have to pretend if you don't want. I already realize those were NOT good games.

Last edited:

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
No, I mean, we can keep going, I just need you to host instead. My wifi is waaay to laggy.
Oh, and you don't have to pretend if you don't want. I already realize those were NOT good games.
Oh crap sorry about that didn't know. I did have go soon, so I figure it was ok to stop. I'm not pretending. I say GGs simply because I enjoy playing matches and people in general, so I really mean that lol.

Its not about rather it was difficult or not to win games for me. I understand where you're coming from though.

Last edited:

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Sorry about that I be chatting all night between this site and the other and yeah let play @ DAS DAS .
You did nothing wrong Rage lol. I'll be there shortly

Edit: @ Rage NF Rage NF GGs we played for quite a while. You manage to get me in one of those lol.

I think you should tone down the rolls and spot dodges some. They're ok moves to do, but can be punish if you're not too careful.

Its harder to handle it online due to lag and what not, but just be careful still. Anyway I have to get ready for work in the morning. Thanks for the games man.

Last edited:

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
You did nothing wrong Rage lol. I'll be there shortly
GGS DAS trhanks for those matches it was fun wow! das you still stronger and tougher than ever I really sweat a lot with you and I still beat up and tired but Finally manage to beat you once and I still cant believe with IKE but I manage to do it thanks to his awesome raw power well I'm a bit happy but sorry that victory doesn't mean much but the battle made me happy the most is my pit vs Zss oh man That was close I almost beat your ZSS I really impress and happy with my Pit, G&W, DK and Ike and this time we play longer than any other battle and peach, marth and ZSS still very solid too.

until next time see you around.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Ok Zatch we can play. Thank you lol
I'm on now, but it seems as though you aren't.

Edit: Whups nevermind.

Edit2: Great games mate! I've had a fun tendency to SD recently, but holy moly. I've killed myself so ****ing much today LOL. Those games were still a crap ton of fun nevertheless!

Last edited:

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
I'm on now, but it seems as though you aren't.

Edit: Whups nevermind.
GGs Zatch some pretty funny matches. I wasn't too sure what was going on, and didn't know if we were suppose to be fighting sometimes lol.

Sorry about the lag spikes that happen here and there. That messed up some inputs and recoveries.

You're one dangerous guy man. I was hoping to see Ike that's why I went Marth last game.

I haven't tried him vs Ike. Oh well maybe next time.

Last edited:

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
Your sig...

Are you really the DTK we last saw in 2012?

@ Rage NF Rage NF Stop directing old arena members to a new smash thread, this thread also serves for either of those two.
Oh I thought that he was new member since in his profile said that he join today also I did reference him to the two thread in here for smash 4 online I said that in here we had mostly brawl and sometime smash 4 and Project M (added right now) then other threat anyway Sorry for any inconvenience.

Top Bottom