• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
Hmm? You want to mention stocks now? Did I hurt your feelings smh.

Big deal, my Gnw takes care of the job, a I've two stocked you with Link when you used Sonic).

Our connection is jumpy, I can't follow up or think properly (no detail).

Nah, Links fine I just need a good connection and win.

Sorry but LMFAO! You actually believe people wont upload our matches because of that... sigh... sir, I get a butt load of PMs about people raving towards my Link in a lag-gy set with someone (leaves blank).

Heck, I uploaded a match with someone as Snake and me Link winning it with style and that got views and acknowledgement.

People wont upload but they will acknowledge.

EVERYONE here has acknowledged me but never UPLOADED it.

It's quite simple really, they don't want to see themselves get beat by a bad character known as Link (and here's the kicker, the connection is wonderful). I've lost hundreds to thousands of I'll just call 'good' replays of me doing stuff with Link.

Alright, we stop here, don't waste my time again. Thank you.
uhhh, no you never 2-stocked my Sonic with Link (you did take like 2 games out of 10 before ragequitting tho, so congrats). yes you did beat my Sonic with GnW congrats on that, it's still just wifi, and to be fair, I never go Sonic vs GnW in tourney, I just go Snake and win.

so "my GnW takes care of the job" reeeeaaaally doesn't matter, even though you still lost some of those anyway. (and those matches were red connection, where as when we did Sonic v Link it was green).

Oh, and the matches uploaded, I was not referring to why your wifi matches don't get uploaded, I was referring to offline.

and nowwww we stop. :p

Last edited:

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
uhhh, no you never 2-stocked my Sonic with Link (you did take like 2 games out of 10 before ragequitting tho, so congrats). yes you did beat my Sonic with GnW congrats on that, it's still just wifi, and to be fair, I never go Sonic vs GnW in tourney, I just go Snake and win.

so "my GnW takes care of the job" reeeeaaaally doesn't matter, even though you still lost some of those anyway. (and those matches were red connection, where as when we did Sonic v Link it was green).

Oh, and the matches uploaded, I was not referring to why your wifi matches don't get uploaded, I was referring to offline.

and nowwww we stop. :p
"Alright, we stop here, don't waste my time again. Thank you."

Edit: Good the coast is clear, my apologies to anyone new here, please ignore this and enjoy the place. Rarely will this ever happen (so this isn't a place that starts drama garbage).

Once again, my apologies, please enjoy the place and ignore all this.

*poof*

Last edited:

kj22

Smash Lord
NNID
openupyourworld
Lmao CoH youre coming across as an arrogant douche bag who thinks he knows it all...
You may not realize it
Unless of you know and you just don't care well in that case :T

It's ignorant to think you know everything about anything, especially in a game like smash...and even if you disagree that pivots or whatever have no use, thats your opnion, not fact. Someone might think link is a useless character in brawl he's never gonna be competitive why does anyone main him but that does mean that's a fact it's just someone's opinion. I'm sure you can give me reasons why links not a useless trash character you're wasting your time maining....right?

Zork

Smash Apprentice
Changeofheart mains Link now? I've played him in the past but he pretty much exclusively used MK back then.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Sigh, just quit trying (whoever you are).

You have no purpose towards my focus. And cute you didn't understand what I'm meaning.

When did I type "I know it all" I'm just implying that through my motive of experimenting with Link that people called lost and wrote off. And now, people want to talk (as they wrote Link off a long time ago).

No, I know I have more understanding towards this character, but do I have it all? Nope, I'm still changing my style each and everyday (plus no good footage of me to study and get better). We done here?

Lol Zork ha ha.

Cyro

Airborne
So my crew and I put together a Brawl combo/highlight vid that looks pretty awesome. It features @Zatchiel @yoshi8984 @ Cyro Cyro and of course myself as Lithium! This is definitely something we'll use to remember all of the good Brawl times we had pre-Smash 4 release :p
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDE33gdQ-3U
Ayyy, 13 dislikes in under an hour...I wonder how many gmail accounts were made tonight LOL
Who could it possibly be though cx
The combos were practically 'TAS' afterall, especially DJ's Link clip ;)

Last edited:

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
Gee, 13 dislikes in under an hour...I wonder how many gmail accounts were made tonight LOL
I liked it! It was awesome! But I got to tell ya, if I see any of those names online in Smash 4, I'ma gonna run away! Ha! Very good!

kj22

Smash Lord
NNID
openupyourworld
And trust me, there is nothing technical enough for me that I couldn't preform in Brawl.
[/quote]

Lmao ISJR says hello

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
And it continues, Christ, when did I imply ANY WHERE "And trust me, there is nothing technical enough for me that I couldn't preform in Brawl."

Brawl's easy, yes, I know ISJR and I also know how to count to ten (really I can)!

I'm now playing Street Fighter 3 and 4 more than before (getting really serious), and also Marvel vs Capcom 1 and 2 (where real technicality is truly shown).

Hopefully I'll be seek-ed by Maxillium-dood sometime.

The fact that many still haven't played Link or thought of him like I did is laughable (wasn't too difficult to learn anything just experimenting).

If we continue this, just PM me. Will be less annoying than others that want to get a Brawl match going without senseless garbage. Thanks.

Last edited:

Zork

Smash Apprentice
Nevermind I mistook you for someone else. Yeah I remember playing your Ike and GnW a long time ago. I also remember you wanting to play again but we never got a chance before I left.

Also if you play Street Fighter 4 on PSN let me know, I play it quite a bit myself.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Hmm? Seems you've forgotten I used Ike, GnW, Link and someone else when I played you. I remember mostly using Ike and you calling my Ike-play Melee (never will forget that type of praise and that God connection <3).

PSN? ...Xbox! Why couldn't you get it on the Xbox. D:

And my E Ryu and Oni is pretty devastating he he.

I assume you've bought Smash4 (just ask for a match and many will show up).

Nice to see you again man.

Last edited:

Zork

Smash Apprentice
You definitely used Ike mostly and then some GnW. Don't remember if you used Link or not.

Evil Ryu and Oni are a lot of fun to play against. They are so explosive with so many options. It's a shame we have the game on different systems. Out of curiosity if you play ranked, how are you doing? I know ranking is far from perfect though.

Edit:

No I haven't bought Smash 4. Don't have a 3DS or Wii U. To be honest right now it doesn't look that great. Good but not amazing. People act like it's a million times better than Brawl in every way but in reality it seems to have taken a number of steps back, not just forward. Granted it could just be the 3DS not allowing people to play the way they want.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I don't really remember, I only remember that perfect praise you gave to me and that once again GOD connection.

Evil Ryu is amazing... fairly simple combos to ex to raging demon is already like all their life. It's a shame they focus more on his Ultra 2.

Oni is so God <3 I'm really enjoying the combo resets with him.

The ranking is alright, I'm like rank 867 ha ha. So many Oni players and my BP is like 1830.

E.Ryu I never used Online yet, but I'll start with him this week hopefully.

Well, if I ever do get it on PS3 (why...) I'll be sure to battle with you sometime.

I'm now learning Guy and Seth (Poongko is <3).

Edit: You're preaching to the choir here, I even called Smash4 a Brawl 2.0 and oh boy that didn't end well or hasn't ended ha ha.
If only Brawl in general had a better Net-code, I could honestly see players not switching that much to Smash4 (but I read that Smash4 WiFi hasn't changed I believe it).

Megaman is pretty great though (played demo a while back at Best buy).

Last edited:

Zork

Smash Apprentice
Yeah I remember you doing things like fast fall up airs to edge guard me. Creative options that I haven't seen from others. Your movement in general was very crisp. The only reason I kept up was due to massive tier differences. As a player in general you're probably much better.

Oh and I meant your score in terms of PP not character rank/BP (they are based off each other and a lot easier to get and maintain than PP). Do you mean 1830 for PP?

Edit:

Yeah I think most people that think Smash 4 is drastically better/different from Brawl have never played Brawl at a competitive level. A lot of things Smash 4 is even getting praise or hype over was perfectly possible in Brawl. Sometimes even moreso in Brawl. It's just so ironic, the same people on the Brawl hate bandwagon are probably praising Smash 4 because it's new and shiny.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Yes, I always like to do those options that make you raise the brow and wonder how and why that worked.

But your MK kicks butt I'm just REALLY experienced with MKs for some odd reason meh.

Ohhh, my mistake, my overall victories are 98 and loses are 23 (I blame connection ;p) but I beat a rank one Gouken that was ProudStrawberry (was so happy man).

PP is like 2000 I believe

Who do you main and have you beaten a rank one yet? I have ;p

Zork

Smash Apprentice
In Ultra I haven't played ranked much. I basically went up to 2000PP playing mainly Dudley and some Gouken and then stopped.

In AE 2012 (my first SF game) as it turns out I somewhat mained Oni so you could call me a former Oni main. I had around 2500PP with him and then stopped playing ranked. I don't recall beating a rank 1.

I know a lot about Oni in general. If you upload your matches I could probably offer useful critique.

Edit:

In Brawl I tried to use just about everyone at a competent level. I don't think I even showed you half my characters. Think I mainly only went MK and Diddy vs you (since I kind of had to to get any fradulent wins lols). In SF I try to be more focused but still end up playing a lot of characters on the side.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜

The gif says it all towards Smash4 and Brawl.

In ultra Duddley is too good man. (A Smug fan)? Why did you stop? I never stopped playing SF, but I focused more on Brawl (which was a true waste of time) I received or barely received footage of how I play my character's (especially Link).

Sanford Kelly got me to use Oni (I never played Super though), though I wanted to main Posion (it's not because of how she he dresses...).

Well, beating ProudStrawberry is an amazing achievement, you should watch his videos sometime, he's a very patient Gouken that will make you want to stop shooting a single Fire-ball.

I should upload SF stuff sometime, but right now I've hosted a tourney and it will be starting next Saturday at 10 pm (I chose 10 because even Europeans can join) the tourney is alright atm, hopefully it grows and such.

http://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/4XV7gTiuR0

In-case you'd like to join and kick butt with your MK he he.

Last edited:

Zork

Smash Apprentice
I started playing Dudley towards the end of AE, interestingly enough not because of Smug. I always wanted to play him, just couldn't figure out how to do certain things that finally clicked. And yeah Dudley is ridiculous. I can get outplayed most of the match, get in once and make two right reads and I steal back the round.

I have seen ProudStraberry's matches before, it's like he always knows when to use a focus attack. I think he might be the best Gouken period but is in Japan so doesn't get much exposure. So I'd agree beating him even online is impressive.

I don't know think I'll be able to join as that day I'll probably be busy at that time but I'd like to if I can. If I did I probably wouldn't use MK. Like I said I have a lot more in my repertoire. My Snake/Diddy are probably better for singles anyway though it really depends on the matchup for me. Sometimes I'll do better than anyone else with the likes of DDD, Wario or GnW.

If you set up the tournament I'm assuming the competition will be quite strong so I'm definitely interested in the results either way. Maybe you guys should save the replays or something (there's a hack to save replays longer than 3 mins).

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Sorry, had to go take care of something.

Anyway, wow! A duddely main without Smug motivation... wow. Duddley man, like you typed two good reads and that's game yes.

PS man, it wasn't really easy to beat a Gouken like that, but, his Gouken had no strong combos.

Though I would be doing the Axe kicks to ex Hadouken and so on.

Oh, I hope you can, if you can't let me know, I'll change the time and all, my goal is to make everyone enjoy themselves and not be upset at anything really.

Yes, there will be good contenders for sure. Hopefully it grows rapidly and gracefully.

I just want people to enjoy Brawl and hopefully they witness my Link and such. GnW is sooooo underrated my God he's too good and hopefully many see all my characters in full effect (and have a almighty Zork connection).

Yes, I have the hacks (finally), I will record every match, or someone else will save and record the matches. I hope someone else will though, atm, I don't have the equipment for HD and fancy stuff to attract people to watch the matches.

Edit:

I hope I get to see and view all your great character variety.

SF, my goal is to be a top three Oni, E Ryu, and Guy player (hopefully it happens).

Seth is iffy, I don't think I can pull better stuff than the almighty Poongko.

Last edited:

Zork

Smash Apprentice
Well I`ll let you know either way but don`t get your hopes up, I`ll be busy most of next Saturday. That sounds good, I look forward to seeing the matches, especially your Link in action.

At any rate if I don`t get to join the next one, I`ll definitely join later events if you continue to do them in the coming months. I`m a Brawl player through and through, it`s my roots. I`ll leave for months or even a year but will always come back to the game. Lately I`ve had access to play against more casual friends with only one of them being somewhat competitive. I`ve had fun but of course, I miss highly competitive matches.

If you do get a chance be sure to send me your recent uploads for SF4 especially of Oni. I always like helping people out. I think Evil Ryu might be a tough road to get top 3 ranked online as well because of how popular he is now. As you probably know most of the best players are on XBL, not PSN and PSN lags more so I`m not that motivated to go for a goal like that personally because even if I accomplish it, it won`t mean much.

PS like you I also think Brawl had a lot of potential for low-mid tiers that was never realized before the game largely died down. In particular I think Fox and Peach are quite underrated. I do play a bit of Fox but if I come back I`ll definitely try to get into him more seriously. Right now my best mid tiers are probably DK, Lucas and Ike.

Edit:

Anyway gotta catch some sleep. I don`t normally stay up this late but talking to you was fun and I`m glad you are keeping the Brawl scene on these boards alive.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
You words were so comforting, thank you very much, I do the best I can change stuff about this character can only do this and so on.

Same here, me tired and going to college tomorrow ha ha. Will finish our conversation today. I happy you're still good with Brawl, there is still so much for this game.

For sure, Oni is the stuff, and E Ryu may be popular, but none of them really stick out, oh and you have to watch this incredible video.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cAEDuLFNzgI
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcNCetGruzI

All of these still work though, especially the Oni one at like 7 something.

Alright man, have a great night. See you later today hopefully ha ha.

Last edited:

roymustang1990-

Smash Ace
NNID
RoyMustang1990
Yeah sorry,I had originally plan to put that post in PM only and not for this thread,but I'll continue that trend for one last time.

@ N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 and @ roymustang1990- roymustang1990- If you want to see the Chatzy's side of the Argument, please speak with me, I'll love to talk to you guys about this
Thank you for the opportunity,Marty.Maybe you can tell me why Daz chosed to ignored me and the same two rants I presented here to him back on facebook. :)

@ N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 You're so ignorant that I'm not even going to acknowledge this any further....
@RoyMustang That was months ago; I was pretty immature. Either ways I was playing along with you at some points.
We settled the recent things too...stop ranting about it now.
The pics below arrived in my inbox for my aib a few weeks ago.i apologize for linking them but felt you needed to see them.

http://s255.photobucket.com/user/skaiba90/media/imagejpg1_zps32822c63.jpg.html
http://s255.photobucket.com/user/skaiba90/media/imagejpg2_zps12595cc8.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Anyways,cyro,it's okay to be immature,it's okay to want to have fun,but if your going around to flaming/trolling non mod users,you might as well take off the moderator tag first aka log in as a non mod user first because your seriously digging your reputation there.

And no they aren't.That casualties I've been complaining are still going on like that small incident that happened on September 30th. I was dissatisfied with how a certain moderator(Duna) dealt with another user(spiko) after he had linked another nsfw link to the chat again even when knowing that was against the rules THIS time and you know what's surprising? That user escaped from being moderated again.

And you know what adds to the hilariousness of that? when I had compared and contrast that user(spiko's) offense to another relevant participant of the same chat.lets look at Aden for example,he is one who has been moderated each and every time for spamming the chat,on a daily basis,even flaming.yeah,something doesn't add up here

What I'm trying to get at here is that your telling me that spamming is a higher offense on daz's chat than linking any NSFW links especially when it's a user who is DISLIKED by some of the mods there overall and so the consequences apply to him more than someone who maintains "good friendship" with the mods and he's safe from any moderation offense he makes because of that,which goes back to the unfair point on which I was ranting about earlier.

Last edited:

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
Ayyy, 13 dislikes in under an hour...I wonder how many gmail accounts were made tonight LOL

It's a very nice video, I can't believe there were a few detractors (trolls) saying negative things. Also Kudos to timmy for choosing white ness color scheme. Zatch, L&B and everyone else were looking great.

Zork

Smash Apprentice
Btw COH, have you ever tried out Project M? I've been getting into that recently. I haven't played anyone yet but have just been practicing technical things and fooling around with CPUs.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Mmm, I have tired it, but meh I just prefer Brawl and Mele over PM.

However, if I get what I want through people enjoying my Link and seeing there is something to truly behold. Then I'll move on, but even if I do, I doubt there wont be nothing to be proved, just playing the game I suppose.

You should though brawl some players man.

Hopefully the connection is good or better than Brawl? I doubt it though.

And have you made up your mind to join my tourney? Really would an honor to see you join. <3

Last edited:

Zork

Smash Apprentice
I doubt it for now so write me off. But if you do one next month I will certainly join.

I'm enjoying PM so far but of course still enjoy Brawl as well. I find that since the games are so drastically different, there is merit in both.

Edit:

I never actually played Melee competitively. Never even had the game. Only played it casually with friends a few times. I started competitive play with Brawl.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I doubt it for now so write me off. But if you do one next month I will certainly join.

I'm enjoying PM so far but of course still enjoy Brawl as well. I find that since the games are so drastically different, there is merit in both.

Edit:

I never actually played Melee competitively. Never even had the game. Only played it casually with friends a few times. I started competitive play with Brawl.
No... alright, next month tourney it is. Should have more players in general hopefully.

Melee got me into the competitive scene really, Melee GnW was my main (no wonder I'm so natural with him in Brawl ha ha).

Well, I still think you should brawl humans now (I bet you'll do work), and don't forget, Wave dashesssss. *jazz hands*

I see, your Brawl knowledge is great, if I host a tourney for doubles sometime, you and me should team sometime. I see promise in our chemistry for sure.

Zork

Smash Apprentice
Yeah for sure. What character do you like using in doubles? I could try picking a character that compliments them.

In PM I've definitely gotten used to wavedashing and more importantly, L-cancelling now. If I can't find offline opponents I'll probably search around here for online opponents. For obvious reason I'd prefer offline opponents for the game.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
In doubles it's GnW, Kirby, Ike, Toon, D3, DK and Link (if connection is well stabled). Trust me, be MK and everything will be great, MK and GnW is a pretty broken team tbh and my all my characters have improved even more since last time. We'll go great! Ha ha.

Oh man, offline is the greatest... if only WiFi was made to be EXACTLY like Offline... man... I would truly be doing stuff that doesn't make sense whatsoever.

There is a thread here for PM (It's called Wii code something), I forgot, but I'll go look for it and link it to you. Don't stop coming here now. ;p

Edit:

I found it man.

http://smashboards.com/threads/wifi-friend-code-list.343645/page-789#post-17773129

Last edited:

Zork

Smash Apprentice
Thanks but I've already set up Wii so it's wifi enabled for PM. Unfortunately you can't set it up to be wifi enabled for both at the same time (Brawl and PM). It's funny I set it up like 2 weeks ago but haven't tried wifi yet for PM. I guess I should soon.

If you want me to go MK then sure. ZSS and Pika would also be great with GnW but admittedly my ZSS and Pika are not that great.

Last edited:

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
Has anyone noticed that Entro aka Lupe has disappeared? Anyone? Is it just me?

Cyro

Airborne
Yeah sorry,I had originally plan to put that post in PM only and not for this thread,but I'll continue that trend for one last time.

Thank you for the opportunity,Marty.Maybe you can tell me why Daz chosed to ignored me and the same two rants I presented here to him back on facebook. :)

The pics below arrived in my inbox for my aib a few weeks ago.i apologize for linking them but felt you needed to see them.

http://s255.photobucket.com/user/skaiba90/media/imagejpg1_zps32822c63.jpg.html
http://s255.photobucket.com/user/skaiba90/media/imagejpg2_zps12595cc8.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Anyways,cyro,it's okay to be immature,it's okay to want to have fun,but if your going around to flaming/trolling non mod users,you might as well take off the moderator tag first aka log in as a non mod user first because your seriously digging your reputation there.

And no they aren't.That casualties I've been complaining are still going on like that small incident that happened on September 30th. I was dissatisfied with how a certain moderator(Duna) dealt with another user(spiko) after he had linked another nsfw link to the chat again even when knowing that was against the rules THIS time and you know what's surprising? That user escaped from being moderated again.

And you know what adds to the hilariousness of that? when I had compared and contrast that user(spiko's) offense to another relevant participant of the same chat.lets look at Aden for example,he is one who has been moderated each and every time for spamming the chat,on a daily basis,even flaming.yeah,something doesn't add up here

What I'm trying to get at here is that your telling me that spamming is a higher offense on daz's chat than linking any NSFW links especially when it's a user who is DISLIKED by some of the mods there overall and so the consequences apply to him more than someone who maintains "good friendship" with the mods and he's safe from any moderation offense he makes because of that,which goes back to the unfair point on which I was ranting about earlier.
Realize that you are referencing to me about how I was months ago. The thing isn't a big deal now. As for Spiko "getting away with being moderated" That has nothing to do with me as I was not active atm. ( I don't remember it happening a 2nd time )
Aside from this, if you are going to talk about this, please PM me. Whether here, or in Chatzy...I do not care where, and if you're talking here just for COH to see it, please find another way to communicate with him. This is not the right forum to be complaining about a different site on.

Last edited:
Top Bottom