• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Are you getting my join notification?

is the FC you have 1766-9369-8924?

Sorry if it isn't

Last edited:

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I had a feeling before I even brawled you.

I was like, "this guy must have lots of cario experience" lol
If you want to know who has the best experience, the people that have brawled Trela.

How was his Wario? Theonly Wario that was pretty well was Waft Oli or some other person (forgot name).

Last edited:

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
I'm up for playing. I don't think we've ever played before.

FC: 3610-5177-9184
Give me a little bit to get online!
Actually, I changed my username. I used to be Entro. You might not remember though..

If you want to know who has the best experience, the people that have brawled Trela.

How was his Wario? Theonly Wario that was pretty well was Waft Oli or some other person (forgot name).
lol dont worry, junebug is pretty good he used to be better than trela.

Well, he definitely knew what he was doing. Something about 0-deathing me tells me that he's no stranger to wario

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Well, he definitely knew what he was doing. Something about 0-deathing me tells me that he's no stranger to wario

This short description is so ****ing perfect, that sounds like him exactly as I remember. I'm happy to see him back around also, I had been wondering whether or not he still played.

Iota

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2852-7054-7732
@ N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 Waft-oli was one of my pupils at one point. He's not as good as me but he's improved a lot since i first met that guy. June may not be as good as trela anymore but he still damn well deserves that #2 lucario spot lol.

edit: nvm waft-oli=an oldy, still better than that guy though x3

GGs cap'n, lag was starting to kill my eyes lol, woulda played longer otherwise.

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
GG's. You're Wario and Luigi are good. Most of those characters I was playing just because lol. I always surprise myself when I go Zelda hahaha.

Had some pretty dumb/crazy kills on both sides. The d-air/misfire kill lol.

Zatch....

Time now.... to play me...

Last edited:

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
Good games! Would play more, but I want to make sure I know everything for an exam I have tomorrow.

Keep up the Lucario!
ggs Xadrin! I always liked playing against your bowser. He's really something else lol. Hope to play you again sometime!

Also, @ N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 I won't be able to play anymore today. I wasn't even supposed to play Xadrin the first place, but i snuck it in anyways. My folks are telling me that I use up too much electricity and that I should stop. Sorry about this

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Actually, I changed my username. I used to be Entro. You might not remember though..

lol dont worry, junebug is pretty good he used to be better than trela.

Yes, well, I've done the same thing against you as well and more. I just wanted to know if he knew what he was doing.

And you lost as well to my Wario, so, I'm certain you struggle against the Wario mu.

And QD lost to Zan (Wario) so I guess the mu is bad for Lucario I guess.

Idk, I never had trouble against Warios at all.

@ Iota Iota IK he wasn't the best Wario I brawled, I forgot who it was been years so my apology for forgetting man. Keep up the good work.

And I don't have trouble against Lucario since I brawled Trela in the past. Anyway, I look forward to brawling you sometime.

Last edited:

Iota

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2852-7054-7732
Lucario is....very difficult if you don't have a lot of practice against him. Most warios don't so I wouldnt be surprised you dont have difficulties with most.

I'm still not capable of sleep so...woukd anyone else feel like brawling?

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
Lucario is....very difficult if you don't have a lot of practice against him. Most warios don't so I wouldnt be surprised you dont have difficulties with most.

I'm still not capable of sleep so...woukd anyone else feel like brawling?

well, besides ChangeOfHeart, you're the only other wario that I've ever brawled. And before that, I brawled some wario in aib when I first started wifi in aib sometime in '13

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
brawl anyone?
edit: nvm
I would, but I have an essay due tomorrow... and I'll be working on it now. After I finish we'll be able to brawl after. c:

@ Y yessi Well, my point was I did zero to death on you and as well with Wario (and I don't even use him or bother to), so my theory was you lack experience against Wario, That's it. But your Lucario is rock solid though, keep up the great work man.

Last edited:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Yo. I'm hype, but I'm gonna be hella pissed if there are taunt parties in smash 4.

Who's getting it this midnight?

Last edited:

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Welcome back Iota, I've heard quite a lot about you, today when I'm free, we'll be able to brawl.

A Wario main, right? Would be nice to brawl a Wario, been forever since I did.

@ FoxBlaze71 FoxBlaze71

I have someone special here. So far, waiting for DTK Is the last person that hasn't shown up yet.

@ Iota Iota

Make yourself comfortable and someone will brawl, I will but not now, my apologies.

@Matsuokai

So, only two hours... we'll try tomorrow then *fake smile*
Haha. Damn, I didn't expect Iota either. That leaves DTK and Kouya Aotsuki/Holopaw/Red Savarin/whatever the hell his name is now, along with a lot of less important players.

Iota

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2852-7054-7732
He doesn't really post on smashboards or any other site atm. He's kinda shut himself off completely from all of his links to people right now as he's trying to recover, it's just bad. I text him occasionally to check up on him, but he only answers vaguely. At least it shows me he's alive at the very least.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
He doesn't really post on smashboards or any other site atm. He's kinda shut himself off completely from all of his links to people right now as he's trying to recover, it's just bad. I text him occasionally to check up on him, but he only answers vaguely. At least it shows me he's alive at the very least.
I understand, so what's his name exactly?

@ FoxBlaze71 FoxBlaze71 More people, great, I'll see what I can do.

And where in Sheep grazing eating grass is, Crappycola?

Last edited:

Iota

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2852-7054-7732
3012-4775-2476. I'll host.

Ggs airjay, actually had to try to beat you by a noticeable lead lol.

Last edited:
Top Bottom