• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

PKBeam

Smash Lord
NNID
PKBeam64
Switch FC
SW 0386 4264 7224
Okay, join my room please. Or wait there, I'm coming and so are the teams. we red

@ PKBeam PKBeam , you coming? Join please.

PKBEAM! JOIN

@ PKBeam PKBeam What the heck man please join.
I was trying to, but then I got an "unable to join" message and then another message and i just gave up...
Sorry bout that...

Last edited:

AirJay

Smash Amatuer
NNID
jordaniscold
3DS FC
0877-0255-3596
@Mario Smith Those were fun games olimar vs mario was so funny i couldnt stop laughing i knew once i got a purple it would hit you off the ledge and thanks you are pretty decent you do to many get up attacks though i would just hold sheild and wait for it and some times i couldnt tell if you were serious or just trolling but you have a good mario hope to play you again and see how much you improve and also your GnW is great

@ Zatchiel Zatchiel We just finished actually sorry :(

D

Deleted member

@Mario Smith Those were fun games olimar vs mario was so funny i couldnt stop laughing i knew once i got a purple it would hit you off the ledge and thanks you are pretty decent you do to many get up attacks though i would just hold sheild and wait for it and some times i couldnt tell if you were serious or just trolling but you have a good mario hope to play you again and see how much you improve and also your GnW is great

@ Zatchiel Zatchiel We just finished actually sorry :(
Oh, i wasn't trolling. in fact, i was so serious that i was staring right at my TV analyzing every bit and variable of the match.
and the Mario was to deteriorate your defensive strategy so i could get an easy kill.
See Ya Soon!

AirJay

Smash Amatuer
NNID
jordaniscold
3DS FC
0877-0255-3596
@Mario Smith Ahh i see i never thought i had a defensive playstyle to be honest i think my defense in this game sucks lol but yeah i cant wait to see how good your Mario and GnW get keep up the good work :D

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Unfortunately, no. Sunny, DTK, and a lot of others are gone now, but some like DAS and Zatchy-senpai are still around.

Nice to see you make a return.
Name me more, I go pay a visit, and Ruinn returned due to me wanting to brawl his talked about DK, unfortunately, he didn't know that the WiFi WFC shutdown.

Oh, and Idk what happened to Mr.Crappy Cola, I'll just assume a Dark Souls 3 came out.

Last edited:

Freelance Spy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Freelancespy87
3DS FC
4570-7985-7965
GGS, I guess lag is pretty bad from canada to puerto rico?

Anywho, if you want to improve the first step is to stop picking those moving stages. Honestly they lag more. Don't go to them.

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
GGS, I guess lag is pretty bad from canada to puerto rico?

Anywho, if you want to improve the first step is to stop picking those moving stages. Honestly they lag more. Don't go to them.
GGS and thanks for playing Ben and sorry about that that lag was so bad that cant do any move, combo and other moves so I begin to mess around and have fun even this lag but next time we play no more fooling around and I hope the next time we play have less lag.

By the way you got a very skillful Marth there and a nice Gadon there.

I had to admit all those matches had funny moments and crazy moments thanks for that I really enjoyed.

Until next time!.

Edit: Anyone else want to brawl?

Edit:
Anyone wanna play?
wanna play peace?

Last edited:

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
I see you online!

Edit:Okay @ DAS DAS your FC is the same or you have a new one.
Its a new one. The one under my signature.

Edit: GGs Rage glad I got to play ya again after so long. Sorry for any of the connection problems we had.

Its really hard to tell who you main. You seem to like everyone lol.

I didn't felt up to using many characters except my mains mostly this time around.

Thanks for the matches man.

Last edited:

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
Its a new one. The one under my signature.

Edit: GGs Rage glad I got to play ya again after so long. Sorry for any of the connection problems we had.

Its really hard to tell who you main. You seem to like everyone lol.

I didn't felt up to using many characters except my mains mostly this time around.

Thanks for the matches man.
Das you are still stronger than ever I think that you are poweful enought that you can go toe to toe with CT Zero.

You are welcome and thanks

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Anyone want to brawl?

And CT Zero is nothing special, M2K made the way for MK, Zero just improved it (like what I'm doing with Link, only it's a Low Tier). Nario is one you should mention.

@ PKBeam PKBeam You host.

Last edited:

PKBeam

Smash Lord
NNID
PKBeam64
Switch FC
SW 0386 4264 7224
Anyone want to brawl?

And CT Zero is nothing special, M2K made the way for MK, Zero just improved it (like what I'm doing with Link, only it's a Low Tier). Nario is one you should mention.
uh, yeah, i will, if you're still there.
edit: actually, I'm downloading some large files, might have to wait until i finish them, otherwise bad connection :/

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
alright, guess that's it. ggs.
zelda dittoes were fun.
Alright, two questions, "are you mad" using Link against me, and above all that, you played Link exactly like Izaw, and you got repeatably three to two stocked each time, I didn't understand why, but okay. It's too hard to win anything with Link, but, I just make things easy, he he. Are you trying to pick up Link now? Any advice you're seeking?

Two: You're Zelda is really good, you should try to put some work with her, I can see great promise for you main-ing Zelda or sub then. The dittos were so lol, too many up b cancel sds on my end, ha ha.

How was my performance? You think I almost mastered WiFi lag? Trying really hard to master lag with Ike, then I'll move on with Link and so on. My Gnw is already mastered in lag, and so is my Toon, and Kirby. My Link and Ike not so much, though I feel Link is the most uh when used on a unplayable connection. And good games like always man.

Last edited:
Top Bottom