• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Iota

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2852-7054-7732
Not feeling like going into detail, but I know he's easy to punish Offline.

Kirby, Gnw, Ike, MK, Snake, and so on eat him up.

Sorry to be that person, but, I didn't see anything special about your Wario, you just did the same things like any other Wario, you don't match out of the group of Warios that aren't Top level (if that even makes sense). The only difference was slow frame reaction really (whether you want to agree or not).
@ N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣
My god, the arrogance and ignorance in this post is just ridiculous. I'm sorry dude but you need to look at match up discussions if you think anything of what you're saying is relevant...now if you think I'm nothing special because of WIFI MATCHES you're ********, and I'm sorry for using that word, but seriously, I'm an offline player who's taken games and sets off of everybody in my region except seagull. Also online...I've beaten literally everybody except like really good players like Fow and ZeRo. I have a positive record against every ike, GW, Kirby, etc. etc. so do me a favor and do some research lol.

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
It IS easier to punish Wario offline. Same could be said for the whole cast tho. lol Everything is easier offline.
He didn't say it wasn't easier. He merely suggested that it wasn't "easy." Although I agree with you both in essence, these are two different things.

The participation I'm getting at is contribution.You've contributed more to chatzy than speed and earth alone in the last 2 months and by contributing,I mean that your actually there,chatting.
I'm sorry, what gave you the clue that EFB only cared about activity in a chat? I haven't actually been very active at all on the chat nowadays, because I've been trying to diversify who I play as much as I can. Activity in a chat isn't really how you judge whether or not someone deserves to be in a group. EFB isn't Chatzy exclusive. That would be dumb.

And yes I'm aware that I shouldn't be judging on where speed decides to spend her own time posting.Im just saying isn't it a little odd to keep someone like that around in EFB who hasn't remotely care for the clan for a while?
No, you shouldn't be. I can't think of any reason why it should even remotely worry you. And I wouldn't say that she doesn't care just because she hasn't been on a chat very often. If she really didn't care, I think she'd be mindful enough to give us a more direct indication. Or any indication at all, I should say; not frequenting a chat means squat in this case.

As a matter of fact, I'd fit your criteria for an "inactive member" if the AiB collectives visited any more regularly than they already do. I wouldn't use the chat at all. But that still wouldn't make me unfit in any way for the team.

Last edited:

Matsushi

True Blood
@ DAS DAS
Duuuude, DUUUDE! Good games! I had so much fun. I feel like I didn't play half as good as I did the previous time I faced you. The first few matches were incredibly close, but it all just started to crumble for me around the end. That Peach will always throw me off. The speed, those turnips, and just the way you move with her scares me. Once again, good games, DAS! Always a pleasure playing with you. :D

Last edited:

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
@ DAS DAS
Duuuude, DUUUDE! Good games! I had so much fun. I feel like I didn't play half as good as I did the previous time I faced you. The first few matches were incredibly close, but it all just started crumble for me around the end. That Peach will always throw me off. The speed, those turnips, and just the way you move with her scares me. Once again, good games, DAS! Always a pleasure playing with you. :D
GGs Matsu as well!! I enjoy our matches too especially the Marth dittos. Well I had the momentum later games lol, but I still needed to be very careful.

Peach tries to be scary, but we all know she's a real softie lol. Likewise man and thanks for the matches.

D

Deleted member

I need to analyze some of brawl's data in order to help my mod excel for all types of players, but to do this, i will need to play some brawls, (i already played Melee and 64) does anyone care to assist me? (wifi battles?)

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
I need to analyze some of brawl's data in order to help my mod excel for all types of players, but to do this, i will need to play some brawls, (i already played Melee and 64) does anyone care to assist me? (wifi battles?)
I'll help you out man.

FC is 4300-9676-3625

Last edited:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Well, if anybody would like to play, I am available.

Last edited:

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
@ N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣
My god, the arrogance and ignorance in this post is just ridiculous. I'm sorry dude but you need to look at match up discussions if you think anything of what you're saying is relevant...now if you think I'm nothing special because of WIFI MATCHES you're ********, and I'm sorry for using that word, but seriously, I'm an offline player who's taken games and sets off of everybody in my region except seagull. Also online...I've beaten literally everybody except like really good players like Fow and ZeRo. I have a positive record against every ike, GW, Kirby, etc. etc. so do me a favor and do some research lol.
You're serious right? Offline? This again? Seagull Joe is lol, you can't beat him? Wow, I've done research, matter of fact, I have more knowledge over this game than you.

Compared to you using a known character that's simple to use (not my point), I've been changing the way Link has been played, I've beaten really good Falcos ( the mu is a -4 nearly impossible), I beaten really good D3s that know how to chain grab and do WiFi stuff ( a -4 mu as well nearly impossible), I've beaten Kirbys that other Links wished they could do.

Should I continue? Oh, it's WiFi and it's a Link, it's easy, huh? Be my guest and try it, you'll fail. So, thinking just because you play Offline doesn't mean nothing.

How do you know I can't beat these players as well? You think I can't beat a ZSS, Marth, Lucas, MK Snake and do on with my main.

I've done with a character that isn't known or taken seriously, I'm beyond different than any Link, and I'll continue to change that.

Do you know how I truly play or use? Do you know how I truly play? No, all my characters that I use are beyond something else. So, you thinking as well you've seen it all, you haven't even taken the gist of it. So, you're being ignorant as well(no detail).

I have seen you play a while back, you vs Coney, your Wario was regular and when we brawled, same thing only WiFi slow frames and so on.

I prefer to drop this before it gets any dumber.

You carry your theory, and I carry mine as well.

Last edited:

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Thank you for your contributions.
My FC: 2411-1819-8881
GGs Mario. Lol some odd matches didn't expect to play with 4 stocks, and wasn't so sure what was going on half the time.

I hope you got what you wanted from playing some matches.

D

Deleted member

ggs
GGs Mario. Lol some odd matches didn't expect to play with 4 stocks, and wasn't so sure what was going on half the time.

I hope you got what you wanted from playing some matches.
i did. ggs, ggs indeed.

Iota

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2852-7054-7732
You're serious right? Offline? This again? Seagull Joe is lol, you can't beat him? Wow, I've done research, matter of fact, I have more knowledge over this game than you.

Compared to you using a known character that's simple to use (not my point), I've been changing the way Link has been played, I've beaten really good Falcos ( the mu is a -4 nearly impossible), I beaten really good D3s that know how to chain grab and do WiFi stuff ( a -4 mu as well nearly impossible), I've beaten Kirbys that other Links wished they could do.

Should I continue? Oh, it's WiFi and it's a Link, it's easy, huh? Be my guest and try it, you'll fail. So, thinking just because you play Offline doesn't mean nothing. How do you know I can't beat these players as well? You think I can't beat a ZSS, Marth, and Lucas, MK Snake with my main.

I'd do it and shock all.

Do you know how I truly play or use? No, so please don't be ignorant as well.

I have seen you play a while back, you vs Coney and your Wario was regular, and when we brawled, same thing only WiFi slow frames and so on. I prefer to drop this before it gets any dumber.

You carry your theory, I carry mine as well.
Seagull is the best wolf in the world, the best player in my region, and one of the best players in the world considering he was able to get 9th at the most stacked tournament with a borderline tier character.

You spout that you've done great things without listing names...how am I supposed to know if these "players" are actually good if I don't know who they actually are?

You're so unbelievably arrogant, I'm pretty sure if you played link vs me I'd crush you, believe me, I know the match up pretty well and you'd be nothing if I wanted to try against you.

Also you base my offline play off of my first tournament, lmao, I improved so much since then and caused so many upsets with my Wario since then...:happysheep:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Seagull is the best wolf in the world, the best player in my region, and one of the best players in the world considering he was able to get 9th at the most stacked tournament with a borderline tier character.

You spout that you've done great things without listing names...how am I supposed to know if these "players" are actually good if I don't know who they actually are?

You're so unbelievably arrogant, I'm pretty sure if you played link vs me I'd crush you, believe me, I know the match up pretty well and you'd be nothing if I wanted to try against you.

Also you base my offline play off of my first tournament, lmao, I improved so much since then and caused so many upsets with my Wario since then...:happysheep:
Seems I busted your bubble? Sigh I tried, you make me cringe with more than ignorance and nothing to look at all with your everyday Wario that's nothing special and isn't special nor isn't a threat AT ALL.

Nah, you wouldn't do anything, this is the part where I don't bother listening to what you're ranting about (or if it's even believable). Stay in the box more man.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
We're here because we're exceptional smash boards members just like you. XD

Hmm,so there's another person besides "nine" whose named himself after a number too? :0

Also,I'll be sending you an PM,coh if you don't mind reading it. ^^
Ah, sorry, I don't really believe that you all come here for that, but that's my opinion.

Yes, 65 is a famous Falco on Aib that has been secretly having my back (though I don't need no one to help me).

Ah, sure, I'll be waiting to read your Private Message, man.

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Sorry extremechiton. Iota already answered.

Here's mah FC @ Iota Iota 5200-9185-8135

May I have yours? Nvm I got it from your profile.

Last edited:

BlurZone

Smash Cadet
So I'm gonna get back into brawl, and I was wondering what a good character to learn would be? I plan on brawling everyone on here eventually just looking for some advice on who I should learn

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
So I'm gonna get back into brawl, and I was wondering what a good character to learn would be? I plan on brawling everyone on here eventually just looking for some advice on who I should learn
You should learn someone who you think brings out the best in you, whom you have great control over and can believe in.....
Enough philosophy pick kirby.

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
Marth or falco is who'd I go with, but if you don't use the c-stick that much then falco may not be the one for you then, just thought I'd give some character tip

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'm thinking Toon Link might be a good suggestion for you.

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
I think we playa before but is 4169 4290 1528.
well i just entered your code just to make sure, and it went through, so i think you might have an old code of mine:
my new fc is 5027 5086 8898

edit: unless your name is garde, i think you dont need my new code.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
What is your game-play mainly focused towards?

Kirby is all about spacing, patience, low percent grabs and Bair (which is the foundation of Kirby). People like me and Phatom change that, fancy trick combos and stuff, but that's not needed to do well with Kirby. The perfect example is Chu-dat.

Toonlink is throw a butt load of projectiles, but add your own style to it.

His bread and butter is his Zair and Bombs. So he's more focused on defense and spacing (offense is an option really, he doesn't really need that to win matches).

Marth is all about offense and defense. His Fair, nair, fthrow to fsmash, and dancing blade (are his Bread and butter). So, if you like to go in their faces or take it slow and rack up damage that way. He's a good option.

Falco is a technical character, you need to learn silent lasers, Chain Grab percentage, and reads really (Falco has a hard time killing).

For players that want to get back in the game again, I recommend easy characters to grasp, Ike, MK, Marth, DK, and D3.

They're so basic anyone can use them on a decent level easily. Good luck man.

Last edited:

Nintendo Fan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gamer-Robert1498
3DS FC
3050-7577-7020
Anyone want to Brawl before I dissapear into Sm4sh forever?

Edit: Offer...rescinded.

Last edited:

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
in smash 4, im not gonna go super pro. dont want to wear out my circle pad. in the wii u version, all bets are off.

Top Bottom