• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
i preorderd it a few months ago but i didnt pick overnight shipping, so i expect it next week. like october 9
Edit: i guess ill know once i get the email tomorrow that is has begun shipping.

Last edited:

Nintendo Fan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gamer-Robert1498
3DS FC
3050-7577-7020
No more Brawl. See you in Smash4. I'm gonna add your 3DS friend code right now. Who you gonna be? Zeldoo?
Well, Ms. Derpina, apparently I'd need to register your friendly numbers as well. Expect me to have no life as of 2pm EST tomorrow.

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
Well, Ms. Derpina, apparently I'd need to register your friendly numbers as well. Expect me to have no life as of 2pm EST tomorrow.
I'll be right behind you. Glad I practiced with Marth last couple months. It should help me in my quest to unlock myself! Wait. What? D:

BlurZone

Smash Cadet
Well I decided on Toon Link since that's who i was playing last time, does anyone wanna brawl?
Edit: Or not, gotta figure why my Wii is saying this software is not wifi compatible

Last edited:

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
As soon as I figure out why I cant connect to wifi I will play you
OK got it then I will be waiting in here so reply when you are ready I definitely gonna answer no matter what.

Edit: : @ BlurZone BlurZone are you using the new server that is call wimmifi or as people refer vanilla brawl to brawl? because Nintendo shut down all the games with Wi-FI on may 20 this years so we are using another way to play brawl online do you understand this?

Last edited:

BlurZone

Smash Cadet
OK got it then I will be waiting in here so reply when you are ready I definitely gonna answer no matter what.

Edit: : @ BlurZone BlurZone are you using the new server that is call wimmifi or as people refer vanilla brawl to brawl? because Nintendo shut down all the games with Wi-FI on may 20 this years so we are using another way to play brawl online do you understand this?
No not at all lol is their some kid of video or something on this?

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
No not at all lol is their some kid of video or something on this?
OK here are you gonna do:

Step 1: you need a SD Card with 2GB at least and it must be empty to be able to play.
Step 2: Erase all your custom stage I mean all your custom stage do not leave anything this is very important and I think you gonna need a new FC so you need also to erase all your save data from brawl in order to this to work.

Step 3: go to this link for guide make sure to read all it http://smashboards.com/threads/guid...es-are-temporary.355374/page-17#post-17688004 go to page 1 for the guide.

Step 4: you good to go

Note: I picked the hackless method because it was very easy to do and you can either pick gecko or rivolution as for me mine was Gecko but you can pick Rivolution if you want both are good.

Note: Good luck with that and feel free to ask me anything either me or Jinx or anyone here or people from the guide.

Last edited:

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
Still seeking brawl.. so anyone?

Edit: So October 3 the wait is gonna be over in a couple hours so I going to said this

Happy battle in Smash 4 3DS everyone and enjoy but enjoy a lot of this coming game.

Last edited:

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
What's up man? Why did you leave? I typed I'm good to brawl even though I'm not feeling it, meh.

Edit: Okay nvm
what's your FC again? it says your profile is inaccessible so.... I kinda can't find it lol

Edit: I dipped earlier cause Irl stuff, it's personal.

Edit2: nvm about the FC, went back and found it on a previous page, says you're offline tho.

Edit3: (Only because I don't wanna double-post)

ggs man, nice Ike/TL, I need to take a break tho,the connection is sooooooooooooooooooooooo much better than the last time we played though, and I'm loving it. would like to play more soon, and definitely against your main to see how I match up/how good your Link is :3

I just need like a 15-20 minute break, and then I'll be good to go for more matches if you're down.

Last edited:

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
All I want to type is, how many flippen times must I trip! I didn't not once see you trip at all, as always I can't show my characters the right way, I don't even care if I won some, I deserved way more chances to do, like me reading your spin dash back to the stage. And my Ike is the most mobile Ike you'll ever come across, but I honestly could not move the right way.

My Toon knows how to get through stuff, but of course, I couldn't preform the right way (I'm not surprised).

At least I got use to the connection a little more. I'm done too salty from all those trips and WiFi Di. GGs.

Edit: Sorry man, I'm not going to be using Link yet, until I can master all connections and such, he's not coming out.

Last edited:

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
All I want to type is, how many flippen times must I trip! I didn't not once see you trip at all, as always I can't show my characters the right way, I don't even care if I won some, I deserved way more chances to do, like me reading your spin dash back to the stage. And my Ike is the most mobile Ike you'll ever come across, but I honestly could not move the right way.

My Toon knows how to get through stuff, but of course, I couldn't preform the right way (I'm not surprised).

At least I got use to the connection a little more. I'm done too salty from all those trips and WiFi Di. GGs.
what on earth are you talking about man? are you sure we were playing the same matches? xD during the later games I'll admit you tripped more than me, but when I was Marth the first time, and even when I was Sonic, I trip slid into sooooo many of your smashes xDD I even remember tripping, and ROLL get up'ing into an ike usmash/fsmash a few times by accident.

Edit: and Yes, I'm sure you read the spindashes, I made them obvious on purpose, I was trying to get you to fsmash early in trying to punish them, (which you did) by charging them longer than usual before releasing. Yes, this does work offline too, as long as you condition the opponent first with instant-released spindashes so he thinks he has less time to respond than he does.

Edit2: and idk about you, but your DI was FOR THE MOST PART, pretty godly in our Ike v Sonic matches lol, living to 150 like every stock, while I had garbo DI and died at like 60 to alot of Ike stuff lol

admittedly your DI got progressively worse as the matches went on tho xD (that's why I wanted to take a break btw, I feel like neither of us is playing our best after pro-longed play.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
what on earth are you talking about man? are you sure we were playing the same matches? xD during the later games I'll admit you tripped more than me, but when I was Marth the first time, and even when I was Sonic, I trip slid into sooooo many of your smashes xDD I even remember tripping, and ROLL get up'ing into an ike usmash/fsmash a few times by accident.

Edit: and Yes, I'm sure you read the spindashes, I made them obvious on purpose, I was trying to get you to fsmash early in trying to punish them, (which you did) by charging them longer than usual before releasing. Yes, this does work offline too, as long as you condition the opponent first with instant-released spindashes so he thinks he has less time to respond than he does.

Edit2: and idk about you, but your DI was FOR THE MOST PART, pretty godly in our Ike v Sonic matches lol, living to 150 like every stock, while I had garbo DI and died at like 60 to alot of Ike stuff lol

admittedly your DI got progressively worse as the matches went on tho xD (that's why I wanted to take a break btw, I feel like neither of us is playing our best after pro-longed play.
You barely tripped, and it's Sonic and why bother typing.

If I go Link, you wont even see my full potential, or even half, but okay don't say I didn't warn you so.

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
You barely tripped, and it's Sonic and why bother typing.

If I go Link, you wont even see my full potential, or even half, but okay don't say I didn't warn you so.
I'm fully aware of that. that's the Essence of wifi, nobody is EVER at their full potential on wifi, that's why it's always dumb to say things like "I would beat you offline" or "you're bad, you got 2/3stocked by my (enter character)"

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Too much bs I'm done and that's not even close my full anything with him. WTF IS UP WITH THE FLIPPING TRIPING!

Edit: I'm a whole new different bred of Link you have my word on that.

And I'll never be able to show it, might as well quit this stupid game, I'm not getting anywhere Online.

Back to Street Fighter and MvC2

Last edited:

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
GGs nonetheless, I had a good time, it was fun, win/loss didn't really matter to me, I just wanted to see what kind of neat NEW things you would do that I've not already seen from ALSM, Scizor, TriforceOSM, and LNIAD's links

I feel like you're taking wifi wayyyyy too seriously bro.

I mean, example 1, the first thing you said when we finished was "too much bs", not "ggs nice Sonic!" hell, not even a "ggs" instead you just got salty cause you lost a wifi match O.o it's not like there's money or pride on the line here.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Too mad and annoyed from Brawl WiFi, and I didn't show squat, so it wasn't even games, just wifi bs taking over.

Dam straight, if I can't show everything I put my time and effort with Link then dammit I'm just done.

@ FRiSKruns FRiSKruns

How many times have I had you and was about to win, then WiFi garbage, trips, and of course Di sigh came in.

And don't mention me or compare me to other Links. I'm a different bred, the stuff I preformed when I brawled in that connection was garbage playing. You may think that was good, but not even close towards my level of understanding towards my character roaster.

I've done something that's never been done by a Link, and I've searched, nothing.

Winning the Ice climbers match with Link and yes the Ice climbers knew what they were doing. What does that read man? Means I'm something else.

The problem is you think that WiFi is holding me back a little and once it's virtually lagless I'll be a little relaxed and preform better.

Oh man, the stuff you'd think that wouldn't work would work with my main. You wont even phantom how I'm doing all this and making mus for Link look like cake to him.

Nothing taken from your Sonic man or characters they're good, but I see things. And we should Team sometime man against Nine and Dark Falco. We'll wreck easily with or without lag easily.

Last thing, there is a reason why I call my game-play TAS, and when I can't preform it all to some, it devastates me. And I've earned that name, don't take it from me, others feel the same way. So, I'm not taking for myself but for others.

And players will think that's all I got, but It's not, it's not even the gist of it all.

I just hate how I can't just do it all, do all my tricks and TAS stuff.

It's dumb man just dumb, and I did type ggs in my second post, so it counts.

And for the record, your character's and game-play did not get me salty, it was the connection. Everyone knows it here that it's my bane of how I act. And I'm working on it to not be phased, but I am. Brawl is almost gone and my Link and characters are still not discovered yet.

And I'm not joking, buy I trip a lot for some bs reason. You barely tripped like two times, I tripped like five times or more in a single match I'm not even joking man. My Wii is trip happy.

Idk man, anyway, thanks for the matches last night, I went to work and just returned atm. Have a nice day.

Last edited:
Top Bottom